Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

It is with a heavy heart that I annouce that the greatest troll in boards, possibly even internet, history has been perma banned from Boards.ie.

Spiritoftheseventies, you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for the laughs and the outrage.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I don't geddit?

Just take a look at some of his posts. I cannot imagine he was ever serious, because if he was, he has some serious problems. He trolled something massive, but was always clever enough to make it looks like he was serious so could not incur a ban or anything. He is probably the most famous poster on boards so many people know of his antics.

He was a mod at some stage IIRC?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I only every encountered him in the lost forum, and tbh he seemed like nothing more than a blatant post whore..

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    He was a mod at some stage IIRC?

No, never.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

so long SOTS we hardly knew ye (thank f*ck) :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Nearly 11,000 posts in less than a year, lord god

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Nearly 11,000 posts in less than a year, lord god
    Klitts level posting

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

seems the PW draft has once again inspired a soccer forum version of it (and this time its been credited by our very own Voltwad :pac:) get in on it while you can lads

• Advertisement

Anyone here get Red Dead Redemption? Just got it today, it's unreal so far! Like GTA, but with horses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    It is with a heavy heart that I annouce that the greatest troll in boards, possibly even internet, history has been perma banned from Boards.ie.

Spiritoftheseventies, you are an inspiration to us all. Thanks for the laughs and the outrage.

What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

The greatest, most dedicated troll I ever saw in my life. Boards will never be the same again.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anyone here get Red Dead Redemption? Just got it today, it's unreal so far! Like GTA, but with horses

Finished it about a week ago epic game with absolutely loads to it,Very much recommended to anyone

flahavaj wrote: »
    What was the straw that broke the camel's back?

The greatest, most dedicated troll I ever saw in my life. Boards will never be the same again.:mad:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=66187657#post66187657

Quite a disappointing end it must be said.

What a guy.

UPDATE: He has re regged, got re banned, and has now started a prison thread. The guy is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

With regards to the World Cup McDonalds Fantasy Football game, we're now able to pick players. We have just under a week to do so. A few weeks ago I set up a league for PW regulars. Details are here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65923224&postcount=6145

As I said in that post anyone who wants to join can PM me for the code but I'll only give it out to PW forum regulars. So far we have six in the league.

With regards to the World Cup McDonalds Fantasy Football game, we're now able to pick players. We have just under a week to do so. A few weeks ago I set up a league for PW regulars. Details are here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=65923224&postcount=6145

As I said in that post anyone who wants to join can PM me for the code but I'll only give it out to PW forum regulars. So far we have six in the league.

How does this work, do we pick 11 unreal players or a full squad that'll have a few nobodys on it or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

How does this work, do we pick 11 unreal players or a full squad that'll have a few nobodys on it or what?

I would recommend picking a few nobodies to make up the numbers and maybe having a core group of around 15 or so quality players. That will be my strategy anyway.

1z34i15.jpg

Ya can't pick any Tipp players Ger :pac:

Ya can't pick any Tipp players Ger :pac:

Up front - Messi, Villa, Corbett. I'd clean up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Voltwad wrote: »
    1z34i15.jpg

How did you do that?

Just realised there, Paddy is now a mod of GTA and MGS

Congrats to ya!!

Up front - Messi, Villa, Corbett. I'd clean up!
    No Webster in sight :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Just signed up to the FF game. Got a squad put together but I'll likely be up all night tweaking things and researching which players with the lowest values are best :pac:

Ill have a team in next week

gimmick wrote: »
    Ill have a team in next week

How many will be from Barca??:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,294 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

i love sots

****ing brilliant poster, and the nerve of him to report an admins sig :D

vintage sots

How did you do that?
    Print Screen mate. It basically copies the screen and ya can paste it into ms paint or photoshop.

2w7hmky.jpg

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement