Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

The AH thread you made kinda went sour :o:(

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055846665

Theres far too many bad spilt milk jokes in that thread..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

gimmick wrote: »
    Due to immense boredom, and having way too much time on my hands, i sent the following email to Glanbia

What was your mootivation for writing the letter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Not good BH, Villa 2 down to Reading after the 1st half

Still, Long (ex-CCFC Player) got both so that's good

Not good BH, Villa 2 down to Reading after the 1st half

Still, Long (ex-CCFC Player) got both so that's good

Wow, Villa scored 3 goals in 10 mins:eek::eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I take full credit for this.

Every time I make a sweeping statement in amatch thread on the soccer forum it comes back to bite me in the arse.

Yesterday I wrote off Wallcott and he destroyed Burnley in the second half, today I wrote off Villa and look what happens.:o

flahavaj wrote: »

Every time I make a sweeping statement in amatch thread on the soccer forum it comes back to bite me in the arse.

Yesterday I wrote off Wallcott and he destroyed Burnley in the second half, today I wrote off Villa and look what happens.:o

Chelsea/Stoke - What'll happen??

good work flah

i was asked earlier for a prediction for the cup game (which is pretty rare being here but an english guy asked)... my prediction was Villa vs Chelsea in the final!

i was asked earlier for a prediction for the cup game (which is pretty rare being here but an english guy asked)... my prediction was Villa vs Chelsea in the final!

I can see Spurs getting to the final for some reason

This is a great cup tie

yup reading have really raised their game but i cant see....*decided not to do a Flahavaj and jinx it*

• Advertisement

Bubs101 wrote: »
    What was your mootivation for writing the letter

I just got this.:pac:

Chelsea/Stoke - What'll happen??

Well I realy want a draw with a few injuries to Chelsea players so I'll say easy Chelsea win.:pac:

I think it would be a great story if Pompey won the cup.

Well I realy want a draw with a few injuries to Chelsea players so I'll say easy Chelsea win.:pac:

Right so, Stoke to win 3 nil then, thanks:pac::D

It would be great if they won, they really need the money

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I just want to point out that I absolutely DESPISE Real Madrid with every sinew in my being.

That is all.

i think them losing in the cup final to Villa would be a better story. Of course im super bias but my story would have a moral: Run your club properly and good things come dont and be Pompey.

I just want to point out that I absolutely DESPISE Real Madrid with every sinew in my being.

That is all.

Poxy last minute win last night against Sevilla. La Liga is Real's to throw away now.

That is all.

VERY impressive last night though, they're building a team spirit now to go with the individual brilliance. Gonna be an amazing run in and El Classico is gonna be off the charts.

Not sure how I will stomach the Clasico. No team has stood up to Real yet at the Bernabeu, Barca will do that.

No doubt they will bribe someone to make sure they win that as well.

So, Villa are now through to the Semi's

Not sure how I will stomach the Clasico. No team has stood up to Real yet at the Bernabeu, Barca will do that.

No doubt they will bribe someone to make sure they win that as well.

How do you find Ibra gimmick?

I still think hes a bit of a sh*thouse myself tbh and think ye got robbed blind by Inter in the Summer.:eek:

When is El Classico exactly?

• Advertisement

So, Villa are now through to the Semi's

Is that confirmation the peno was scored then? my stream dies the second the won it... of course

El Classico is on the 11th of April

How do you find Ibra gimmick?

I still think hes a bit of a sh*thouse myself tbh and think ye got robbed blind by Inter in the Summer.:eek:

jaysus that was some extortion alright but Ibra is awesome imo and it really seems like Eto'o needed to go too but what a price.

Ibra would want to stand up and be counted. He is beginning to look like a major error of judgement by Pep. Ill make my decision of him at the end of the season, but for my money at the moment, he should not even be starting.

The Clasico is the weekend of April 11th.

Is that confirmation the peno was scored then? my stream dies the second the won it... of course

Yep, it finished 4-2

Ibra would want to stand up and be counted. He is beginning to look like a major error of judgement by Pep. Ill make my decision of him at the end of the season, but for my money at the moment, he should not even be starting.

The Clasico is the weekend of April 11th.

My dislike of Ibra aside, I just thought Eto'o was perfect for Barca in the way he could interchange with the wide strikers and alow Messi come inside with regularity. Ibra is just a totally different style of player for me, not to mention the question marks over his ability to perform on the big stage.

Carew is some man laughing now being interviewed after being asked if he can give a clean version of what MON said at half time.. after which he scored a hattrick

My dislike of Ibra aside, I just thought Eto'o was perfect for Barca in the way he could interchange with the wide strikers and alow Messi come inside with regularity. Ibra is just a totally different style of player for me, not to mention the question marks over his ability to perform on the big stage.

Eto'o had gone stale at Barca. But Pep should have ripened him again. He is a top class striker, but people forget that Eto'o is as moody as Ibra, and he was very prone to strop. People also forget how many chances he missed with Barca last season.

All that to one side, the money should have been spent on Villa, BUT if they did that they could not have offloaded the problematic Eto'o.

As for giving Real the credit they are due, no, screw them. They spent €250m+. There would be something very wrong if they were not top of the league. The fact it has taken them so long to get ahead, on goal difference, is more remarkable than anything else.

Well, Chelsea are 1 up so you might be right:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Tipp bayte Kilkenny today, thats all that matters really :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement