Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Voltwad wrote: »
    women are s h i t .
    Here we go ;) What's wrong Gary Twigg?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Here we go ;) What's wrong Gary Twigg?
    Haha, there's another reason. He's missing the game due to his wedding :(

Voltwad wrote: »
    Haha, there's another reason. He's missing the game due to his wedding :(
    The man who nearly bate Real Ma****e on his own

C'mon Galway, Leinster and Niamh Kavanagh. A long night of drinking ahead of me.

R.I.P The YellowBellies

• Registered Users Posts: 86,454 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopped dead who is next :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Gary Coleman and Dennis Hopped dead who is next :(

Life is such a b***h sometimes. To use a cliche, only 2 things are certain in life, taxes and death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Life is great. I finished my exams and i'm gettin fair wrecked tomorrow after the Tipp game. Oh the summer is here now lads

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Life is great. I finished my exams and i'm gettin fair wrecked tomorrow after Tipp lose. Oh the summer is here now lads

FYP:p:D

Life is great. I finished my exams and i'm gettin fair wrecked tomorrow after the Tipp game. Oh the summer is here now lads
    Lucky you. Have a week and a bit before the LEAVING CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS EXAM.

I hada few scoops during that bollocks that was the Galway-Wexford match.

EUROVISION!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Kind of sad that they are booing the Russians who done the best track. :mad:

Poor Niamh. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Kind of sad that they are booing the Russians who done the best track. :mad:

Poor Niamh. :(

Russia really? I hated that one. Russia can pretty much send anything and be guaranteed points thanks to their former Soviet cousins.

I liked the Romanian one. Think it was third or thereabouts in the end. Oh well. I thought the Irish one was pants so I wasn't surprised by the result at all.

Russia really? I hated that one. Russia can pretty much send anything and be guaranteed points thanks to their former Soviet cousins.

I liked the Romanian one. Think it was third or thereabouts in the end. Oh well. I thought the Irish one was pants so I wasn't surprised by the result at all.

Aye the Romanian one was ace. She wasn't the worst looking women on the show either.:o

The UK song I think we can all agree was pants though.Pete Waterman:pac:

I still reckon it was a travesty that Estonia did not qualify. I checked some of their other stuff out, they are really good.:eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭mr.mayo

Didn't think much of the Russian song myself, I had Turkey down as favourites with Denmark & Azerbaijan also in the running. Surprised Germany won it, wasn't a great song imo but that Lena is an absolute ride, can't begrudge her the victory;)
    Still think yerman from last year was possibly the best winner of all time, loved that song

Aye the Romanian one was ace. She wasn't the worst looking women on the show either.:o

The UK song I think we can all agree was pants though.Pete Waterman:pac:

I still reckon it was a travesty that Estonia did not qualify. I checked some of their other stuff out, they are really good.:eek::eek:

:pac:

Yeah I was singing this to myself the other day. It has a real 80s feel to it, especially the chorus. Think it definitely should have qualified. I liked the Swedish one as well. I thought it was harsh that she missed out.

I actually thought there were a few good songs this year.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

i know some on here dont like the idea of RIP threads but...

RIP Dennis Hopper, one of the greats. The below is maybe my favourite scene in any movie:

C'mon CARKKKKK :pac:

Asaike will score 3-9 today :D

Yeeessss!!!!!!!!!!!

Did not expect to beat Tipp like that at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Jesus that was something else. Championship has arrived. Cusack's interview afterwards was monumental and Loughnane on the panel was epic as ever.

"He had them driven ballistic.":pac:

Aisake caused a load of problems for Tipp. Play him full-forward and play the long ball to him

• Advertisement

Aisake caused a load of problems for Tipp. Play him full-forward and play the long ball to him

Point about this Cork team is they can still play their normal short passing, posession oriented game but now they can mix it up with high ball to o Hailpin. Its a potentially lethal dual approach to the game that keeps the opposition guessing the whole time. Add in the insane team spirit and hunger they've built up with the strike rtc and its recipe for success.

The Summer just got a whole lot more interesting.

Poor Ger :P He better hope they stay away from Mr. Rossiter and Co.

The Leinster Final is gonna be f*cking HUGE no, the biggest one in years. If KK lost they'd face the nightmare scenario of a Tipp team hell bent on revenge for the final last year in a qualifier.

The blood's up now for an unreal summer of hurling.

Lads where can I get a beard trimmer? I haven't shaved for a few months and word has came down from the bosses that I have to shave.:(:eek:

I don't want to lose my beard, as I worked hard to get this, but I don't want to look like a scruffy ****er, which I do right now.:P

Lads where can I get a beard trimmer? I haven't shaved for a few months and word has came down from the bosses that I have to shave.:(:eek:

I don't want to lose my beard, as I worked hard to get this, but I don't want to look like a scruffy ****er, which I do right now.:P

You need to challenge your bosses to a match. If you lose you'll shave and if you win they have to join your straight edge society.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Jesus if things go right for my bais in Tipp I'd say I wont be legally let fly for a few weeks after it!!
    Roar wrote: »
    erra tis grand, they'll be beaten by cork in munster and fall apart after that so you'll be grand..

:P
    flahavaj wrote: »
    In the football maybe.:pac:

:D

flahavaj wrote: »
    Point about this Cork team is they can still play their normal short passing, posession oriented game but now they can mix it up with high ball to o Hailpin. Its a potentially lethal dual approach to the game that keeps the opposition guessing the whole time. Add in the insane team spirit and hunger they've built up with the strike rtc and its recipe for success.

The Summer just got a whole lot more interesting.

We were completely outplayed but I still dont rate Aisake. If he was anyway talented he would have scored much more yesterday. I couldnt believe the poorness of our puck outs. Cork had it down, they gave short balls and worked their way up the field. Brenny just kept belting it as hard as possible, and it wasnt working in the slightest. He'll have to do something if we want to give KK another run this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

the tipp boys are very quiet...

Off Topic Thread bai :)

• Advertisement

Great post in fairness. 1st post in the thread too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement