Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Voltwad wrote: »
    If I didn't say it, someone else would have :)

Too late, I said it yesterday
    When that happend to me, I restarted and it worked.

Imagine if the GM computer on Raw broke down. I'd pay to see Roy comeout and hit that line on Michael Cole :)

"I have recieved an e-mail from our GM. And I quote, John Cena, tonight, you will face... I'm sorry but the laptop blue screened"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

"I have recieved an e-mail from our GM. And I quote, John Cena, tonight, you will face... I'm sorry but the laptop blue screened"
    The GM is....

the_it_crowd_douglas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Imagine if the GM computer on Raw broke down. I'd pay to see Roy comeout and hit that line on Michael Cole :)

Tbh id pay good money to see Douglas as the GM and for him to enter the WWE like this:pac:

Moss and Roy, Tag Team Champions :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It'd be used as an angle trying to kill vince.

I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and i've just finished my milk!

s2_ep3_moss_roy_387x303.jpg

Douglas and the Divas having an ipod party = Ratings:pac:

The IT department in the basement could be like a PG A.P.A. :pac:

Some heel that's getting shafted by the gm should go on raw with a USB key and upload some virus.

• Advertisement

Has anyone seen these mental ads?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

4Chan will love that :pac:

Wtf is that?
    (I'm on the phone and can't watch youtubes videos.)

I guess my short answer would be:
    No, I haven't seen it.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Advertising a religion on youtube. Reminds me of that Simpsons superbowl episode with the Catholic Church ad with the girls pumping gas. 'We've made a few changes'.

The funny thing is that people take the piss out of Scientology for being mental all the time (and it undeniably is) yet defend their own religion which is usually just as crazy. Really nearly all religion is f'ing mental when you think about it.

Anyone ever seen this doc by Bill Maher? It's actually quite good and really funny.

chordtype wrote: »
    Advertising a religion on youtube. Reminds me of that Simpsons superbowl episode with the Catholic Church ad with the girls pumping gas. 'We've made a few changes'.

The funny thing is that people take the piss out of Scientology for being mental all the time (and it undeniably is) yet defend their own religion which is usually just as crazy. Really nearly all religion is f'ing mental when you think about it.

Anyone ever seen this doc by Bill Maher? It's actually quite good and really funny.

The wierdest thing is im watching South Park on Mtv and a differant Scientology ad has been on at each adbreak, obviously they think South Park fans need some sort of religious redemption:pac:

If ever there was a man id love to hear talk about scientology

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Speaking of crazy people, one of my friends just put this on his facebook.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3079258/Moat-was-a-legend-Id-never-met-him-but-I-loved-him.html
    DELUDED fans of cop-hating Raoul Moat turned up uninvited at his funeral yesterday to pay their own twisted tributes.

Jobless mum-of-eight Theresa Bystram, 45, took three teenage sons on a 300-mile coach trip so they could pay homage.

Theresa, wearing a Chelsea shirt bearing the badge of the Headhunters football thugs, said: "Raoul was a legend, a hero. I absolutely loved him. I never met him but we followed his plight and prayed he wouldn't get caught."

Theresa, of Weybridge, Surrey, added: "We're not related but something in my head told me to come today. I'm glad I did.

"He kept them coppers on the run all that time. Fair enough, people died. But they must have deserved it."

Unemployed Kenneth Ingham and Peter Hefferin, both 18, said they felt sorry for Moat.

Kenneth said: "I'd have done the same thing if I was in jail and my lass cheated on me."

Moat shot himself dead in Rothbury, Northumberland, after a stand-off with cops. He was on the run after wounding his ex-lover, killing her new boyfriend and shooting a policeman in the face.

chordtype wrote: »
    Speaking of crazy people, one of my friends just put this on his facebook.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3079258/Moat-was-a-legend-Id-never-met-him-but-I-loved-him.html

Jesus Christ, only in England could a murder like that, actually be considered some sort of modern day Anti-Hero, pathetic tbh..

I remember the day after the whole thing there was a facebook group that was basically a tribute page to the guy.
    The next day there were a few pages asking for them to be taken down. Crazy stuff indeed.

Anyone catch the louis Theroux doc on about White supremacists last night?

CMpunked wrote: »
    I remember the day after the whole thing there was a facebook group that was basically a tribute page to the guy.
    The next day there were a few pages asking for them to be taken down. Crazy stuff indeed.

I saw teh Ad where they asked him if he was Jewish, was it any good?

• Advertisement

I saw teh Ad where they asked him if he was Jewish, was it any good?

I'd like to say it was brilliant, but it might be a bit dark to do that..

These skin heads actually feel so threatened by other races that they are coming to America to destroy them. Mental like.

I can understand being proud of your race, whatever, but being so vengeful and hateful makes no sense to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Jesus Christ, only in England could a murder like that, actually be considered some sort of modern day Anti-Hero, pathetic tbh..

You are forgetting about the good ol' US of A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

It takes a lot to shock me but those two little kids knocking out the Nazi salute and singing the White Power songs had me fairly :eek:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Balls. What was that on? I love his shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    Balls. What was that on? I love his shows.

Think it was BBC but bnot sure, I'm sure you coul;d geta rre run on theo ogfficial website. It was a great show, it got a bit hairy towards the end when the Nazis who had let him into their house starting accusing him of being of Jewish descent. Fairly gripping stuff.

Yeah the guys in the house were all hanging out and Louis asked "would it matter to you if I was a Jew?"
    Or something like that, and at first the main guy was kind of ok with it but then he kept asking was he, and that he needed to know.
    Louis refused to answer yes or no and gave a totally respectful reason why not.

But for me I kinda laughed when the guy said "I need to know if I've let a dirty Jew into my house!"

It reminded me of that episode of the simpsons when homer became friends with that gay guy unknowingly, and he said "What if we ever go to sell the house, we can't say a hundred percent that a gay person hasn't been in the house!"

Just curious to know, does anyone else have a wrestling inspired xboxlive gamertag or PSN id?

gimmick wrote: »
    You are forgetting about the good ol' US of A.

Actually yeah, Americans are just as bad, your man Charles Manson's still pretty infamous over there..

Just curious to know, does anyone else have a wrestling inspired xboxlive gamertag or PSN id?

No but I use my boards username as my PSN id.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

C'mon Joseph Ndo

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement