Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Dicking around on a set of drums my bands drummer lent me today, fu*k is it fun:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

CAO WEBSITE IS ****ING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

CAO WEBSITE IS ****ING DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Unbelievably it's been slow since about 6.04, took me 12 minutes for the page to load!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

CMpunked wrote: »
    Unbelievably it's been slow since about 6.04, took me 12 minutes for the page to load!

It was attacked this morning apparently which is why it's so slow. I managed to accept Commerce earlier though after about half an hour of loading and refreshing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

• Advertisement

It was attacked this morning apparently which is why it's so slow. I managed to accept Commerce earlier though after about half an hour of loading and refreshing.

Not surprising really, there is about 80,000 applicants.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Personally, I think it is unfair on LC students to have to compete with mature student applications. They have had their chance. LC students should get first choice on course, anything left over can go to the mature students then.

gimmick wrote: »
    Personally, I think it is unfair on LC students to have to compete with mature student applications. They have had their chance. LC students should get first choice on course, anything left over can go to the mature students then.

I agree but then the mature student argument is that they have life-experience and other reasons not to go to college. Some cases are fair enough like family-related stuff but when you were just to ****ing lazy to go the 1st time it doesn't seem fair that you are taking up somebody else's chance when it's also near impossible to get a job now.

Ya, If someone like me for example, who just pissed around and ended up with nothing applied, I should be bottom of the list most certainly.

I guess exceptions can be made for mature students who have not done any third level done before. I dunno.

In the last hour or so of playing drums i've decided there's one man's style i want to emulate..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Not surprising really, there is about 80,000 applicants.
    There was a denial of service attack apparently!

In the last hour or so of playing drums i've decided there's one man's style i want to emulate..

Might need a bit of surgery or something to end up like that tho :pac:

I agree... To a certain extent..
    In the sense that I think the whole cao/leaving cert is a flawed and dated system.

My story is that I done the 06 leaving cert, failed Maths (so that screwed me up either way) and over the course of the last few years worked and done a plc.

This year I repeated my Maths on a part time course hoping to get onto a course.
    I got a b3 and worked my ass off for it.
    But I realised that it would really work so much better as a continued assessment instead of standalone exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,669 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't watch that video yet, but here's who you should be trying to copy

Anyone heading to limp bizkit tomorrow night?

Actually a gig i wouldnt have minded going to, Wes Borland is fantastic, enjoy man..

I will be there with bells on. Cant wait, they're some ****in legends

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Hmm, I'll be in Orlando for the next three weeks, Think I might check out some Tna, when in Rome and all that. Does anyone know what the story is with it? I know the events are in the park, I assume entry to the PPV is covered by the park entry cost..? Also, has anyone been to a show? What are the queues like??

Hmm, I'll be in Orlando for the next three weeks, Think I might check out some Tna, when in Rome and all that. Does anyone know what the story is with it? I know the events are in the park, I assume entry to the PPV is covered by the park entry cost..? Also, has anyone been to a show? What are the queues like??

It's free to get in once you've paid the entry cost but from what I hear you'd want to be waiting a few hours ahead of time due to the big lines of fans who also want to get in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

68011X.jpg

AAWWWWEEEEESSSSSOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

OH MY F'N GAWWWWWWD!

Rumours abound that former regular poster Pingu Girl met Limp Bizkit last night after the concert.

Rumours abound that former regular poster Pingu Girl met Limp Bizkit last night after the concert.

More than likely. That girls crazy for them.
    I found out they were staying in the clareon and hung about beforehand and got duped.

Met them before they went to go to the olympia so i was happy. :)

That was one unbelievable show.
    They mustve teased (not played full, but an intro to get the crowd thinking thats the song their going into.) about 4 songs, but actually played about 21 songs fully by my count.

Absolutely in-sane!

45088_1481698754777_1003054769_31417736_1254804_n.jpg

Hungover. Debs was fantastic but I'm still hungover

What the hell are you doing up at this hour? You should not even be home yet ffs.

:o We all got kicked out at 2. I don't remember anything after 7 o'clock yesterday.

More than likely. That girls crazy for them.
    I found out they were staying in the clareon and hung about beforehand and got duped.

Met them before they went to go to the olympia so i was happy. :)

That was one unbelievable show.
    They mustve teased (not played full, but an intro to get the crowd thinking thats the song their going into.) about 4 songs, but actually played about 21 songs fully by my count.

Absolutely in-sane!

45088_1481698754777_1003054769_31417736_1254804_n.jpg

It was the best concert I was ever at. Met the 5 of them after it, they were sound out. Coudlnt believe how nice Fred was.

Gerard.C wrote: »
    It was the best concert I was ever at. Met the 5 of them after it, they were sound out. Coudlnt believe how nice Fred was.

Where were they hanging out?

Where were they hanging out?

We just met them in the alley where the exit door is. They came out one by one for the chat and a photo and autograph. Legends

• Advertisement

But never mind Limp Bizkit

Now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement