Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Locked!
    twice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Here bais look what someone made me on the F4W board

6qfn88.jpg

As you can imagine, I am very happy with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Think he will start in your loss on Sunday :p ?

gimmick wrote: »
    Think he will start in your loss on Sunday :p ?

Iron Sheik could start number 3 for Tipp and mark Aisake off the field! Jesus I cant wait for it now, summer is upon us!

Ya, Aisake is a lump alright.

I look forward to standing in the City End Sunday hearing all sorts of bile and vitriol being shouted at our own players. Its what makes the championship, and GAA so great, the hate for your own team.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

A one-legged man could keep Aisake scoreless. What a waste of a good position.

Galway will hopefully murder Wexford.

and GAA so great, the hate for your own team.
    I'll never forget Michael Donnellan's dad calling him a useless **** in front of a full Tuam Stadium when I was a young'en.

I am also the official Damien Burke hater. What a ****e defender.

What was your very first post in this forum?

Mine was the following just before WWE came to Dublin for the first time in 10 years

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=160716&page=2

I see that Cactus Col seems to be about the only other active poster from then that is still here today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

For my first post i was basically laughed at by a former Mod for saying The Miz or MVP would ever be pushed by WWE and go beyond the Raw Midcard.. although that was only a year ago:pac:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055558504&highlight=WALTERSOBCHAK

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

What was your very first post in this forum?

Mine was the following just before WWE came to Dublin for the first time in 10 years

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=160716&page=2

I see that Cactus Col seems to be about the only other active poster from then that is still here today.

*ahem* my first post in PW was back in 2003 and oddly enough Cactus Col is the only one still around that replied to that thread asking some drivel about when we would see a WWE return for a long number of stars like Rhyno , Nash , X-Pac , Mark Henry , Mr Perfect as i believed everyone comes back eventually.

• Advertisement

*ahem* my first post in PW was back in 2003 and oddly enough Cactus Col is the only one still around that replied to that thread asking some drivel about when we would see a WWE return for a long number of stars like Rhyno , Nash , X-Pac , Mark Henry , Mr Perfect as i believed everyone comes back eventually.

id also like to reveal that back in my less modly days (07) i was a troll :o

anyone remember when Ger C spilled the news via the wrestling observer that TGO (The Great One) was coming to boards.ie PW...It was Me! :pac:

I didnt get banned at the time so hopefully wont now for revealing the error of my ways ha, i growed up so i did and now im mod, wakka, wakka, wakka

edit: but i wasnt the Kentombomb impersonater

A re reg. The horror. The absolute horror.

Look at the outrage I caused in AH years ago. I just have to add, I was chatting with Des (a boards mod) on gmail when I posted this. It was donely purely for reaction, and look how the morons bit :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055057064&highlight=centre

A re reg. The horror. The absolute horror.

Look at the outrage I caused in AH years ago. I just have to add, I was chatting with Des (a boards mod) on gmail when I posted this. It was donely purely for reaction, and look how the morons bit :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055057064&highlight=centre

ha 10 pages although in the thunderdome im not too surprised. felt kinda bad cos that TheGreatOne fellah who's friends with Ger and Pingu almost never posted here again but reading that first page again i can realise why i did it. Everyone questioning which returning PW poster he was or talking his arrival up like Flah does Ger instead of saying what would normally be expected "What is this bollocks", it was so tempting to re-reg as TGO and start posting, plus i was never outside the charter outside the re-reg thing and really wound some people up (inc someone who later became a mod and banned TGO).

id also like to reveal that back in my less modly days (07) i was a troll :o

anyone remember when Ger C spilled the news via the wrestling observer that TGO (The Great One) was coming to boards.ie PW...It was Me! :pac:
    I didnt get banned at the time so hopefully wont now for revealing the error of my ways ha, i growed up so i did and now im mod, wakka, wakka, wakka

edit: but i wasnt the Kentombomb impersonater

hahahaha you hero!

Gerard.C wrote: »
    hahahaha you hero!

ha knew some would remember that one. I think i told Pingu at the time as she pmd TGO but asked here to keep quiet incase TGO got banned back then and sebsequently i might

Ya, Aisake is a lump alright.

I look forward to standing in the City End Sunday hearing all sorts of bile and vitriol being shouted at our own players. Its what makes the championship, and GAA so great, the hate for your own team.

They could be winning the whole game and playing great, but once someone misses a high ball it starts. "jesus that fella is ****in brutal, pure stink altogether".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

My first post on this was in the DVD's thread here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'd imagine my first ever post on here was cutting the back off IWW for some reason. :pac:

LOL BH I remember that The Great One. MUPPETRY most foul. Gimmick and BH reported for duplicate accounts by the way.:pac:

Anyway, HURLING. Finally some rayle sport. Taking a little spin down to Nowlan Park on aturday evening to have an early look at how big Joe Canning is hurling. I'd say Tipp will bayte Cork by 3-6 points. Can't understand how they won't start Cussen over O Hailpin.

I faacking hate the treadmill.

Wish fitness came easier.

Monday - 50 press ups, 60 dumbell reps, 1 hr Kickboxing
    Tues - 100 Press ups, 60 dumbell reps
    Weds - 2.5 miles Treadmill, 60 press ups, 60 dumbell reps
    Thurs - ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fri - Nada

Ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

flahavaj wrote: »
    I'd imagine my first ever post on here was cutting the back off IWW for some reason. :pac:

LOL BH I remember that The Great One. MUPPETRY most foul. Gimmick and BH reported for duplicate accounts by the way.:pac:

Anyway, HURLING. Finally some rayle sport. Taking a little spin down to Nowlan Park on aturday evening to have an early look at how big Joe Canning is hurling. I'd say Tipp will bayte Cork by 3-6 points. Can't understand how they won't start Cussen over O Hailpin.

Lookin' forward to Sunday. More than likely I'll go down to it

• Advertisement

I faacking hate the treadmill.

Wish fitness came easier.

Monday - 50 press ups, 60 dumbell reps, 1 hr Kickboxing
    Tues - 100 Press ups, 60 dumbell reps
    Weds - 2.5 miles Treadmill, 60 press ups, 60 dumbell reps
    Thurs - ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Fri - Nada

Ugh

How long would it take you to do 2.5 miles on the treadmill?

What dupe ac had I huh?

2.5 miles about 20 minutes. Not sure is that good or bad, but it does the job.

What dupe ac had I huh?

2.5 miles about 20 minutes. Not sure is that good or bad, but it does the job.

Whoever said I reported posts based on facts?:pac:;)

Was only asking about the jogging bacause I've been doing a 30 min runs at a good steady pace and wondered what kinda ground I was covering.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://gawker.com/5548714/

Its hard to believe its 50 cent :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    http://gawker.com/5548714/

Its hard to believe its 50 cent :eek:

He's using his body as a physical representation of his career in the last three years. :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    He's using his body as a physical representation of his career in the last three years. :pac:
    But I don't see shyte anywhere

But I don't see shyte anywhere

its coming out of his mouth all the time.

its coming out of his mouth all the time.

Perfect! He's some state

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

women are s h i t .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

My first post is on this page, a bizarre theory about a third brother in the Kane-Taker angle..:o

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055330624&page=2

My god though. Looking back, certain attitudes just dont happen on here anymore. Without naming names, Lets just say that facts aren't so important!:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement