Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Koscheck by ko is 2/1, Kimbo by ko is 7/4. They're both good prices too, The Koscheck one is tempting for a fewbob I think

It would be unwise of Koscheck to stand with Daley. In saying that he's one of those wrestlers that just has no fear of the stand up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

It would be unwise of Koscheck to stand with Daley. In saying that he's one of those wrestlers that just has no fear of the stand up.

He's 11/4 for a sub.I've a feeling he'll stand with him for some reason though. Should be a good show. Machida or Shogun?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Too close to call. My gut says Machida but I hope I am wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Shogun was so robbed by that decision last time it's unreal but I do feel he'll come up short this time around.

I think Lyoto will win. It wasnt a case of Shogun being incredible the last time, Lyoto just didnt really show up for whatever reason.

For those who went, How did the bais get on at Kiss last night?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I have a feeling ye'll get the better of KK at some stage this year.

Was reading an interview with Sean Og the other day and he reckons big Joe is the best in the country and will go down in the same style as Christy Ring. No pressure for auld Joe anyway
    Joe told me a few months ago that he always has a bad strain on his knees.

I think Koscheck will seriously decide where the fight will end up. Can't see it staying on their feet though. Koscheck by GnP.
    Lawlor is a decent shout for an accumulator while Yoshida is a risk. Swap Cote with Belcher. Cote recently had knee surgery and is rumoured to still be stiff. Combine that with Belchers awesome leg kicks and Cote hasn't a leg to stand on (pardon the pun). Shogun-Machida is unpredictable. Kimbo for the win against Mitrione and Stout is always a decent bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chelesa are the champs after trashing Wigan

Drogba wins the golden boot and Cech may get the golden glove

8-0 win in any other season would be an obvious bribe if they didn't kill teams 7-1 this season.

Well deserved and lets hope United never win the league again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

2942vpe.jpg

Epic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I think Lyoto will win. It wasnt a case of Shogun being incredible the last time, Lyoto just didnt really show up for whatever reason.

For those who went, How did the bais get on at Kiss last night?

Unreal gig, Probably the best show ive ever seen, from their entrance,to the fireworks, Gene Simmons flying and spitting blood.. Im still in awe of how awesome they were for a bunch of 60 year olds :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Anyone watch the UFC?? As much as I hate Koscheck for completely faking the "knee" to the head, Daley is an idiot for hitting him after the fight.

I'll be hearing this song a lot over the next month and a bit

Jeez that World Cup song's not great tbh.. its certainly nowhere in the same league as this classic:pac:

Jeez that World Cup song's not great tbh.. its certainly nowhere in the same league as this classic:pac:

I love that song, brings back a lot of memories

This however.....:o:o:o:o:o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I'll be hearing this song a lot over the next month and a bit

K'naan is ****ing awesome, but the original of that is so much better. The dude is doing stuff with the dire Keane as well. :(

Still though, its cool the world cup went with someone as hip and talented as him instead of some washed up hack indie band. :)

Genius TBH. Set in Galway.

I need to know more

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

dunno how many people watch it but Breaking Bad continues to be fkn epic easily one of the best shows on TV if not the best atm imo

I need to know more
    New Galway anthem :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Just took this from geekys training thread
    Hamndegger wrote: »
    you will quickly notice how your body will like pastas and salads and fruits and boiled meats and waters and will reject processed meats, white breads, fried foods and soft drinks. Again, it takes a little planning at first but you will be the better for it when you do and you won't notice it after a few weeks. Allow some recovery time (And extra sleep time) and maybe the odd physio appointment as well.

How does this work then?

I bet Gordon Brown took an absolutely massive **** in the cistern before he left 10 downing street.

Voltwad wrote: »
    I bet Gordon Brown took an absolutely massive **** in the cistern before he left 10 downing street.

At least he can say he left the best part of him behind anyway.:pac:

Vintage Flah :) I dont stand a chance in our upcoming QF match. I'm hereby offering that we form a tag team

Voltwad wrote: »
    Vintage Flah :) I dont stand a chance in our upcoming QF match. I'm hereby offering that we form a tag team

The only argument I'm going to use is "Yoooooore Ma!"

Which means ye might as well hand me the title now.

There is no reply that can beat it.

flahavaj wrote: »
    The only argument I'm going to use is "Yoooooore Ma!"

Which means ye might as well hand me the title now.

There is no reply that can beat it.
    I'll expose your lethargy if it kills me.

Its a better argument than "Ur Ghey" tbh.. or is it??:pac:

• Advertisement

Its a better argument than "Ur Ghey" tbh.. or is it??:pac:

Youre Ma's ghey.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement