Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Jesus lads I've been in the library since around half 8, I wouldnt be into this at all now. Anyone here ever do social science in college?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Seen an awesome interview with Cody Rhodes (One of those online chat things) and the man is just brilliant, very good answers and I was worried about reading it as I love the man and was thinking it could only make me hate him, but some of the answers he gave were legendary, here's a few I liked.
    Question:
    hi cody any worst movment in wwe

Cody Rhodes:
    The worst moment I had, I was in a Cargo Fitness in Arizona. I got a phone call from someone in the WWE, and he said you're going to be tagging with Hardcore Holly from now on. And that was my worst moment.
    Question:
    What match are you looking forward to the most this year at Wrestlemania?

Cody Rhodes:
    Shawn Michaels vs. the Undertaker. Never count them out. Shawn Michaels is ancient now -- even if he was double the age he is now, he's still the absolute best. And Undertaker is the franchise of the WWE. These guys are going head to head, career vs. streak. It will be in the WWE's best interest to put that match on last because nobody could follow it.
    Question:
    Which wwe diva would you want as a partner in a inter-gender match?

Cody Rhodes:
    Gale Kim. She has nice legs.
    Question:
    Do you ever go on wrestling forums and see what people say about you?

Cody Rhodes:
    Absolutely not. I think WWE did a study a few years ago -- the Internet audience that goes in and types about what they've seen, that audience in general is 5 to 7 percent of our audience. And as much as I want to appeal to the WWE Universe, I know we're more interested in Mr. and Mrs. Wal-Mart than we area 23-year-old guy living in his parents' basement whose upset that Christian isn't the WWE champion.
    Question:
    Youre stranded on an island with any wrestler...who would it be and why?

Cody Rhodes:
    Gale Kim. Because she has nice legs.

Legend :D especially that internet one.

You'd think he'd be able to spell Gail Kim's name seen as he's obsessed with her

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

I doubt he is obsessed with her its just a joke their were a good few questions in between them. He gives out about people calling his finisher the Cross Roads and not Cross Rhodes so in fairness I thought the irony was there :D

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    I doubt he is obsessed with her its just a joke their were a good few questions in between them. He gives out about people calling his finisher the Cross Roads and not Cross Rhodes so in fairness I thought the irony was there :D

I like to think he's obsessed. She can be his Sapphire once Ted becomes a huge star and Cody's wearing Polka Dots :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I like the hardcore holly one

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

When it comes to pop music, Lady Gaga is the queen. Not her best single, but an insanely awesome video..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Incredible video. She is a pop genius. Not exactly my style either, but what she is doing, she is doing it great.

Anyway, back to man talk come on Inter. Come on Sevilla. Nerves are a janglin' again.

Get in. Doubtcha Samu boooooy.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

gimmick wrote: »
    Incredible video. She is a pop genius. Not exactly my style either, but what she is doing, she is doing it great.

Anyway, back to man talk come on Inter. Come on Sevilla. Nerves are a janglin' again.

You timed that well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Do you ever relax when there's football on?? :pac:

Haha. No is the short answer to that. I am off to the footy forum to say what I think of JT now.

Just settling down to watch the very first EVOLVE show.

Viva la vida eh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If she could wrestle Lady Gaga would make an insane diva oh wait she dont need to wrestle WWE should sign her up or at least get her as a guest host :D

Inter Milan deserved to go through they played the best in both legs - I wonder is Carlo gone after this season from Chelesa now

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    If she could wrestle Lady Gaga would make an insane diva oh wait she dont need to wrestle WWE should sign her up or at least get her as a guest host :D

Lady Gaga as Guest GM?!? Imagine the ratings for that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Yeah her music is hit and miss for me, but I love the fact she is a proper pop star which is rare these days. Its clear Madonna influenced her, but Gaga actually has a much better voice. WWE really should get her do something if they could, sing the anthem at Mania, if they could afford her.:pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Yeah her music is hit and miss for me, but I love the fact she is a proper pop star which is rare these days. Its clear Madonna influenced her, but Gaga actually has a much better voice. WWE really should get her do something if they could, sing the anthem at Mania, if they could afford her.:pac:

Dunno about that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

PADDY'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY AND I'LL TALK TO YE WHEN THE HANGOVER CLEARS TOMORROW :D

PADDY'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY AND I'LL TALK TO YE WHEN THE HANGOVER CLEARS TOMORROW :D

Yep, Happy Pddy's Day to ye all!!!

Can't wait to see what posts come up here tonight

simpsons%20leprechaun-thumb-140x140-79695.jpg

simpsonstpatdayPA_450x442.jpg

Happy Paddys day to all. In celebration, I've a big bockle of Paddy downstairs, I'll be on to say hello later

• Advertisement

pepsi-united-kingdom-jon-burgerman.jpg + cheltenham-1.jpg = :D:D:)

Must do 30 mins on the treadmill, then off to town. Then Barca game tonight. Happy days.

Must do 30 mins on the treadmill, then off to town. Then Barca game tonight. Happy days.

****, how the hell did I forget that was on tonight?!? C'mon Stuttgart!!;):pac:

Enjoy the parade gimmick:D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Have an auld Beer from me lads...

german-beer.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

St. Patrick, the man famed for driving the snakes out of Ireland.

Which is about as much of an accomplishment as ridding Wales of Unicorns.

I met Declon Sinnott at the parade in town, wahey. Goin to damo at 6, DAAAMMMMOOOOO

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

*hic*, b.w.o is taking over here, blue waffle, carmen elektra, coke, emo, lookin_like_a_foo, off topic threads are gay, off_topic_banter, otb, pepsi, recession?, rugby munster tommy bowe, vintage chat, woof, _what_recession?!

what a funny way to describe a conversation. I believe the first one best describes me atm and i guess the 2nd last one

• Registered Users Posts: 86,441 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy St. Patrick's Day All

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

*hic*, b.w.o is taking over here, blue waffle, carmen elektra, coke, emo, lookin_like_a_foo, off topic threads are gay, off_topic_banter, otb, pepsi, recession?, rugby munster tommy bowe, vintage chat, woof, _what_recession?!

what a funny way to describe a conversation. I believe the first one best describes me atm and i guess the 2nd last one

Once its not the 3rd one dude:pac::o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Once its not the 3rd one dude:pac::o

if only twas the 4th one

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement