Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This is a dose. I am stuck in on a saturday night and am exiled from the living room as the missus is having a wimminz night. Can't drink now either as I just took a painkiller for my mouth. No one has it worse than me at the mo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    This is a dose. I am stuck in on a saturday night and am exiled from the living room as the missus is having a wimminz night. Can't drink now either as I just took a painkiller for my mouth. No one has it worse than me at the mo :p

Drink a bottle of whiskey, take a fistful of painkillers, allow them take effect and then go into the sitting room and tell all the woman's mates exactly what you think of them all. Video it on your phone and post it on you-tube so I can have a laugh.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Aaron Ramsay?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Anyone watching the Carling Cup final?? Good game so far, 1 all after 18 mins

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i am

cmon Villa!

• Advertisement

ahh was hoping he would stay on the bench longer

ahh was hoping he would stay on the bench longer

What is it with Owen and finals. Lasting 40 mins before an injury. Rooney will be dangerous alright

Utd are lucky Vidic is still playing, he should've been sent off (last man back).

Utd just hit the post there.

BTW, I'm going for Villa in this while watching the Pool beating Blackburn 2-1

yeah that was dodgy after Warnock fell over to open up our defense for that shot. dang thats pool, City and Spurs all potentially winning in the league when Villa dont have a game

i dont want extra time but it could happen in this game

yeah that was dodgy after Warnock fell over to open up our defense for that shot. dang thats pool, City and Spurs all potentially winning in the league when Villa dont have a game

i dont want extra time but it could happen in this game

Villa started off really brightly but have faded the longer the half went on. City beat Chelsea, Spurs won 2-1 earlier today and Liverpool are 2-1 up at half time. The race for 4th is really heating up

Haven't Utd's last 3 apperances at Wembley ended in extra time??

i dunno tbh, I think which John Carew turns up will be important too when he enevitably replaces Heskey at some point

• Advertisement

Damn:(:(:( Ah well, the Pool are still 2-1 up

This will be a tainted victory for Man U which I for one will not recognise. Vidic should have walked early doors. The fact he was not even booked shows the ref bottled it completely.

not over yet...

This will be a tainted victory for Man U which I for one will not recognise. Vidic should have walked early doors. The fact he was not even booked shows the ref bottled it completely.

Vidic definetly should of been sent off, not even getting a booking is a disgraceful decission imo.

Should have D2D, should have ;):D

not over yet...

5 mis + injury time

Should have D2D, should have ;):D

Thanks for the grammar lesson gimmick.:)

Too busy trying to watch the Pool game to pay attention to what I'm typing

ahh well, we will just have to get 4th and the FA cup instead ;) now to sleep

3 pts for us, delighted:D:):)

Unlucky BH, Villa gave it a hell of a shot today. Ye had a great cup run this year but ye won't get 4th;):D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

May I take this time to completely rage at my Economics teacher for deliberately taking Oligopoly off my Pre.:mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

May I take this time to completely rage at my Economics teacher for deliberately taking Oligopoly off my Pre.:mad::mad::mad:

yes you may

yes you may

Why thank you. *goes on a complete rage trashing my room* Good to get that out.

Hated economics. Mostly because we had a twit of a teacher who made it unneccessarily very difficult. he decided that all the recommended syllabus' where not up to scratch, so we used his note, which he was trying to get published for the syllabus. Funnily enough that never happened,and the grade average was decidedly poor.

When I did economics at college it was so much easier when the lecturer actually knew what he was on about.

Hated economics. Mostly because we had a twit of a teacher who made it unneccessarily very difficult. he decided that all the recommended syllabus' where not up to scratch, so we used his note, which he was trying to get published for the syllabus. Funnily enough that never happened,and the grade average was decidedly poor.

When I did economics at college it was so much easier when the lecturer actually knew what he was on about.

In fairness, my teacher is great and he knew full well what he was doing by taking it out as he knew it was all we'd study and he's trying to teach us a lesson (though I'll probably still ignore it:)). As long as you have a good teacher, economics is grand.

Shur, all you can do is your best, Machismo:):)

Shur, all you can do is your best, Machismo:):)

and if that isnt good enough move to Taiwan :pac:

and if that isnt good enough move to Taiwan :pac:

They do economics over there?? Jeez, small world

They do economics over there?? Jeez, small world

nah we work off a system of bartering after my private lesson tonight i am now the proud owner of a goat named simon and after my classes graduation next week ill own a lil tea farm.

nah we work off a system of bartering after my private lesson tonight i am now the proud owner of a goat named simon and after my classes graduation next week ill own a lil tea farm.

:D:D:D:pac::pac:

A tea farm and a goat?! BH is living the dream in Taiwan

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:pac::pac:

A tea farm and a goat?! BH is living the dream in Taiwan

stop eyeing up my goat you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement