Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Ah good man. We are to be fair :cool:
    A heel turn could work too though. Ambushing people with hurls and whatnot. I don't think Walter's as strong on the Anti-GAA front as I am though so we'll probably need a different gimmick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Waltwad the anti-Gah boyo's of the PW Forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'll be the Jim Cornette to the pro-Gah's Midnight Express. But I'll be put out of action after Voltwad (Ole Andersson) gives me an awful sore clothesline :pac: Walt will then turn face due to his love of the Canning Brothers.

I have been drinking.

I'll be the Jim Cornette to the pro-Gah's Midnight Express. But I'll be put out of action after Voltwad (Ole Andersson) gives me an awful sore clothesline :pac: Walt will then turn face due to his love of the Canning Brothers.

I have been drinking.

Me too.. call out to the back garden, to further our Canning brothers chats..

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I'm going to pretend yer only drinking water.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I'm going to pretend yer only drinking water.........

Good man DM:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Good man DM:)

You'd think you'd be mad for a pint of Beamish with the whole Cork thing!

So are DM and Dare the S.E.S. then?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Voltwad wrote: »

*Ahem..*

CMpunked wrote: »
    *Ahem..*
    Aaargh a stable :pac:

• Advertisement

Indeed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Butch Cassidy

I liked it when it was simple.

This is where Facebook need to learn. I remember a few years ago when Facebook was basic, simple and just had stuff that actual people put up. Now there's all these bloody awful farm games or whatever the hell it is they're playing!

I still remember hearing about Google and it was its simplicity that won people over. People like simple stuff that isn't cluttered. I do at least :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Poor old Miley, king of the culchies has died :eek:

Mick_Lally_3004751_display.jpg

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/0831/lallym.html

Well be holy god!!

CMpunked wrote: »
    *Ahem..*

We've got Headshot as another member as well. I guess we're the Straight Edge 4 Horsemen of PW :pac:

We've got Headshot as another member as well. I guess we're the Straight Edge 4 Horsemen of PW :pac:

As i said to you before man, Straight Edge is nothing more than a lesson in hypocrisy. Its clearly just as addictive as the vices it preaches against

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »

A national treausure has passed. Rest in Peace, you were a hero to culchies everywhere. Ger and Diabhal will take this hard - Miley was a bit of a cult hero on the f4w board.:(

I'm wearing a black armband as we speak. I checking up on Blacky Connors ever few minutes just to see if he's alright.

**** that's sad. May he forever arse around in the great field in the sky known as Heaven.

As i said to you before man, Straight Edge is nothing more than a lesson in hypocrisy. Its clearly just as addictive as the vices it preaches against

LIES!!!!

41627701.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1283253223&Signature=%2B73vWw%2FtxmtgZsZzfw42JeBaMgo%3D

Lads leave it. A culchie hero has died today :(

Always knew the school week wasn't far away when Glenroe was over on a Sunday.

• Advertisement

With all the respect in the world to the BWE lads, I frigging hate Mick Foley.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Aw thats fair lousy, he was some legend. The king of Sunday nights for years. I saw him portray the almighty Bull McCabe in Thurles one time and he was brilliant.

He's with his holy god now anyway

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

what did i start :pac:

there is some crossovers between teams already though that could lead to future splits i.e the Munster Mafia, Leinster Lads and Galweigan umm ...Think of something that isnt gays...(the new billy & Chuck)... Guys

there is some crossovers between teams already though that could lead to future splits i.e the Munster Mafia, Leinster Lads and Galweigan umm ...Think of something that isnt gays...(the new billy & Chuck)... Guys Girls

FYP there:pac:

there is some crossovers between teams already though that could lead to future splits i.e the Munster Mafia, Muff-ia ,Leinster Legends and Galweigan umm ...Think of something that isnt gays...(the new billy & Chuck)... Guys

;):pac:

;):pac:

the_world_1185118380_001-muff-sign.jpg

Enough with the anti-Galwegian talk. We're not from Cork :pac:

Lads, when you download a podcast, is it possible to change it from podcast to mp3? If so, please enlighten me.

Ta

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Its the Leinster Legion

Drugs (That includes Alcoholic Beverages) are not part of my life but i'm not straight edge either.

What exactly is Straight Edge anyway?

• Advertisement

Lads, when you download a podcast, is it possible to change it from podcast to mp3? If so, please enlighten me.

Ta

From iTunes??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement