Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Sorry to hear it dude. At least you still got the missus!! Everyone's safe and that's the main thing.

yeah gotta echo that. terrible news but atleast as you said this happened now as apposed to when you were there potentially leaving you stuck there.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,449 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone else surprised Sheamus wasnt on the LLS this week even a pre taped interview surely. I would love to see him put Tubs throw a table :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

happy bday Voltwad

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy birthday Volt!!

My present to ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else surprised Sheamus wasnt on the LLS this week even a pre taped interview surely. I would love to see him put Tubs throw a table :p

Yeah, kinda thinking that myself. I mean, wrestling is considered a joke amongst some of the population but when it comes down to it having an Irish born Champion of the biggest Wrestling company and one of the biggest companies in the world counts for alot, especially considering some of the deadwood they normally have on that show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,449 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

belated-birthday-5.gif

Happy belated birthday Volt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Happy birthday Volt bah!

I'm kinda glad Seamus wasn't on the Late Late.

Would have been a cringe fest either way, whether they kayfabed it or with Tubridy asking him if its real or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Ha thanks for the bday wishes guys, this song sums up how I'm feeling :(

Voltwad wrote: »
    Ha thanks for the bday wishes guys, this song sums up how I'm feeling :(

I'll be using that in October. Does that make me the youngest in PW??

I'm only 13.:o

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'm only 13.:o

G'wan away, not a chance you're 13. ;):pac:

G'wan away, not a chance you're 13. ;):pac:

Well, nearly 14.

The volcano related jokes begin:
    Whats the difference between the Icelandic volcano and Cheryl Cole?

The volcano's still blowing Ash.

No holiday for the Flah.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I am meant to be going to Gay Parreeee on saturday. Reckon its hanging in the balance.

2e2jt5l.jpg

:pac:

2e2jt5l.jpg

:pac:

The shame

Thierry-Henry-Barcelona--001.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm only 17

I'm only 17

You win then:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Anyone else following the Edwin Valero story? It's almost like Benoit all over again :(

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    Anyone else following the Edwin Valero story? It's almost like Benoit all over again :(

Just read up about it there, just awful

Link is here if anyone wants to read it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Thats fu*king mental lads..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

F4W says that airports are opening at 7am tomorrow again. Will you be okay for the holiyear flah?

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/13067/

Gerard.C wrote: »
    F4W says that airports are opening at 7am tomorrow again. Will you be okay for the holiyear flah?

http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/13067/

Yeah looks like I'm good to go again!

Flight scheduled to leave first thing in the morning. That f*cker of a volcano better stay aisy over night.

Yeah looks like I'm good to go again!

Flight scheduled to leave first thing in the morning. That f*cker of a volcano better stay aisy over night.

Piacere l'Italia!!

Help here

Rumours of a fresh ash cloud.

Honest to God.:(

Rumours of a fresh ash cloud.

Honest to God.:(

You'd have better luck predicting the lotto atm:
    British air traffic control Nats has thrown doubt over the reopening of UK airspace tomorrow. It said tonight in a statement: 'The volcano eruption in Iceland has strengthened and a new ash cloud is spreading south and east towards the UK.

'Latest information from the Met Office shows that the situation is worsening in some areas.

'Based on this information, the situation for Northern Irish airports for the morning is uncertain, due to the new ash cloud.

'The latest information shows that Scottish airports should be available from 7am and more airspace over England may become available from 1pm, although not as far south as the main London airports.'

Yerra, if it happens it happens. This afternoon I was sure we weren't going at all and I'd accepted it, then Aer Lingus announced the flight was going ahead which got my hopes up again.

Sure worst case scenerio we get our money back and rebook later in the Summer. Could be worse, could be in poor DM-ICE's boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Yerra, if it happens it happens. This afternoon I was sure we weren't going at all and I'd accepted it, then Aer Lingus announced the flight was going ahead which got my hopes up again.

Sure worst case scenerio we get our money back and rebook later in the Summer. Could be worse, could be in poor DM-ICE's boots.
    Lose a toe to frostbite did he? :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Yeah good ol Aer Lingus. Sent me a text today saying the flights were going ahead TMORROW when I was supposed to be in Rome on FRIDAY.

When Ryanair said no flights till Wednesday I figured no airlines would be flying till then, At least O'Leary is getting peoples hopes up without good reason.

I really hope you get out okay tomorrow flah, how long are you meant to be going away for?

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Yeah good ol Aer Lingus. Sent me a text today saying the flights were going ahead TMORROW when I was supposed to be in Rome on FRIDAY.

When Ryanair said no flights till Wednesday I figured no airlines would be flying till then, At least O'Leary is getting peoples hopes up without good reason.

I really hope you get out okay tomorrow flah, how long are you meant to be going away for?

For 7 nights to Lake Garda.

Whats your plans now mate? Did you have major grief cancelling all your plans/hotels/church etc etc?

• Advertisement

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Yeah good ol Aer Lingus. Sent me a text today saying the flights were going ahead TOMORROW when I was supposed to be in Rome on FRIDAY.

Serious?! Jeez, that's poor form on Aer Lingus's part. How did they manage that??

Yeah, hope everything is ok for ya Flah:):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement