Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Just googled that Bieber chap. He has an emminantly kickable face.

that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

eoghan-quigg-barnet-431x300.jpg
    OR
    Justin+Bieber11.jpg

Which one would you rather kick in the balls or face?

I have 2 feet!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

chordtype wrote: »
    eoghan-quigg-barnet-431x300.jpg
    OR

Which one would you rather kick in the balls or face?

Looks like someone bet us to it with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

He... has... no... eyes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I don't why people are getting upset over him, his music is aimed at very young girls.

Its like my Gran complaining about Arcade Fire or Interpol. :pac:

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I don't why people are getting upset over him, his music is aimed at very young girls.

Its like my Gran complaining about Arcade Fire or Interpol. :pac:

My gran shed a tear when Carlos D. left Interpol.

Well Arcade Fire are just awful.

I liked Interpols first 2 albums. Not so much the third.

Meant to post this last week, but congrats Mr Bounty Hunter on his one year birthday of being a mod in PW which passed on August 4th.

I would imagine the amount of PW mods who have made it longer than a year must be very few.

All going well, I shall celebrate mine next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »
    Meant to post this last week, but congrats Mr Bounty Hunter on his one year birthday of being a mod in PW which passed on August 4th.

I would imagine the amount of PW mods who have made it longer than a year must be very few.

*Applaudes*

Congrat's BH. This place has never been better atm so it's a major credit to all of ye (gimmick, BH, Terry)

• Advertisement

Who thought that the lunatics running the asylum would actually work out?!
    :p

party-blower.jpg

Well done to the two of you though, I'm glad I made my illustrious and triumphant return.:pac:

Not had any strops either from regulars. When I was a mere mortal poster, I must have said I wasn't posting here anymore about 10 times under various mods.

But then, I am a a drama queen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Congrats lads.. Someone else has a 1 year anniversary this month too.. bang bang

Mick-Foley1.jpg

Any of you ever try Aikido?

Bloody heel, tough going I tells ya.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Cheers man, just passed 9000 posts too, noticed the year long milestone pass but forgot to post about it so wsa waiting till yours tbh
    CMpunked wrote: »
    Who thought that the lunatics running the asylum would actually work out?!
    :p

party-blower.jpg

Well done to the two of you though, I'm glad I made my illustrious and triumphant return.:pac:
    *Applaudes*

Congrat's BH. This place has never been better atm so it's a major credit to all of ye (gimmick, BH, Terry)

Not had any strops either from regulars. When I was a mere mortal poster, I must have said I wasn't posting here anymore about 10 times under various mods.

But then, I am a a drama queen.

thanks guys but as ive said before i think a lot of credit needs to go to our former mods who removed or set straight some of the more likely lanatics to have a strop while us promoting us two (And Terry) to run the Asylum.

I enjoy modding you guys partially because there is usually very little modding needed to be done especially in compariosn to times gone by.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

and yeah dont worry walt that Birthday wasnt going to be forgotten, still shocked one of my first ideas to introduce as mod has lasted a full year tbh, at the time i thought we would get a month or two and just some good reading out of it until our post Draft want to book died away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

6.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

CMpunked wrote: »

Dear god shoot it now before it can ever get the chance to reproduce

As a proud red head I fell I'm able to say without prejudice - What a Ginger Twat.

• Advertisement

If I was in charge of Youtube, I would ban everyone from uploading videos of themselves as the majority of them are attention starved retards. :mad:
    Music, news and sports videos can stay, but everything else can bugger off.:)

If I was in charge of Youtube, I would ban everyone from uploading videos of themselves as the majority of them are attention starved retards. :mad:
    Music, news and sports videos can stay, but everything else can bugger off.:)

Then I wouldn't be able to watch this

or listen to this

or this which someone just put up on their facebook.

Madness.

I admit that gimp singing the Nxt theme song made me giggle!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Started watching some old silent comedies recently, and I'll be darned they're funnier than the majority of stuff today, and the stunts the likes of Buster Keaton did are more impressive than most stuff today too. Looking at the bumps he's take he'd have made one hell of a wrassler. And to link it in to current comments they've got the full films on youtube too so huzzah for youtube!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I admit that gimp singing the Nxt theme song made me giggle!

he has done alot more:

god this is painful!!

Whast the fantasy league code folks?

I have put together a formidable side, to be forgotten about by lunchtime tomorrow Id say :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stallone and SCSA new film - a chick flick :p

So who is off to see it this weekend :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Whast the fantasy league code folks?

I have put together a formidable side, to be forgotten about by lunchtime tomorrow Id say :)

1244-1615

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who is off to see it this weekend :p

I'll go early next week. i cant wait to see it. It'll either be unreal or very bad. Either way I will love it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

1244-1615

I signed up there lads. The BWEasel is watching!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement