Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

KAKA is just horrible when it comes to form in the last two seasons. Himself and Benzema are prone to injury.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

KAKA is just horrible when it comes to form in the last two seasons. Himself and Benzema are prone to injury.

Too busy ridin quare aul hoors.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I think he got quite a horrible amount of abuse over his first season at Madrid, a lot undeserved. He sets himself incredibly high standards. Kaka is not playing in the position he likes and is imposed to play elsewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ive sold a few ROH DVDs on our good friend UKFF. How much would postage for 6 DVDs with covers to UK cost approx?

Any traders here might be the best equipped to answer this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    Ive sold a few ROH DVDs on our good friend UKFF. How much would postage for 6 DVDs with covers to UK cost approx?

Any traders here might be the best equipped to answer this.

What I always did was take the package to the Post Office, asked them to weigh it and give me a price and then ran this by the buyer to see it it was OK. 6 original DVD's in their cases would cost a few bob, 6 DVD-R's pretty much a normal letter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Right guys, research starts today for my halloween costume. Thinking Hulk Hogan. Anyone any advice how to do it cheaply and well?

Go to California for a few weeks, get the best sun tan of your life and pump iron and eat VI-tamins until Halloween. Presto.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Voltwad wrote: »
    Right guys, research starts today for my halloween costume. Thinking Hulk Hogan. Anyone any advice how to do it cheaply and well?

Do u have a Hogan t-shirt? If not you'll need a red t-shirt and maybe print out the Hulkamania logo and stick it to the shirt.

Red and Yellow boas.

red/yellow bandana

shades

walrus mustache....could get in a wig shop?

red/yellow pants = hardest to get = consider getting a light-coloured cheap pair of trousers and spray-painting them? (That's what I did when I dressed up as Wolverine)

Red Wellies.

Thick Red belt (penny's have large women's belts) or WWF title belt if you're keen

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

it'd be much easier but a lot less cool if you did nWo hogan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Anyone watching our boys in green?

• Advertisement

Got a stream?

****in Rabbie

Jaysus shay. Green not looking good so far.

Jaysus shay. Green not looking good so far.

Was just goin to say the same about Green. What is Gibbo doing on the bench at all

Don't know. Is Treacy injured?

Don't know. Is Treacy injured?

Yeah, read earlier in the week that he was out. He's a handy player in fairness to him

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Nice few plays in the closing minutes there.

I guess there's a chance they can get a comfortable win.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

half time nil nil but it was nice seing them play some good football at the end and it would have been a really nice team goal if that Whelan chance was converted. Hopefully they get an early goal and Armenia have to come at us and leave more gaps to exploit.

A 0-0 draw is very likely. Won't be a comfortable win if we get the win.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I just found out that i was on BOTH the news at 5:30 (on tv3) AND 3e's FYI talkin about the guns n roses gig incident......was only told i was gonna be on the news.....guess im just that good!! :p

I just found out that i was on BOTH the news at 5:30 (on tv3) AND 3e's FYI talkin about the guns n roses gig incident......was only told i was gonna be on the news.....guess im just that good!! :p

You'll have to go on the podcast to talk about it! Was it as much of a shambles as the other forums are making it out to be?

I was annoyed that Axl wasn't actually hit. Back in my day when we threw bottles at past-it bands we hit the target :pac:

It's sad being an Ireland fan. I'm actually wondering are Georgia as good as Armenia :o

Robbie :o:(

Jesus this is brutal

Super sub with his first goal, cmon get another make this forgetable in the long term but enjoyable now

Wahey

No wonder I picked him in my Prem Fantasy team :D

Hard earned win. Never thought we'd win comfortably anyway so I'm happy. Thanks Keith Fahey!

• Advertisement

3 points and not much more but an away win is an away win and a hard earned victory im glad to have. Doyle had a good game imo and an in form Robbie Keane could have gotten a few goals in this game.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement