Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Any chance of using spoilers for this as I want to watch tmr, and I am sure others will too and might stumble in here unawares?????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

gimmick wrote: »
    Any chance of using spoilers for this as I want to watch tmr, and I am sure others will too and might stumble in here unawares?????

I can do one better than that, dude.
    NO RESULTS OF THIS FIGHT TO BE POSTED UP, USE THE MMA FORUM PLEASE. THANKS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

No problem, was going to use spoilers tags for anything big. :)

I gotta say, Lashley looks like a beast in this damn fight. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

After seeing the Bernard Dunne fight earlier, this isn't the most exciting fight I've ever seen...

Fair play to Bernard btw

• Advertisement

It wasn't the most exciting fight alright, that said, Lashley is making a decent transition to MMA. He'll need more work on his defence though, especially when Guida got a guillotine on him. That said, he was smart enough to get out of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Very sad to hear today of the death of the great Billy Rackard of Wexford, the youngest brother of one of the finest hurling families to grace the sport. It'll be a long night below in Rathnure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭thebeanz

Did anyone else see wales rugby team attempting the crossbar challenge on Soccer AM. It was just on Sky 3. Awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

thebeanz wrote: »
    Did anyone else see wales rugby team attempting the crossbar challenge on Soccer AM. It was just on Sky 3. Awful.

Is this the one that gets repeated on a saturday morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Is this the one that gets repeated on a saturday morning?

Was that on the news last saturday? Didn't he fall a few yards short of the crossbar? :P

• Advertisement

Moving these to OTB - Really didn't mean to take this off topic. :)
    FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    A bigger E-Penis. I should know click my Sig :pac:

Either you ran a few exploits from the original xbox dashboard before NXE, or else you do nothing except drink coffee and play games! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Either you ran a few exploits from the original xbox dashboard before NXE, or else you do nothing except drink coffee and play games! :D

Yeh I am pretty much an addicted waster :D

FreeOSCAR wrote: »
    Yeh I am pretty much an addicted waster :D

I dont think i have ever managed the entire 1000 achievements per full game, closest i managed was Fight Night Round 3, getting 900/1000. I couldn't be bothered going for the ones that require multiplayer. Except for the Tiger Woods or Guitar Hero games.

I dont think i have ever managed the entire 1000 achievements per full game, closest i managed was Fight Night Round 3, getting 900/1000. I couldn't be bothered going for the ones that require multiplayer. Except for the Tiger Woods or Guitar Hero games.

You got two off me though :pac:

You got two off me though :pac:

This is true, i actually don't go in for achievements though. I'll play the game, i'll finish it and then i'm done. That's just the old school in me though, they didn't have achievements in the arcade, you just had to get your 20p worth. ;)

Anyone else think that Ray Darcy is a complete twunt? Honestly, I cannot bear him.

Anyone else know what a twunt is? :confused:
    Answers on a postcard, or the back of a €20 note (it'll be easier to check popularity that way) please. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Anyone else know what a twunt is? :confused:
    Answers on a postcard, or the back of a €20 note (it'll be easier to check popularity that way) please. :)

It rhymes with c....

And a mixture with another word which the english find very offensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

And a mixture with another word which the english find very offensive.

Yeah, that would be tw...

• Advertisement

I never actually had that marked for a bad word until I screamed it well loud at a ref at a match in east London. I was given stern talkings to from a few fathers in attendence with their kids. Up to then, I would have had it on a par with fool, or idiot. Still do to a certain extent, except when I am in the UK that is.

It's not that it's a bad of a word, but the Cark accent really does make it sound quite foul ;)

No wonder the English told you off. You know your accent is bad when the English of all people are giving out about how your swear words sound! And having a cross between a north and south Dublin accent (dont have a skanger accent, but dont have a Dfouuuurrrr accent either), i would know! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Pat Kenny has quit.............

WOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Anyone else think that Ray Darcy is a complete twunt? Honestly, I cannot bear him.

On the topic of Ray D'Arcy , he should replace Pat Kenny.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

At least it would be better than TNA

Pat Kenny has quit.............

Quit what exactly?

Scratch that...

Pat Leaves the late late.
    He said he had come to the decision in consultation with his family and said that 'all good things must come to an end'.

What the FCUK was good about him?
    He ruined every toy show he presented!

This guy Owned him:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Pat Kenny > Ryan Tuberty

At least it would be better than TNA

Be that as it may, we have an off topic forum for a reason.
    You win tonights star prize, a weeks holiday to Bansville via SR Airlines. One short ride, one bad landing.

We hope you enjoy your flight!

Turbridy has been groomed for that role for a longtime, so its his gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I think the Kenny animatronic robot just needs mending,he'll be back....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement