Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Jesus Volt i had this song in me head all night. It kinda reminds me of a song you'd hear on scuzz these days during the 10 minutes a day where its not a rubbish station. Very impressed now so I am

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    And do you do requests? :pac:

Too soon man, too soon.............

Or not:p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

This is a truly epic defensive performance from Inter which should be applauded by everyone.

Delighted that Inter went through, incredibly defensive performance really.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I wanted Barca to do it tbh. The final could be dire stuff. Have to hand it to Mourinho though. So charismatic and an awesome heel. :)

• Advertisement

Oh and what a cheat...

Jose gets awesome heat doesn't he?!

a095b62ba601cdf2e9b5ff3d0e9c8069_biscuitsshakey.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Absolutely gutted at that.

Jesus you know you hate someone when even though you have money on him to win, you want him to lose, Murphy you fat headed, tiny faced gremlin, I hate you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Excellent tacticalwork by Inter tonight. 10 men and all. Messi got one shot in the whole game, Inter have an incredible defense. Hope Inter go all the way after the qulaity they have shown in the last two games

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

i'm gutted barca went out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2010/april22-28/14272580

14 seconds in, someone representing with a BWO t-shirt :pac:

You know you've had a good curry when it's spicier coming out than it was going in... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad wrote: »
    You know you've had a good curry when it's spicier coming out than it was going in... :(

Surprised you dont have a google link to it tbh:pac:

Surprised you dont have a google link to it tbh:pac:
    Poo waffle. Google it.

Nothing quite like a good curry. Headed for an awesome one tomorrow.

Its being reported everywhere that Gerry Ryan is dead. Found earlier in his apartment!

Bloody hell.

A tribute to the great man himself :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

gimmick wrote: »
    Its being reported everywhere that Gerry Ryan is dead. Found earlier in his apartment!

Bloody hell.

And please, let there be no banal "RIP" posts after this.

Wow, shocking news. How would you suggest people let others know they will miss him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Horrible news

I used to chat to his Daughter Bonnie a fair bit. Really sorry to heat this news :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Wow, shocking news. How would you suggest people let others know they will miss him?

I just hate "RIP" threads. If people have something to say, say it. If not, don't. Or just state why you liked the man, or whatever.

Sorry if that sounds a bit crappy, I'm just in vile humour.

EDIT: Okay, reading that makes me look a bit of a twat. Say whatever you wish. Free speech and all that ;)

I just hate "RIP" threads. If people have something to say, say it. If not, don't. Or just state why you liked the man, or whatever.

Sorry if that sounds a bit crappy, I'm just in vile humour.

Is it that time of the month Gimmick :p

I thought his death was a sick joke tbh but its true

He was on interviewing Heather Mills last night on RTE I think

Something like that :). I reckon the first text "joke" will be out by 6pm today. Hate them things. Sick.

Stressful wknd ahead - engagement party with alot of relatives. Its fine on my side, I have 5 aunts/uncles, she has soemthing like 20. Plus friends. Its a BBQ we are doing. I reckon we will have about 40.

Got 2 free kegs for it though so happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I thought his death was an internet joke as well. 53 years old is a very young age really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

RTE have managed to get the year of Gerry's birth wrong on their website, very clever 1946 they have despite saying he was 53

Something like that :). I reckon the first text "joke" will be out by 6pm today. Hate them things. Sick.

Stressful wknd ahead - engagement party with alot of relatives. Its fine on my side, I have 5 aunts/uncles, she has soemthing like 20. Plus friends. Its a BBQ we are doing. I reckon we will have about 40.

Got 2 free kegs for it though so happy days

Hopefully the weather will be nice so enjoy ;)

It won't be. For every event in my life so far it has pissed rain - baptsim, communion, confirmation, grad mass, grads, college graduation (if one could call what I did graduation worthy), the day we were engaged and you get the picture.

That is why we are going abroad to get married. Gives us a fighting chance at least of some sunshine.

Gimmick. Some people just like to wish the deceased well on their next journey (whatever it may be) and like to say Rest in Peace. I was sad to hear that Gerry died. Thousands are. We might not have a nice anecdote to tell about him but I would rather see 1,000,000 R.I.P's instead of 5 negative comments.

A full report will be on 2fm at 4 apparently.

• Advertisement

Have a nice wedding though legit. Didn't intend to give out to you or anything.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement