Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Woo - joint last in the fantasy league.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's the ratings thing I don't get. I love reading people's opinions on matches and stuff but there's threads out there with posts made up of merely asterisks! Iwas kinda into ratings as a general guide for films sort of a few years ago with Empire but throwing up ***** is no substitute for writing/typing an opinion and decent analysis of a match/film.

Ya, definitely. What's an opinion without reasoning? That's fine for them, but not much use to everyone else lol. I imagine (God, I'm enjoying this American-bashing) Americans think that 'obviously, I wrote it, it should be taken as fact' despite it's an anonymous person posting a number.

I guess it's much more acceptable if one person writes valid reasons and everyone else agrees.

Off-topic, lol, but I can't stand IGN's Top 25 whatever countdowns - it's just a list, without reasoning or showing consideration. Who cares for a list if you don't tell me why it deserves that place? They've done it numerous times. I guess that's what happens when you want to do something but couldn't be arsed researching it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad, who did Kevinonabike's Myspace?? Tis extremely professional looking(so im guessing a professional:pac:)

"She Wants Blood" is a disgustingly awesome(fu*k you Jiz) jam dude..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Voltwad, who did Kevinonabike's Myspace?? Tis extremely professional looking(so im guessing a professional:pac:)

"She Wants Blood" is a disgustingly awesome(fu*k you Jiz) jam dude..
    Hey man, well we got in contact with this guy from the UK. It cost us about 40 euros and we payed him through paypal. http://www.myspace.com/rsvdesigns is the address. His name is Raja. Tell him Glenn from Kevinonabike sent ya ;)

Voltwad wrote: »
    Hey man, well we got in contact with this guy from the UK. It cost us about 40 euros and we payed him through paypal. http://www.myspace.com/rsvdesigns is the address. His name is Raja. Tell him Glenn from Kevinonabike sent ya ;)

Awesome(fu*k you Jiz) thanks man, its great to see a band with a proper looking myspace tbh, nothings worse than a bad DIY generic Myspace..

• Advertisement

Awesome thanks man, its great to see a band with a proper looking myspace tbh, nothings worse than a bad DIY generic Myspace..
    We never use it anymore though tbh. Myspace is practically dead. They overdid it with apps, I liked it when it was simple.

We never use it anymore though tbh. Myspace is practically dead. They overdid it with apps, I liked it when it was simple.

I think it still has its place (still fairly popular with Yanks) but yeah its nowhere near as relevant as 5 years ago... Blame Ruport Murdoch :pac:

I think it still has its place (still fairly popular with Yanks) but yeah its nowhere near as relevant as 5 years ago... Blame Ruport Murdoch :pac:
    It's a shame as well as it really was band central this time two years ago.

It's a shame as well as it really was band central this time two years ago.

At the same time, its not such a bad thing that its popularity is dwindling, as so many unsigned Irish bands attribute musical sucess to "How many view's they have on Myspace" Congrats on the Knockenstocken gig by the way man, saw your live vid in the other thread, you guys looked tremendous..

Still gotta work on roughing up my voice though. Tough going! How's the new band search going for yourself?

• Advertisement

Yeah good now man, we had our first jam yesterday which went fairly well, there's a good little good chemistry(which was great) because the drummer was in my old band, but we just need a bassist but they're fu*king non existant

Yeah good now man, we had our first jam yesterday which was great, there's was good chemistry(which was great) because the drummer was in my old band, but we just need a bassist but there fu*king non existant
    If the Bike ever goes belly up I'll be on to ya dude!

If the Bike ever goes belly up I'll be on to ya dude!

Believe me man, i'd take you in a heartbeat;)

Believe me man, i'd take you in a heartbeat;)
    It'll happen someday dude ;)

It'll happen someday dude ;)

I'd hope it wouldn't be that Genre you'd be after man :pac:

I wish.. More like this unfortunately tbh:cool::pac:

Add a bit of this in and we're laughing :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Walter & Volt, the new Ger and Flah? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Except instead of GAA and culchieness they talk about Heavy Metal ****e :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

The Tag team division has needed an injection of new blood on boards lately. :cool::P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Let's be a tag-team CMpunked. We could be called Radioheads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

They're the Ger and Flah wannabees. There's no lads like Ger and Flah. The "Gah" they'd call us in Hollywood

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Remember how crap the "New" Rockers were compared to the Originals? :pac:

The GAH. I like it. Richie Kavanagh would naturally sing our theme tune.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Remember how crap the "New" Rockers were compared to the Originals? :pac:

The GAH. I like it. Richie Kavanagh would naturally sing our theme tune.

But of course he would. And I not knowin no focal at all

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Let's be a tag-team CMpunked. We could be called Radioheads

Where in the hell of the cream on an ice cream sundae, did you get radioheads from?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    They're the Ger and Flah wannabees. There's no lads like Ger and Flah. The "Gah" they'd call us in Hollywood
    I've always been anti-GAA but now I can be anti-Gah :) The eternal babyface tag team of the PW forum.

I've always been anti-GAA but now I can be anti-Gah :) The eternal babyface tag team of the PW forum.

Only heels can be anti GAH. We are longstanding babafaces. I might turn heel if we lose Sunday tho!

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Only heels can be anti GAH. We are longstanding babafaces. I might turn heel if we lose Sunday tho!
    That's what I meant, ye are the babyfaces :)

• Advertisement

That's what I meant, ye are the babyfaces :)

Ah good man. We are to be fair :cool:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement