Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Bayern Munich are a successful German side.

Never count out the Germans

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »
    Nah, Utd to stroll it 4/5-1

You were sayin??

Absolutely delighted. Sorry Flav. Sorry MNG.

What a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Dunphy is doing some major trolling. It's even working on me and I know his game.

He has become a parody of himself at this stage. Anyone who takes him seriously is to be felt sorry for.

Ahahaha, he is saying that the future is blue in Manchester. Thats angry up the blood.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

"None of them are players Bill.." epic stuff

Was it me or was RTE's commentary waaayyyy behind on the 1st goal. It took them around 5 seconds to say goal after it went in. Had to endure the rest of the match on ITV1 with Drury and Beglin (I really hate him) commentating.

^ No, I just think the camera missed it entirely and so did Hamilton who must ahve been watching amonitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Absolutely delighted. Sorry Flav. Sorry MNG.

What a goal.

Fark off.

It was an unreal goal, thats the second round in a row he's put them through witha wonder goal.

Eamonn's trolling is both pathetic and absolutely brilliant at the same time.

Yerra, roll on the hurling.:pac:

Dunno why but I can see Lyon winning the whole thing. With the way this Champion's League has gone and with Lyon being the underdogs outta the final 4, it really wouldn't surprise me to see Lyon it.

Love to see Barca lifting the trophy at the Bernabeau though...;):)

• Advertisement

^ Thats the dream, made all the sweeter that Florentino Perez will be part of the awards committee on the night I think.

^ Thats the dream, made all the sweeter that Florentino Perez will be part of the awards committee on the night I think.

What are the odds he'll refuse to shake anyone's hands from Barca???

Zero. He would never let himself down like that. he might just drop out of the committee.

The soccer mods have their work cut out for them tonight. Some serious wumming happening

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

The soccer mods have their work cut out for them tonight. Some serious wumming happening

Yeah I'm not even going to bother with it any more as it's probably going to go mental soon.

Had a feeling the game was going to end in a draw tonight so I was sort of expecting United to get knocked out. Hope Barca win it now. Should be an intriguing match between them and Inter.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Zero. He would never let himself down like that. he might just drop out of the committee.

Ah, but its not as if some of the soccer mods aren't partial to some trolling themselves, so it all evens out really. :pac:

Soccer is a sport which causes big emotions for its supporters.

People in UK and Ireland prefer to use the term football though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm disgusted they lost tbh they started well and they gave it away - the midfield needs a major revamp

Without going into it in the soccer forum as I am not sure I can handle the Liverpool fans - Is Benitez trying to talk his way out of the job, or is he just making a fool of himself with his comments yday?

Without going into it in the soccer forum as I am not sure I can handle the Liverpool fans - Is Benitez trying to talk his way out of the job, or is he just making a fool of himself with his comments yday?

Your talking to a Liverpool fan here:):)

Tbh, I really don't care what Benitez says anymore. This season has been a complete disaster so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he left.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Your talking to a Liverpool fan here:):)

Tbh, I really don't care what Benitez says anymore. This season has been a complete disaster so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he left.

For my sins,I'm one too!

"I guarantee 4th" hmmmm. Well even in the crazy event that they DID get 4th,Rafa will look for x amount of cash for new players,cash the club simply doesnt have now.

• Advertisement

For my sins,I'm one too!

"I guarantee 4th" hmmmm. Well even in the crazy event that they DID get 4th,Rafa will look for x amount of cash for new players,cash the club simply doesnt have now.

We have to be positive in the race for 4th but if we take Torres off after 65 mins with the game at Birmingham at 1 all and it to be won was just puzzling.

Shur it cost's X million to get rid of Rafa. The club doesn't have that amount of money

Well if Pool do not finish 4th he has to fall on his sword after his "guarantee".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

If Liverpool dont get 4th, think Torres is gone? And anyone else? Gerrard, maybe?

We have to be positive in the race for 4th but if we take Torres off after 65 mins with the game at Birmingham at 1 all and it to be won was just puzzling.

Shur it cost's X million to get rid of Rafa. The club doesn't have that amount of money

Exactamundo! Think they'll do Benfica tonight though.....*hopefully*:)

Well if Pool do not finish 4th he has to fall on his sword after his "guarantee".

That's very true. Being honest, I can see us on Thursday night's again next season

Gerard.C wrote: »
    If Liverpool dont get 4th, think Torres is gone? And anyone else? Gerrard, maybe?

If they dont,I think they will stay...for another season. Torres has been basically saying we need a few new big names,and if they arent got he will be on his bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

People in UK and Ireland prefer to use the term football though.

I know that.
    Either way people still don't get annoyed that people use the term soccer these days do they?:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'd love to go on MasterChef and get to the final then just serve the ***** a Pot Noodle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad wrote: »
    I'd love to go on MasterChef and get to the final then just serve the ***** a Pot Noodle.

i hate all those di*kheads that go on these shows, they want to change there lives to be Chefs? cop the fu*k on to themselves its the worst career known to man, its not all cooking on tv shows ffs

• Advertisement

i hate all those di*kheads that go on these shows, they want to change there lives to be Chefs? cop the fu*k on to themselves its the worst career known to man, its not all cooking on tv shows ffs

You really need to go to Ranting and raving:):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement