Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I am actually from near The Lough. Ill be heading either to West Cork somewhere, or Connemara.

There will be a great memory made this Sunday when we thump thjose cocky dubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Gwan, get married in Croker, it'd be nice for ya to have at least one good memory coming from there in the future!

That or you could get married up by the Lough. Ye could dress the sawns up in suits and all for it :pac:
    This is a wonderful idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Skip to the 6 min mark, ye'll get a laugh out of what he says. Or just watch the whole thing. Damo spreading some love to those less fortunate

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

LMAO.^

Yeah the resemblance is uncanny.

The Animal, Damien Dempsey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Back from a great weekend in Liverpool lads. Miss me?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Like you wouldn't believe Volt.

How was merry old engerland?

Merseyside is like my second home. Krazyhouse in the city on a Saturday night is wild if ye ever go there, nonstop rock music. They even played The Game - Motorhead and Metalingus - Alterbridge :D

On a damp note, left my heart over there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Voltwad wrote: »
    Merseyside is like my second home. Krazyhouse in the city on a Saturday night is wild if ye ever go there, nonstop rock music. They even played The Game - Motorhead and Metalingus - Alterbridge :D

On a damp note, left my heart over there :(

Good spot alright. Not a patch on the Grafton for All You Can Drink grab a Granny night though.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Im sure I been in that Krazyhouse place. What a dump. Nice little indie club though.

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    Im sure I been in that Krazyhouse place. What a dump. Nice little indie club though.
    It's like a big oversized fun house but it sells cheap cans at the bar and plays great music so the resemblance of the odour to Fibbers didn't bother me :pac:

It's like a big oversized fun house but it sells cheap cans at the bar and plays great music so the resemblance of the odour to Fibbers didn't bother me :pac:

Didn't know that smell could be replicated! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »

You have.;)

Luis Theroux, rte 2.
    Phedophile mental hospital...

Only this guy could make it interesting!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

I swear the first time I went into Fibbers I was almost sick. How can the smell of piss linger for so long?

Could also be down to its' inhabitants tbh ;)

Ha!
    Rick the sign guy just sent me a happy birthday tweet.
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Where in Galway are ya?

Just home now.. Fu*k i love Galway man, was staying in the Radisson, but i didnt even sleep there once:pac:

Just home now.. Fu*k i love Galway man, was staying in the Radisson, but i didnt even sleep there once:pac:

Money well spent on accomodation then :pac: Any sceals coming back with ya?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Money well spent on accomodation then :pac: Any sceals coming back with ya?

Sucha fu*king great little city, puts Dublin to shame tbh, I'd honestly move there in a heartbeat..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

CMpunked wrote: »
    Ha!
    Rick the sign guy just sent me a happy birthday tweet.
    :D

Happy birthday fellow S.E.S member:)

Sucha fu*king great little city, puts Dublin to shame tbh, I'd honestly move there in a heartbeat..
    Cheers I like to keep it that way :pac: It'll be thrashed tomorrow if I don't get the points I want for the BIG LC

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Cheers I like to keep it that way :pac: It'll be thrashed tomorrow if I don't get the points I want for the BIG LC

Forgot the results are out tomorrow so best of luck to all PW members (and to everyone) who are receiving them. Hope ye get the points ye want:):):)

Forgot the results are out tomorrow so best of luck to all PW members (and to everyone) who are receiving them. Hope ye get the points ye want:):):)
    +1.

hope to see some of ye in DIT so we can start a PW Society :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah best of luck getting your results. Seems like only yesterday I got mine. I actually had a weird dream last night where I had forgotten to go to my Leaving Cert French exam and I was panicking about what this would mean for me. I woke up and remembered those days are well behind me. :D

If I get into dkit this year and(if there isn't already..) start a pw society, we can have a brand feud :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Best of luck to you Diabhal and everyone else getting their results. My advice would be to relax and not get to stressed whatever the outcome.

Best of luck to you Diabhal. My advice would be to relax and not get to stressed whatever the outcome.

I'm not TBH. I got a text from GTI this morning that I have an interview on the 26th so I kinda happy.

Thanks for all the kind words and best of luck Machismo!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I'm not TBH. I got a text from GTI this morning that I have an interview on the 26th so I kinda happy.

Thanks for all the kind words and best of luck Machismo!

Same to you. I appreciate the well wishes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Same to you. I appreciate the well wishes.

Being an ice road trucker wouldn't be so bad?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement