Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

How apt

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Mucho birthday wishes to ye both

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Looking through the table for the PW World Cup on FIFA.xom and saw Flah's team name

"The Greasy Gowl Bags" - What a f'n epic name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Happy birthday, fellas.

The English exam was my best one in the LC. I seemed to get progressively worse as it went on. I remember I ran out of time on my last one (business studies). I think they space them out better these days though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

:D:D:D:D:D

All the people who said they only studied Boland and Longley!!!!!!! :pac:

• Advertisement

Ooooo....kkkk, what happend there??

I'm f**king sick again. I must have the worst immune system in the world. Chest ugh. Ill try drink it out of me tomorrow though :)

gimmick wrote: »
    I'm f**king sick again. I must have the worst immune system in the world. Chest ugh. Ill try drink it out of me tomorrow though :)

Jesus, that awful (esp with 1 day to go). Feel better man:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

:D:D:D:D:D

All the people who said they only studied Boland and Longley!!!!!!! :pac:

Thank God I went for Boland and Yeats.:) I loved the shock on the faces of people who only did Boland.:pac:

I'm pretty sure this thread is was the only thread without the obligatory BWE plug

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Mick_Foley_553705a.jpg

Mick_Foley_553705a.jpg

And again, Sobcheck industries pops up. Business must be unreal for ye lately

Just got 1 of these a few days ago

MC008LLA.jpg

64gb iPod Touch. Didn't realise I could go on to the BWE facebook page among other things. What a world we live in... Facebook on an iPod

Just got 1 of these a few days ago

MC008LLA.jpg

64gb iPod Touch. Didn't realise I could go on to the BWE facebook page among other things. What a world we live in... Facebook on an iPod

Ah they're unbelievable, some of the apps are immense fun

Ah they're unbelievable, some of the apps are immense fun

The one's I'm mainly using atm are Coin Dozer (a coin drop game that's fierce addictive), Angry Birds Lite (I'm a cheapskate), Paper Toss (how can 1 game be so good?), Air Hockey, FStream (to listen to 5Live, BBC Radio 1, talkSport etc...), ESPN Score center, HiDef Radio and WON/F4W (for the free updates)

All of them are free apps

Geography can be overwhelming.:(:(:(

Geography can be overwhelming.:(:(:(

What are ya having trouble with at it?

What are ya having trouble with at it?

There's just far too much of it and the exam isn't long enough.:mad:

There's just far too much of it and the exam isn't long enough.:mad:

Well I did it last year and it's not that bad tbh.

Well I did it last year and it's not that bad tbh.

It's the only exam I have timing issues with. 12 minutes just isn't enough for those 30 mark questions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Headline on the front of the Star tomorrow - "Gilmore in Poll Position to be Next Taoiseach" - my smiles are wryer by the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

gimmick wrote: »

I was unwell too. I always seem to get sick around summer. I reckon it's the immune system's way of ensuring we stay in and don't miss the World Cup.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

I'm deaf :( Well, almost. Not completely.

I was in a swimming pool last Friday and clogged up my ears pretty good. Just constant buzzing and beeping and white noise in my right ear (left one too, but I've been a little deaf in that ear for about six years now).

Horrible feeling altogether. Volume on the TV is up at 60-something instead of in the 30's just so I can hear, which makes for one pi*sed off flatmate. Such a weird sensation being in the shower and you can feel the water hitting off you, but not being able to hear it.

Have to wait until next Wednesday until the Doctor can syringe the ears.

^ I actually have constant tinitus so I know how that feels, manky.

World Cup OT thread here. No world cup chat here please.

ScumdogV2 wrote: »
    I'm deaf :( Well, almost. Not completely.

I was in a swimming pool last Friday and clogged up my ears pretty good. Just constant buzzing and beeping and white noise in my right ear (left one too, but I've been a little deaf in that ear for about six years now).

Horrible feeling altogether. Volume on the TV is up at 60-something instead of in the 30's just so I can hear, which makes for one pi*sed off flatmate. Such a weird sensation being in the shower and you can feel the water hitting off you, but not being able to hear it.

Have to wait until next Wednesday until the Doctor can syringe the ears.

I f**king hate it when that happens:mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Voltwad wrote: »
    Headline on the front of the Star tomorrow - "Gilmore in Poll Position to be Next Taoiseach" - my smiles are wryer by the minute

He can talk well but can he back it up :rolleyes: I guess anyone is an improvement on the current government

How Mary Harney is still in power and around is a mystery :confused: I guess she cant be moved :p

Lads today i met a man.. No a hero.. No a legend, the only man ever to win an Academy Award for the greatest actor alive.. Tallahasse from Zombieland, Roy Munson from Kingpin, Woody from Cheers, the King that is indeed a man, Woody Harrelson

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭ScumdogV2

Lads today i met a man.. No a hero.. No a legend, the only man ever to win an Academy Award for the greatest actor alive.. Tallahasse from Zombieland, Roy Munson from Kingpin, Woody from Cheers, the King that is indeed a man, Woody Harrelson

Kingpin! :cool:

Such an underrated movie.

• Advertisement

How did ya meet him???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement