Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

even though i trimmed it recently id kick your ass in the beard stakes.

*hic*

Give me a month, then we'll talk!

Tell us something now that you wouldnt tell us when you're sober.

by the way, with time time difference, you come across as a right alco. pissed drunk at 20 past 5. legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Don't you hate it when you see a chick, think to yourself "Ah, ya would" only to find out after it's a man in drag? Fierce headwrecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Don't you hate it when you see a chick, think to yourself "Ah, ya would" only to find out after it's a man in drag? Fierce headwrecker!

Jolt, where the hell are you???

gimmick wrote: »
    Heading to Dungarvan next weekend. Anyone know any decent restaurant and/or late bars?

The Lady Belle just off the square is a decent bar, cant remember if its a late bar or not. I'd good craic when i was in there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Give me a month, then we'll talk!

Tell us something now that you wouldnt tell us when you're sober.

by the way, with time time difference, you come across as a right alco. pissed drunk at 20 past 5. legend!

dunno about that my bro's read this board so dont want too much to come back to bite me in the ass... how about this, im 24, whats too old for me to be with women wise? :) keep in mind Taiwanese girls look so freakin young at times.

yeah i guessed that with the time difference but hey there is more actuvity on the boards at that time is it is sooo much more tempting to post the hiccing messages.

and tbh if i gave you two months mine would be two months further along and i think it was a month ago one of the parents of a girl in my class asked was i Muslim because of the beard :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Jolt, where the hell are you???

At home. Thank Jesus it was just a music video. Luckily it hasn't happened with someone in person... yet.

Jolt2007 wrote: »

reisting the urge to use the term LOL but feck it i just did reading this

dunno about that my bro's read this board so dont want too much to come back to bite me in the ass... how about this, im 24, whats too old for me to be with women wise? :) keep in mind Taiwanese girls look so freakin young at times.

yeah i guessed that with the time difference but hey there is more actuvity on the boards at that time is it is sooo much more tempting to post the hiccing messages.

and tbh if i gave you two months mine would be two months further along and i think it was a month ago one of the parents of a girl in my class asked was i Muslim because of the beard :D

So long as she have real hips, and they dont lie, she's not too old BH bai!

You must be after getting a right tan altogether if you're getting mistake for a muslim!! I'd throw a bit of miracle grow on the beard and I'd be like the duracell bunny passing you out!!!

When are you coming home to auld Eire? Or are you staying there for a while?

So long as she have real hips, and they dont lie, she's not too old BH bai!

You must be after getting a right tan altogether if you're getting mistake for a muslim!! I'd throw a bit of miracle grow on the beard and I'd be like the duracell bunny passing you out!!!

When are you coming home to auld Eire? Or are you staying there for a while?

cant see myself coming back for a good while tbh, not that i dont love home but it would cost so much just to get home then anything i do at home would cost me sooo much more than it does here, i mean i was at a KTV, had a big diverse meal, bought 2 bottles of wine in a nice case and bought myslef a bottle of whiskey for less than 1000nt tonight... thats 20 euros.

she has the body of a perfect 25 year old and i mean fkn perfect but she could be 10 years older than that, she is atleast 31.

i think the Muslim thing was just cos of the beard im still (almost) Sheamus white... 100% Irish here. Nobody at all (cept me) has a beard over here, i stand out a mile.

cant see myself coming back for a good while tbh, not that i dont love home but it would cost so much just to get home then anything i do at home would cost me sooo much more than it does here, i mean i was at a KTV, had a big diverse meal, bought 2 bottles of wine in a nice case and bought myslef a bottle of whiskey for less than 1000nt tonight... thats 20 euros.

she has the body of a perfect 25 year old and i mean fkn perfect but she could be 10 years older than that, she is atleast 31.

i think the Muslim thing was just cos of the beard im still (almost) Sheamus white... 100% Irish here. Nobody at all (cept me) has a beard over here, i stand out a mile.

Thats the shot, you seem to be comfertable enough with the locals over there, might aswell get a few years out of it!

Jesus, the bottle of whiskey alone would cost much more here. thats some deal. i must get off me hole and go see the world once i make this degree tap out in a few months. countrys with low costs of living seem like some craic!

• Advertisement

Thats the shot, you seem to be comfertable enough with the locals over there, might aswell get a few years out of it!

Jesus, the bottle of whiskey alone would cost much more here. thats some deal. i must get off me hole and go see the world once i make this degree tap out in a few months. countrys with low costs of living seem like some craic!

ive experience in teaching but tbh once you have any degree at all you can do what im doing id reccomend it to anyone for just after College age although i did have a few years after college first but i was Young to be finished with it.

my original plan was two years, dunno what it is now but even if it is two years id prob return at some point during year two (excuse to finally get a PW beers that happens perhaps ;))

tbh the Whiskey is cheap Suntori (I know thats spelt worng)... but id did the job at the KTV

Anyone finish watching the rugby just now?
    Brilliant match. Tommy Bowe is my hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anyone finish watching the rugby just now?
    Brilliant match. Tommy Bowe is my hero.

Agreed, But did anyone see what happened to Aaron Ramsay in the Arsenal V Stoke game?, looked sore as ****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

EdK wrote: »
    Agreed, But did anyone see what happened to Aaron Ramsay in the Arsenal V Stoke game?, looked sore as ****
    He was crying and everything =/

Voltwad wrote: »
    He was crying and everything =/

What happened to him anyway?
    EDIT:
    Just seen a pic that looked horrific, only 19 too and already a major injury in his career.

In fairness to Wayne Bridge, Terry did say "Smell my fingers" half a second before hand. :pac:

What happened Ramsey? Any vids or pics?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/4893546/

No slow motion but you can see the leg hanging off him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Jesus thats a shocker. The looks on all the Arsenal lads faces tells it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Any other links to the vid lads, that ones shot.

• Advertisement

Ramsey's injury was 1 of the most painful thing I've ever seen. He's meant to be transfered to London tonight to see if he needs emergency surgery. The player's re-action just said it all

Jesus in fairness to Shawcross it looked 50-50. Feck that though.

WARNING: Disturbing and unsettling images are in this video

:(:(:(:(

Aw lads, sickened. Feel sorry for Shawcross as well tbh, no way he meant that, 50-50 ball.

It was a complete accident. In no way did yer man Shawcross mean to go in to intentionally break Ramsey's leg. It was an accident and, unfortunalty, Ramsey's leg got broken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Agreed, it was not a bad challenge. Horrific injury. You can tell these are bad when you see players reactions.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah I echo what's been said. Feel really sorry for Ramsey and for Shawcross as well. Just a horrible situation but don't think there was any malice involved.

Hope he gets well soon as he has the potential to be a fabulous player.

Yeah I echo what's been said. Feel really sorry for Ramsey and for Shawcross as well. Just a horrible situation but don't think there was any malice involved.

Hope he gets well soon as he has the potential to be a fabulous player.

Agreed, hes gonna be one hell of a player, gutted Fergie didn't go all out to get him and sent Gary bloody Neville to go see him instead.

• Advertisement

That was a complete 50-50 ball. Feel awful for them both. Hopefully it wont stop the potential he has and and he'll come back. It'd make ya sick to think some players go around diving looking for frees when things like this happen.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement