Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

:pac::pac::pac: LMFAO lads

What ya make of this?

Tis no George Michael likebut it's grand :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gerard.C wrote: »
    What ya make of this?

Tis no George Michael likebut it's grand :cool:

Thats awesome, used ta fu*king love Seether man. Did you ever hear em do this? Sounds exactly like Cobain:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Thats awesome, used ta fu*king love Seether man. Did you ever hear em do this? Sounds exactly like Cobain:eek:

Man I feckin love Seether.

Jesus he does sound exactly like him there! I bought one of their albums after Remedy was used on a WWE ppv there a few years ago, havent heard much from them since though.

Anyone going to any concerts here over the summer?

Jesus he does sound exactly like him there! I bought one of their albums after Remedy was used on a WWE ppv there a few years ago, havent heard much from them since though.

Anyone going to any concerts here over the summer?

Last album wasn't great tbh.. Im going to see Kiss tomorrow night:cool: :pac:

• Advertisement

Lucky bastard, I'm in the middle of Final Year exams,would love to be goin. Kiss are some legends. Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Seether are class alright, great sound to the guys voice!

me too!! :cool: gonna be brilliant

im also seeing flight of the conchords tonight, rage against the machine in june and pearl jam in july! and im considerin going to maiden! gonna be fun!!

Seether are class alright, great sound to the guys voice!

me too!! :cool: gonna be brilliant

im also seeing flight of the conchords tonight, rage against the machine in june and pearl jam in july! and im considerin going to maiden! gonna be fun!!

Its gonna be awesome:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Should be off to see Kiss myself too. Seen em before and they really are a sight to behold live. It was rather funny during it because I was watching them with a Norwegian guy who didn't know what to expect and every time I'd glance at him his jaw was literally dropped like a cartoon character. Wouldn't shock me if they find a way to incorporate the volcano into the stage show.

If you like Ger you can buy the cd from the gig tomorrow now http://simfylive.com/en/artist/6927/live-recordings/2926/4438/KISS-Sonic-Boom-Over-Europe-Live-in-Dublin---Pre-Order.html

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Can someone explain the point of having online check in? Surly check-in is so that the airline knows that you're in the airport? But if you do it two days ahead of time at home on the internet, it defeats the purpose?

What I'm saying is what's the point of checking in when you're not at the airport?!:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Enjoy Kiss to whoever's going

UKIP Plane crash caused by dodgy right wing, apparently. :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    UKIP Plane crash caused by dodgy right wing, apparently. :pac:

<--- is watching golf of all things in HD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Whenever I come in this thread it always seems like it's just Voltwad and D2D having a private conversation.

Whenever I come in this thread it always seems like it's just Voltwad and D2D having a private conversation.

:pac::pac::pac:

We'll take over when the Championship starts bai!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Oh yeah! Wexford are our first opponents. I have a deep residual hatred for Wexford. They were one of the worst teams in the country and would always play Killkenny in Leinster finals and get mauled. Made me angry so it did.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭davrho

Well thank christ the football season ends this weekend. As a Celtic fan it has been torture. Hopefully we don't go down this road again for a while.

Did anyone watch Eurosports last night, the boxing tournament? They had mma lads in a boxing event. First 2 fights were crap then it was a good show.........

Wickla have Carlow then Westmeath if we win that. Would love to see a run akin to last year.

• Advertisement

If any of you are big MMA fans then it's gonna be a good night. UFC 113 at 3.00 is the big one but don't forget that Cage Contender is on at 9.30 on Setanta Ireland. Good chance to support Irish MMA.

Oh yeah! Wexford are our first opponents. I have a deep residual hatred for Wexford. They were one of the worst teams in the country and would always play Killkenny in Leinster finals and get mauled. Made me angry so it did.

I have a feeling ye'll get the better of KK at some stage this year.

Was reading an interview with Sean Og the other day and he reckons big Joe is the best in the country and will go down in the same style as Christy Ring. No pressure for auld Joe anyway

If any of you are big MMA fans then it's gonna be a good night. UFC 113 at 3.00 is the big one but don't forget that Cage Contender is on at 9.30 on Setanta Ireland. Good chance to support Irish MMA.
    Ever bet money on UFC? Any tips?

Ever bet money on UFC? Any tips?

I'm doin up an accumulator later meself I'd say, they're the best way to win. The odds they give on X to beat Y are usually ****e

I'm doin up an accumulator later meself I'd say, they're the best way to win. The odds they give on X to beat Y are usually ****e
    Let me know what you decide on ;)

Havin a look there, Kos to win at 1/2 isnt too bad really. I'm doin an accum - Hendricks, Yoshida, Lyoto, Koscheck, Kimbo and Cote, 65 return off a fiver.Worth a punt

Havin a look there, Kos to win at 1/2 isnt too bad really. I'm doin an accum - Hendricks, Yoshida, Lyoto, Koscheck, Kimbo and Cote, 65 return off a fiver.Worth a punt
    Yoshida may struggle no?

Yoshida may struggle no?

If ya take out out Yoshida and put in Tom Lawlor and Sam Stout it adds up to winning 87 off a fiver. Even better!

If ya take out out Yoshida and put in Tom Lawlor and Sam Stout it adds up to winning 87 off a fiver. Even better!
    Nice one. Don't know anything about either of those two

• Advertisement

Koscheck by ko is 2/1, Kimbo by ko is 7/4. They're both good prices too, The Koscheck one is tempting for a fewbob I think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement