Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Bisping and Ben Rothwell would be good bets to me even if I would prefer Silva and Cro Cop to win.

I'm the same with Cro-Cop, I'd love him to win. I really cant see it though, Rothwell was 6/4 last week, he's 5/4 now.

I dunno about Bisping, Silva isn't finished yet, he has had some very strong showings, even in loss. I reckon he'll take Bisping.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'm the same with Cro-Cop, I'd love him to win. I really cant see it though, Rothwell was 6/4 last week, he's 5/4 now.

I dunno about Bisping, Silva isn't finished yet, he has had some very strong showings, even in loss. I reckon he'll take Bisping.

I hope so. But I see Bisping coming forward and Silva being picked off for 3 rounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Whooo!!! I'm going 10-pin bowling for the 1st time in ages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Looking at the UFC betting on Paddy's I'd put money on the Polish Experiment because Bonner always loses, Sotiropulous because he's good odds, has insane Jits so the guilloting shouldn't be a danger and Joe can only win with that and Noguiera because it's an awful match up for Cain, Nog eats wrestlers for breakfeast and apart from his match with Mir which he was half dead for has looked really impressive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Am I the only one who cares about the rules??;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I have a nice Safe For Work activityy for ya'll - google Allison Stokke. My God. Perfection.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Stay well clear, trust me I know.:(:(:(:(:(
    And if you must google it make sure not to do it in work, actually make sure nobody is near you when you do.:eek::eek::eek::o

Just looked it up now.

:eek: I got a weird taste in my mouth just looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,423 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I just watched the Eastenders Live episode - SHOCKING :eek:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Did you notice any screw ups seeing it was live?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Now that I know who killed Archie I can go back to not watching it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

The camera zoomed in way too quick at one stage and it seemed like the ginger aul fella stuck his fingers down his throat when the younger ginger fella fell off the roof, just tro make a retching sound. Otherwise well played by all. Stacey the evil bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,423 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think Jack made a booboo :D

flahavaj wrote: »
    The camera zoomed in way too quick at one stage and it seemed like the ginger aul fella stuck his fingers down his throat when the younger ginger fella fell off the roof, just tro make a retching sound. Otherwise well played by all. Stacey the evil bitch.
    Now I really am starting to believe you had a sex change with all of this Eastenders analysis :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    Now I really am starting to believe you had a sex change with all of this Eastenders analysis :pac:

Nothing wrong with male enjoyment of soaps!

In my youth, I idolized Des from Coronation street, Frank Butcher in East Enders and Dr. Karl in Neighbours!

Ever notice that despite the horrible things that these people do to one another in these soap operas, nobody ever curses. Not once!

Jesus lads just found this. This is absolutely beautiful, f*cking hero singing a heroic song. Tears in my eyes. Especially for you Gerard C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Voltwad wrote: »
    Ever notice that despite the horrible things that these people do to one another in these soap operas, nobody ever curses. Not once!

AlfStewart_RayMeagher.jpg
    "Flamin' mongrels!" :pac:

Jesus lads just found this. This is absolutely beautiful, f*cking hero singing a heroic song. Tears in my eyes. Especially for you Gerard C.

Isnt he some legend? Here's another heroic song by said hero. Some passion in that voice

Christy has nothing on the great modern poets in fairness

Beautiful. Brings a tear to your eye.

• Advertisement

Isnt he some legend? Here's another heroic song by said hero. Some passion in that voice

the greatest song mcGowan ever wrote. Sheer poetry. One of my favorite songs ever. I may be drunk but I have no bother saying that Gerard C is one of the greatet men I've met in my short life. The country is safe in his hands.:)

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Christy has nothing on the great modern poets in fairness

Beautiful. Brings a tear to your eye.

I'd find it hard to consider anyone that thinks that is good a real person, quite frankly.

I'd find it hard to consider anyone that thinks that is good a real person, quite frankly.

It's a wonderful satirical commentary on the state of modern society. They are without a doubt the today's Dylan.

the greatest song mcGowan ever wrote. Sheer poetry. One of my favorite songs ever. I may be drunk but I have no bother saying that Gerard C is one of the greatet men I've met in my short life. The country is safe in his hands.:)

Good man the Flahhhh. You're some whoore with the looney soup in ya! I'll do my bit for the nation, and by gob ill do it for you flah bai

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    It's a wonderful satirical commentary on the state of modern society. They are without a doubt the today's Dylan.

Here here. Yeats and Kavanagh hadnt a clue, with their feckin swans and rivers. Wouldnt they go into a nightclub for the love of god, anyone can write about autumn leaves like

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Beautiful lyrics, bald men with guitars hmmmm.

Ye don't know that half of it

Whenever Bounty Hunter sobers himself up, he HAS to come in here and give us a recap of the session hes been on for the last few days!

A bit poisoned myself today lads. Red wine, white wine, beer and Morgan Spice do not mix well with Eastenders.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I'm never drinking a 3 year old beer again

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    I'm never drinking a 3 year old beer again

At what stage of the night was this? Things must have been running dry if ye were resorting to 3 year old beer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement