Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

That is ****ing unreal!!! Some song haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Fair play to ya Ger for getting the thesis done :)

I just realised the new name (for now anyway) that this thread has:pac::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

you know it!

congrats on getting it all done Ger, what was the thesis on anywhoo? people's draft habits? if so your getting a distinction

I have to say, the PW forum has to be the best forum on boards imo.

Great banter, sound mods and no hassle from anyone, it's perfect!!

Also, considering this is the busiest time of the year for the wrestling business, there's no hassle here what-so-ever, which is great.

Fair play to everyone:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Also, considering this is the busiest time of the year for the wrestling business, there's no hassle here what-so-ever, which is great.

A lot of the trouble makers have left in my opinion. People like myself have grown up a bit too which also helps.

Without a doubt we have two great mods in BH and Gimmick and they make this forum easy to go through and also welcome newcomers with open arms. Terry is keeping a close eye at all times too.

The same newcomers are also contributing a hell of a lot to the forum too. We all do our part to make this forum great. The banstick is rarely if ever used nowadays which is a real plus.

YAY PWers :D

OTB is the best thread on Boards

• Advertisement

OTB is the best thread on Boards

The BWE is better imo :pac:

I hate facebook sometimes. Why won't you let me upload a pic without taking 5 mins :mad::mad::mad:

Yes, it's within the rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I don't think I'm ever going to top this moment in my life

Just saw Kian from Westlife in spar with Jodi Albert. This really nice Thai guy who works there goes, are you from Westlife? and like the **** he is Cian from Westlife shuns him and goes no under his breath. A real insult to a nice guy. So I jump in and say no he's your man from JLS and Kian shoots me the dirtiest look ever and leaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Bubs101 wrote: »

Just saw Kian from Westlife in spar with Jodi Albert. This really nice Thai guy who works there goes, are you from Westlife? and like the **** he is Cian from Westlife shuns him and goes no under his breath. A real insult to a nice guy. So I jump in and say no he's your man from JLS and Kian shoots me the dirtiest look ever and leaves.

Sometimes I love you as much as Gerard C, Bubs.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,288 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Dare_2_defy what's the story with your sig ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Bubs101 wrote: »

A classic. :)

Headshot wrote: »
    Dare_2_defy what's the story with your sig ?

Whats wrong with it??

The pic is about my brand/roster in the draft and the writing.... well I'm a Corkonion:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

you know it!

congrats on getting it all done Ger, what was the thesis on anywhoo? people's draft habits? if so your getting a distinction

The impact of HIQA's establishment on the regulation of nursing home care in Ireland. You could only imagine the craic I had doing 12,000 words of drivil about that!!

Whats wrong with it??

The pic is about my brand/roster in the draft and the writing.... well I'm a Corkonion:):):)

nothing wrong with it at all

I just though it was a wrestling show on TG4 :o

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Your not alone, I almost checked the tv schedule one day!

That'd be too funny. Hector at ringside

hector303w.jpg

Voltwad wrote: »
    That'd be too funny. Hector at ringside

hector303w.jpg

****ing hate that man

Imagine him sitting beside JR or King haha

Well lads! Tá Batista Champion an Domhain nua! WAHEYYYYYYYYYY!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Had a 20 minute joke grappling battle last night with a friend. Now my Ipod has a big red x on it. I could kill him

Glad to see my sig is working a treat at advertising my show
    The D.W.O regrets to inform fans that Hector has not been signed to a contract, thus he won't be appearing at our upcoming show in Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Went to see Shutter Island there lads. Freaked me out and scared the sh*te out of me at times but well worth sitting through ad the ending is excellent. Worth a look.

I hate Apple, 6,000 songs on my iPod, gone:mad::(:(

I need something to cheer me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Your not alone, I almost checked the tv schedule one day!

Nearly? I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I had my Sky remote beside me and like an idiot I start looking through TG4 excited about the prospect of a wrestling News show on Irish TV. When I checked further and found out what his sig was really about, well boy did I feel like an awful idiot. :o:o

flahavaj wrote: »
    Went to see Shutter Island there lads. Freaked me out and scared the sh*te out of me at times but well worth sitting through ad the ending is excellent. Worth a look.

Brilliant though, wasn't it? A really clever film, one of the better films I have seen in the cinema in the last year or so.

Tribesmen7 wrote: »
    Nearly? I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I had my Sky remote beside me and like an idiot I start looking through TG4 excited about the prospect of a wrestling News show on Irish TV. When I checked further and found out what his sig was really about, well boy did I feel like an awful idiot. :o:o

Man, I should've put some notice that it was about the draft. I've deleted it now . My new one sums up my fav commentator in WWE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Yay more Galwegians :D

Man, I should've put some notice that it was about the draft. I've deleted it now . My new one sums up my fav commentator in WWE

Haha no it was cool. You done a better job advertising TG4 than they probably ever could! :D

Good to see more people becoming involved in the PW forum, no matter the reigon:):)

Yeah, we're taking over :D

• Advertisement

Tribesmen7 wrote: »
    Yeah, we're taking over :D

It takes more than 2 Galwegians to take down the Munster Mafia:D;)

Note:D2D has no relations to the MM, he's just a proud Corkonian

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement