Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

oh noes, my sig has been deleted again! Some people actually give up their time to see if anyones sigs are too big. Wouldnt it make you worry for the human race? Get out more for god sake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gerard.C wrote: »
    oh noes, my sig has been deleted again! Some people actually give up their time to see if anyones sigs are too big. Wouldnt it make you worry for the human race? Get out more for god sake

Must have been a Kilkenny fan:pac:

Delaying the inevitable if thats the case!! :cool:

Its mental that people actually go around checking people's sigs, i had my sig reported once or twice, so i started checking out that forum every now and again, and its always the same few guys that always do the reporting..

Its mental that people actually go around checking people's sigs, i had my sig reported once or twice, so i started checking out that forum every now and again, and its always the same few guys that always do the reporting..

Nice to know they have lives to be living!

I like my new sig better anyway :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

My sig is still there so I'm grand, for now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

People report sig size, Christ its sad what some people do with their time.:o
    Whats the forum by the way?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

reporting someones sig is sad imo (puts on mod hat) but i guess thems the rules (takes off invisible hat that makes my head itchy), your sigs seemingly cant be centered anymore either as mine had been originally though tbh its been a long time since i was either a sports researcher or ATH host.

Tis probably a good thing that she atleast def didnt see it coming since you did it in the kitchen instead of the big plan you had which she may have copped on to before the actual popping of the question. Start the marriage off as you hope it continues eh... her in the kitchen :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    People report sig size, Christ its sad what some people do with their time.:o
    Whats the forum by the way?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252965&page=275

You'll probably be able to find the person who reported you, so give him an auld thanks:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Watching WM19 atm. Completly forgot how good the HBK/Y2J was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,095 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=252965&page=275

You'll probably be able to find the person who reported you, so give him an auld thanks:pac:

Cheers Walter, I read a few of the pages and found the "hero" who reported me, I won't comment or I will be site banned. :P

Watching WM19 atm. Completly forgot how good the HBK/Y2J was.

Great PPV was one of the worst drawing Mania's ever but i loved it, always remember the image of Vince sticking his head up from behind the canvas, with his face covered in blood, and the most maniacal smile.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Great PPV was one of the worst drawing Mania's ever but i loved it, always remember the image of Vince sticking his head up from behind the canvas, with his face covered in blood, and the most maniacal smile.:cool:

I'm surprised this Mania drew so badly. Was it Triple H's burial of Booker that turned fans off? Personally I couldn't wait to see Jericho/Michaels and Angle/Lesnar, even though I was terrified Angle would be permanently injured during the match. Maybe people didn't care for the "main angle" Vince vs Hogan. Surely no-one "wanted" this match to happen (unlike Vince vs Hart)?

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I'm surprised this Mania drew so badly. Was it Triple H's burial of Booker that turned fans off? Personally I couldn't wait to see Jericho/Michaels and Angle/Lesnar, even though I was terrified Angle would be permanently injured during the match. Maybe people didn't care for the "main angle" Vince vs Hogan. Surely no-one "wanted" this match to happen (unlike Vince vs Hart)?

I think all WWE PPVs were down really badly that year in general. Think The Royal Rumble's worse ever buyrate was that year also, i wonder if the buyrate might have improved if they've had Goldberg debut that night instead of the following Raw.. But in hindsight it was a tremendous card, and I'll never forget the next day in school when everyone was gossiping about how Brock Lesnar had died during the night:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

T'was a good game alright, the Tipp game next weekend will show where Waterford really stand. Is Kelly going to be yer number 8 all year, or was that just Davy mixing it up yesterday? This time next year, I think Cork will be very dangerous again. They still kinda recovering from all the nonsense a while ago, they're starting to look dangerous again at times though

I hope he keeps Kelly out the field hes totally wasted at full forward and gets frustrated up there as he likes to be involved in the game all the time.

Be Gor I can't wait for the Summer to roll around I live for it.

They're not allowed on boards.:pac:

Shower.

jaykhunter wrote: »

Wasn't RAW unbelievably **** around this time as well. I'd say that had something to do with the bad buyrate. Smackdown was where it was at in those days, hence the Angle/Brock Main Event. Pity really, its a vastly underrated card from a pro wrestling point of view.

flahavaj wrote: »
    I hope he keeps Kelly out the field hes totally wasted at full forward and gets frustrated up there as he likes to be involved in the game all the time.

Be Gor I can't wait for the Summer to roll around I live for it.

Stop theres nothin like the feeling of it!

Who would you say will be the 4 in the semis this yeah Flah?

Stop theres nothin like the feeling of it!

Who would you say will be the 4 in the semis this yeah Flah?

KK, Tipp and two from ourselves, Cork or Galway. Maybe throw in a dark horse like Dublin or Clare.

KK and Tipp are a good distance ahead of the rest to be honest. Deise will be competitive but still have too many flaws to win Liam, especially at fullback.:(

Won't stop me actin like a complete tinker on the taeraces each and every time they hurl though.:pac:

Wasn't RAW unbelievably **** around this time as well. I'd say that had something to do with the bad buyrate. Smackdown was where it was at in those days, hence the Angle/Brock Main Event. Pity really, its a vastly underrated card from a pro wrestling point of view.

Back when Paul E was the booker, Smackdown was unreal back then..

• Advertisement

KK, Tipp and two from ourselves, Cork or Galway. Maybe throw in a dark horse like Dublin or Clare.

KK and Tipp are a good distance ahead of the rest to be honest. Deise will be competitive but still have too many flaws to win Liam, especially at fullback.:(

Won't stop me actin like a complete tinker on the taeraces each and every time they hurl though.:pac:

Tellin ya, give Cork another year and they'll be up with us and Kilkenny, they're coming along at a mad rate.

Clare had an unreal u-21 team last year, give them a few years and they'll be handy again too.

What ye could really do with too is Maurice taking the finger out soon and getting going. Him at full, with Kelly centre maybe?

Tellin ya, give Cork another year and they'll be up with us and Kilkenny, they're coming along at a mad rate.

Clare had an unreal u-21 team last year, give them a few years and they'll be handy again too.

What ye could really do with too is Maurice taking the finger out soon and getting going. Him at full, with Kelly centre maybe?

I think Maurice might need another year. He'll probably get a few run outs in the corner off the bench. We might see Ken McGrath full forward this year, he hasn't the legs to get about the pitch anymore but his aerial ability could be devestating on the edge of the square.

I'd like to see Kelly somewhere in the half forwards alright, his best position.

I'd love to see Cork get a crack at KK this year, I reckon they'd have a right go at them. Reading Donal Og's book 9which is f*cking brilliant by the way) they despise the KK crowd, especially when they wouldn't support them in their srike a few years back, not to mind resenting them for doing the 3 and 4 in a row. Don't undersetimat the likes of Sean Og, Gardiner and the O' Connors, they'll give it a right cut this Summer, time is fast running out on their careers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

New and exciting to the Off Topic thread in PW - custom titles to this thread. So if it is anyones birthday, wedding, enagagement, stag party, or just simply a pants off day, let myself or BH know and you might be lucky enough to have this thread given your title for a few dyas. Basically until something better comes up, or one of you annoys us.

That is all.

gotta say i do like the choice to kick things off Gimmick :pac:

this will def make it more of an off topic thread too, imagine a week ago this probably would have been the PW St Patricks day thread.... o btw *hic* :)

and of course even more recently an engagement thread

gotta say i do like the choice to kick things off Gimmick :pac:

this will def make it more of an off topic thread too, imagine a week ago this probably would have been the PW St Patricks day thread.... o btw *hic* :)

and of course even more recently an engagement thread

Where did todays session take ya BH? Did ya go up another mountain, or was it just a few quite wans with the local law enforcement?

Where did todays session take ya BH? Did ya go up another mountain, or was it just a few quite wans with the local law enforcement?

ahh if only everyday were chinese new year. just the few quite ones, no cops or anything... im letting the side down ;)

ahh if only everyday were chinese new year. just the few quite ones, no cops or anything... im letting the side down ;)

You're not letting no side down bai and never let anyone tell you otherwise! Letting the side down, shur even our lord wants us to take a break one day a week!!

a well i did ;)

All hail the mods :pac:

tbh though despite my occasional *hic* posting at what must be the middle of the day there i dont go out all that much but when we do they tend to be mad cos well every situation we get in here is a lil bit mad, still procastinating on learning the language and all.

a well i did ;)

All hail the mods :pac:

tbh though despite my occasional *hic* posting at what must be the middle of the day there i dont go out all that much but when we do they tend to be mad cos well every situation we get in here is a lil bit mad, still procastinating on learning the language and all.

Shur thats the way, if ya didnt go out often, by god you'd go out when you did! Wait till I've this thesis handed in, by god I wont know my arse from my head I'd say. If I'm in an condition to even contemplate such an act, I'll come on here and express my love for you all. I dont think I'll end up up a mountain or anything, but shur I'll give it a go and see what happens!

• Advertisement

Shur thats the way, if ya didnt go out often, by god you'd go out when you did! Wait till I've this thesis handed in, by god I wont know my arse from my head I'd say. If I'm in an condition to even contemplate such an act, I'll come on here and express my love for you all. I dont think I'll end up up a mountain or anything, but shur I'll give it a go and see what happens!

= Ireland needs more mountains and crazy chicks who want you to hike them at like 4am on a Saturday night. I agree

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement