Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Jesus! 40/1 is great odds, congrats! A night on the town thanks to Bertie's Dream so yeah?

I have my eye on some new shoes and a handbag oh hell forgot them its party time :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I have my eye on some new shoes and a handbag oh hell forgot them its party time :p

Thats the job, have a small one for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

BWE is newly updated for anyone interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Dublin later followed by Waterford tomorrow, should be an interesting weekend for the GAA here

A win against the Dubs always feels good:D:) CCFC-O (Cork City) got a draw away to Athlone so that's ok.

Nice week of wrestling in store for me. iMPACT! (I might regret watching it) and the rest of SmackDown, which I forgot to watch, tonight then a WrestleMania a night to get me in store for Mania 26 next Sunday.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    Not sure what you mean about Man U being found out eventually? Its been 20+ years now, and no one has found anything yet.

There 3 or more players short at the moment of being a really top class side IMO. If they continue to play 4-3-3, I think they need 2 quality midfield players to play alongside Fletcher (especially a playmaker) as well as a beter long term solution to the left side than Nani. Unbelievable pro and all as Giggs is, he can't last forever. I also believe Vidic is showing the first signs of decline and Ferdinand's chronic back problems mean he can't be relied on anymore to be fit all the time.

They were destroyed by Barca last year and seem to have slipped back from the team they were even then, looking much more shaky at the back. I'd hazard a bet Barca would maul them again. Bayern will give them a run for their money as well, despite being limited enough themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

flahavaj wrote: »

They were destroyed by Barca last year and seem to have slipped back from the team they were even then, looking much more shaky at the back. I'd hazard a bet Barca would maul them again. Bayern will give them a run for their money as well, despite being limited enough themselves.

But this time they have the One!!

Rjd2 wrote: »
    But this time they have the One!!

Indeed they do. Dioufy is worth 4 men.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Indeed they do. Dioufy is worth 4 men.

Just four?:(:(

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Just four?:(:(

4 Rooneys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Well, gimmick got engaged Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Congrats Gimmick

I hope she's a wrestling fan!

Wahey! Congrats to ya lad! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Congrats to ya Gimmick..:cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Torres trying to wreck the penalty spot hilarious attempt at cheating

EdK wrote: »
    Torres trying to wreck the penalty spot hilarious attempt at cheating

what happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

United got a penalty that should have been a free kick and Torres walked over and kicked the piece of turf where the spot is away

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

congrats gimmick! how did ya pop the question? did ya hide the ring in a pack of Tayto like a true romantic :pac:

Brilliant game of hurling dopwn on Leeside today between Cotk and Waterford. Championship pace at the finish and both teams look in daycent shape for the Summer. Kelly scored 1-16.:eek:

Also LOL Scousers.

And congrats Gimmick bah.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

PW invades the soccer forum :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

PW invades the soccer forum :pac:

Its gone down alot better than Volts attempt to invade After Hours, when the thread about Sheamus being a legimate Irish hero was closed within 5 minutes:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86,444 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Congrats to you both

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Congrats to you both
    Cheers Liz :pac:

Brilliant game of hurling dopwn on Leeside today between Cotk and Waterford. Championship pace at the finish and both teams look in daycent shape for the Summer. Kelly scored 1-16.:eek:

T'was a good game alright, the Tipp game next weekend will show where Waterford really stand. Is Kelly going to be yer number 8 all year, or was that just Davy mixing it up yesterday? This time next year, I think Cork will be very dangerous again. They still kinda recovering from all the nonsense a while ago, they're starting to look dangerous again at times though

congrats gimmick! how did ya pop the question? did ya hide the ring in a pack of Tayto like a true romantic :pac:

Well, I had a certain plan in my head, and it would have went soundly apart from the fact it decided to piss rain all evening Friday, so that was that.

I had to improvise at short notice, so it was just done in our kitchen. She had no idea what was coming. Been a hectic few days. My head is spinning really. Glad it is done as I was on edge all last week with nerves.

Well, I had a certain plan in my head, and it would have went soundly apart from the fact it decided to piss rain all evening Friday, so that was that.

I had to improvise at short notice, so it was just done in our kitchen. She had no idea what was coming. Been a hectic few days. My head is spinning really. Glad it is done as I was on edge all last week with nerves.

So she gave up on the Cody Rhodes dream, did she? :pac:

Fair play to ya though, couldn't imagine the nerves involved!

The Cody Rhodes thing was fleeting. I think it might have been done purely to get a reaction.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey Congratulations Gimmick! What theme song are you going to come out to? :D

That's unreal news, congrats to you and the lucky missus!!:):)

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hey Congratulations Gimmick! What theme song are you going to come out to? :D

Hmm, this maybe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement