Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

chordtype wrote: »
    Nah that was the one that got hit by the car. Still ****ing mental though that someone could get up after that.

cocaine435.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Cocaine.jpg
    cocaine435.jpg

lol I think your trying to tell us something

edit

forgot to mention walter, ill say 10 hail Cm punks for you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

It's either drugs or serious mental problems. Apparently one of them goes on to do a murder.

It's either drugs or serious mental problems. Apparently one of them goes on to do a murder.

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT????????? This is mental...

WHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT????????? This is mental...

Holy ****. No traces of alcohol or drugs.

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »

edit

forgot to mention walter, ill say 10 hail Cm punks for you :D

Dont worry Headshot i talked to the Savior this morning.. He taught me one simple lesson...

3.jpg

Holy ****. No traces of alcohol or drugs.

Jesus they lived in Ireland??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Don't worry, we (as proud members of the Straight Edge Society) will never have to deal with the sad, depressing after-effects of drugs and alcohol. We don't need those things, we live a clean lifestyle because We ARE better than that.

profile.jpg?type=group&ts=0201-1955

• Registered Users Posts: 54,297 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Don't worry, we (as proud members of the Straight Edge Society) will never have to deal with the sad, depressing after-effects of drugs and alcohol. We don't need those things, we live a clean lifestyle because We ARE better than that.

profile.jpg?type=group&ts=0201-1955

exactly we dont need drugs to high, i get high on competition, that and markers lol

This is some sort of bionic woman. Survives getting hit by a car at high speed and jumping off a forty foot bridge to concrete.

• Advertisement

This is some sort of bionic woman. Survives getting hit by a car at high speed and jumping off a forty foot bridge to concrete.

:eek::eek:

Jesus if yer ones story was a Movie i'd call bullsh*t on the movie and say it was completely unrealistic:o:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

I love this video. I'd estimate I've probably watched it 20,000 times in the last week :)

Jesus if yer ones story was a Movie i'd call bullsh*t on the movie and say it was completely unrealistic:o:pac:

The first couple of minutes where they threw themselves in front of the traffic was seriously disturbing. It'll be a while before anything tops that in terms of shock value.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

WTF?!!

Just watched that show your on about.

I have to say, I slightly giggled when there was her screaming "call the police!"
    "we are the police!"

Like really. That was an insane hour.

How bout this for an epic song boys:cool::pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

exactly we dont need drugs to high, i get high on competition, that and markers lol

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Bieber got owned!! Delighted

Justin Bieber and constipation are very similar. The little **** hasn't come out yet, but we all know it will eventually.

Does anyone else love my name is earl as much as me?
    :D

CMpunked wrote: »

I hate it actually. One of those shows that just annoys me. I don't know why but it just does. Same with The Big Bang Theory.

• Advertisement

I hate it actually. One of those shows that just annoys me. I don't know why but it just does. Same with The Big Bang Theory.

Does this scenario look familiar to you?

132.%2BBart%2BSells%2BHis%2BSoul.jpg

Can you remember it as a moment in your childhood perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What's the story with this Justin Bieber chap anyway? I try to avoid modern mainstream music so I'm not that familiar with him.

What's the story with this Justin Bieber chap anyway? I try to avoid modern mainstream music so I'm not that familiar with him.

From what i gather he's some yank dickhead, whos popularity is in turn, from the fact he is indeed a yank dickhead..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I hate Bieber as much as most but the amount he's messed with is unfair.

The only thing he is is mainstream.
    Loada balls!

Basically, he is a 16ish year old kid who is like a male miley Cyrus.

Annoying, auto tuned, probably has a lot more money than he should.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

CMpunked wrote: »

I used do, but I think series three got really ridiculous and series 4 was just not funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'm prouid to say the first time I ever heard of him was in this thread.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Anyone watching the new Futurama series?

Must say I am very disappointed with it.

gimmick wrote: »
    Anyone watching the new Futurama series?

Must say I am very disappointed with it.

The new futuramas and the new simpsons have gone to shït.
    My mate puts it down to Matt groening became a creative consultant and has nothing to do with production.

• Advertisement

Being down with the kids like I am, he's a Canadian tween pop singer, who got discovered thanks to his youtube videos. Signed to Usher's label and given so much exposure that gullible and idiotic teens across the world think he's some sort of second coming of Morrissey (only with better lyrics). He is in fact just a giant twat. The male Miley Cyrus comparison is common but cause he's not part of the whole Disney machine (see also Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez etc.) and she at least has a few decent songs (7 Things anyone?). I don't what his appeal is. Autotuned, overproduced rubbish which usually has Usher or someone who sounds like him throwing in a line here or there. Complete and utter ****.

Never really watched Futurama but boy has the Simpsons gone downhill in the last couple of years. I have the first ten or so seasons on DVD and I'd prefer even the worst old episodes to the better new one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement