Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Christy has nothing on the great modern poets in fairness

Beautiful. Brings a tear to your eye.

Ha, it reminds me of this beautiful gem, I can't embed it because its to poignant and catchy. Try to get these lyrics out of your head..:eek::eek::eek:
    Flah no way Moore can move anyone like this:P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7tEtWUfUkY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I actually read that as Bubs saying he was never drinking beer with a three year old again.:pac:

Be Gor coming out of the hangover now lads, had a big sh*te there and I'm right as rain. Back at it in two hours time, apologies in advance for whatever I post later. If I pick Gypsy Joe in the draft don't let me.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Waiting for a delivery of beers. We must all be drunk to post in this thread after 10 o'clock should be a new rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Never let it be said that the flah is afraid of the gatt.

Heading out soon dunno if I'm drinking though, gone a bit ****e like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Plenty beer in the fridge, Barcelona on TV. What more does I want?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

gimmick wrote: »
    Plenty beer in the fridge, Barcelona on TV. What more does I want?
    A pair of tits in your face?

blue-tits-11601.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Meh, that was earlier.

w00t

Snowing here...Big snowflakes too.

feck off snow :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Went up to Thurles earlier for the Tipp-Kilkenny game, ****in called off cos of snow. No refunds. Ridiculous. Very, very poor showing by the GAA tonight

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Went up to Thurles earlier for the Tipp-Kilkenny game, ****in called off cos of snow. No refunds. Ridiculous. Very, very poor showing by the GAA tonight
    Pure bollox that. Did they say when it might be reschedeuled for?

Drunk BTW

Pure bollox that. Did they say when it might be reschedeuled for?

Tuesday evening. Half the people there today wont be able to make that. And its free admission Tuesday. So basically anyone can go for free, after the GAA made a **** load of money tonight. Disgraceful

Tuesday evening. Half the people there today wont be able to make that. And its free admission Tuesday. So basically anyone can go for free, after the GAA made a **** load of money tonight. Disgraceful
    Loada ****e. Have to hit the hay. Long day of studying and Mocks next 2 weeks. Good luck everybody!!!!

Loada ****e. Have to hit the hay. Long day of studying and Mocks next 2 weeks. Good luck everybody!!!!

It's the same for me!
    Mocks are ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Twin Peaks ... season 2 ...got the dvdrom on pc running region free.

Opening music great .... log lady intro weird....

This is how its done

ring ambalambce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

This is how its done

Thats f*cking immense Bernard Dunne should've had him as his coach

• Advertisement

I dont usually get caught up in these internet sensations, but I get some kick out of that auld lad. The interview with him is unreal. Hes some lunatic. For those in the dark, heres the scrap

and the interview

the auld one in the background is unreal "leave that man alone"

Hate Crime:pac:

I got a good kick out of the black lad screaming he'll kick his ass after your man left the bus:pac::pac:

Hate Crime:pac:

I got a good kick out of the black lad screaming he'll kick his ass after your man left the bus:pac::pac:

Haha yeah, and his face splattered all over the bus. There's so much brilliance to it. In the interview when yourone calls him a hero, he says hes no hero cos his "moma died".. oh right yeah. And when he says he knocked yourman out for i think 28 and a half mins, or something off the walls like that. Shur in the video hes up again in two secs.

Imagine seeing the likes of that on Bus Eireann! "hay, hay, cop on and layve him alone will ya"

Haha yeah, and his face splattered all over the bus. There's so much brilliance to it. In the interview when yourone calls him a hero, he says hes no hero cos his "moma died".. oh right yeah. And when he says he knocked yourman out for i think 28 and a half mins, or something off the walls like that. Shur in the video hes up again in two secs.

Imagine seeing the likes of that on Bus Eireann! "hay, hay, cop on and layve him alone will ya"

Yeah big time

The Black lad was about half his size FFS, what a dope, love the other auld one on the bus saying kick his white ass.. Fair play to ur one stickin it up on youtube:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

If Dana had any sense he'd be signing him. Kimbo v Epic Beard Man. Beard v Beard. Loser must shave. With Beard man's obvious promo skill too it'd do 2 million buys, easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Gerard.c

No friend of mine

Pingi wrote: »
    Gerard.c

No friend of mine

I'm everyones friend bai

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Whenever Bounty Hunter sobers himself up, he HAS to come in here and give us a recap of the session hes been on for the last few days!

...im in pain.

between drinking 2 bottles of Kaoliang (58% taiwanese liquor) with the local police in their station after hours, knocking back 2 bottles of Whiskey and a 2000ml bottle of Sake with the Firemen in the next town or last nights getting back to where we were staying at 8.45am after being out drinking in the mountains with 2 girls and a canadain busker we met all night im in bits tbh. That doesent even include the fact that everyday we were in Hualien our hosts father (72) tried to drink us under the table at every dinner time.

Slept on a rooftop, in a school, a firestation and a temple also which was interesting.

then throw in hiking up and down mountains, driving up and down the east coast on a scooter and eating some of the weirdest snit ever every day and that was a fkn Awesome week.

Chinese new year ****s on western new year tbh, happy year of the tiger all

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

...im in pain.

between drinking 2 bottles of Kaoliang (58% taiwanese liquor) with the local police in their station after hours, knocking back 2 bottles of Whiskey and a 2000ml bottle of Sake with the Firemen in the next town or last nights getting back to where we were staying at 8.45am after being out drinking in the mountains with 2 girls and a canadain busker we met all night im in bits tbh. That doesent even include the fact that everyday we were in Hualien our hosts father (72) tried to drink us under the table at every dinner time.

Slept on a rooftop, in a school, a firestation and a temple also which was interesting.

then throw in hiking up and down mountains, driving up and down the east coast on a scooter and eating some of the weirdest snit ever every day and that was a fkn Awesome week.

Chinese new year ****s on western new year tbh, happy year of the tiger all

:eek::eek::eek: is all I think of after reading that. You alone with a Canadian busker and 2 girls drinking in the mountains?!? Anyone else find that a bit... um... weird. You slept in a school and a temple as well?? Wow

Why did I have to put myself through the pain of watching the Pool/City game, why???

• Advertisement

:eek::eek::eek: is all I think of after reading that. You alone with a Canadian busker and 2 girls drinking in the mountains?!? Anyone else find that a bit... um... weird. You slept in a school and a temple as well?? Wow

Why did I have to put myself through the pain of watching the Pool/City game, why???
    AMBER LAMPS! BRING DEM!

Da_ambalamps.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement