Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Just awful

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Delighted Tipp won. Can't wait for Ger's next post in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Delighted Tipp won. Can't wait for Ger's next post in this.
    If it's tonight I don't expect us to be able to understand it :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    If it's tonight I don't expect us to be able to understand it :pac:
    He might be in a drink induced coma

I love how our PW forum sometimes takes the shape of an active roster. That WWR bloke is out running his mouth again alá Y2J :pac:

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    I love how our PW forum sometimes takes the shape of an active roster. That WWR bloke is out running his mouth again alá Y2J :pac:

Begs being CM Punk:cool:

Begs being CM Punk:cool:
    If BWE ever goes belly up we should make something like this our new project :)

I love how we take no sh1t on this forum from the dodgy people. Tis a dodgy scenario alright lads.

I love how we take no sh1t on this forum from the dodgy people. Tis a dodgy scenario alright lads.

Sure most of the time their threads are locked or just go straight to the Fail thread

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It's just ridiculous is what it is!
    Like calling a thread "sunday world"?
    Riiiight...?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

to be fair, they are only trying to advertise their event. What have any of you guys done lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

to be fair, they are only trying to advertise their event. What have any of you guys done lately.
    If you are hated here, and you hate everyone here... Why do you come back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Love the heel turn. Too many babyfaces for a wrestling forum anyways. Enough face v face match-ups!

On that, you cut the best promo of the whole WZ angle just now and the sad part is the thread was shut just after it!

More than you have clearly with your attitude :pac:

Syferus wrote: »
    Love the heel turn. Too many babyfaces for a wrestling forum anyways. Enough face v face match-ups!

On that, you cut the best promo of the whole WZ angle just now and the sad part is the thread was shut just after it!

I'm actually lol'ing from that post.

Dieselqueens "heel-turn"! :pac::pac:
    I was just thinking he used to be a genuine good poster here.
    I dunno where I'd put it on the scale of heel turns tho, it's not as big as hogan to the nwo, but not far off either.

Anyway...
    How about that weather?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Dieselqueen has been banned for his efforts last night anyway.

There are more subtkle ways to do a "heel turn". Calling the rest of the board a shower of pricks is not how you would go about it.

Rightly so too.

And I was actually looking forward to hearing someone say something positive of the event.

What's the position on talking about the whole thing last night?
    Because I've gotten my hands on the Sunday world this morning and found the ad.

And to be honest, from all that was said about it last night.. Could have been a lot better looking..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

CMpunked wrote: »
    Rightly so too.

And I was actually looking forward to hearing someone say something positive of the event.

What's the position on talking about the whole thing last night?
    Because I've gotten my hands on the Sunday world this morning and found the ad.

And to be honest, from all that was said about it last night.. Could have been a lot better looking..

any chance you can scan it and post it up here, we usually get the world in work (we have ads in it too) but it didnt arrive today!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Id prefer leave that kettle of bees or fishes nest closed please lads. Its only caused trouble from the very first moment it was mentioned. The threads have all been locked are going to stay that way for now anyway.

Right-e-o. Big match tomorrow lads. Footballing giants take on minnows in the Aviva. Andorra coming off the back of disappointing 2-0 defeat to Russia. 3 points must be a certainty for the Andorrans.

• Advertisement

How far did Andorra go in the WC this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

How far did Andorra go in the WC this year?

As far as us. ;)

So we have every chance then?

So we have every chance then?

We will win probably by 2-3 goals I assume.

I predict a hard-earned 2-0 win. The nation will then freak-out because they will finally discover we are a team that gets 4 good chances every match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

Right-e-o. Big match tomorrow lads. Footballing giants take on minnows in the Aviva. Andorra coming off the back of disappointing 2-0 defeat to Russia. 3 points must be a certainty for the Andorrans.

So more long balls, bog standard football and a one nil victory. Can't wait. Come on Ireland.

On another sporting note congrats to Ger and Tipp. Think yesterday was the first time in my 25 years on this earth that I celebrated a Tipp goal. I feel dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

gimmick wrote: »
    Dieselqueen has been banned for his efforts last night anyway.

There are more subtkle ways to do a "heel turn". Calling the rest of the board a shower of pricks is not how you would go about it.

Paul Heyman wouldn't last ten minutes here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Jesus lads that was some day out in Croker - the best non-Deise day out the GA has ever given me, pure magic from start to finish, from the fonest rebition of our anthem I've evr heard, to the frightening intersity of the physical exchangs, to the briliance of backs like P Maher, to the genius of McGrath and Corbett, this was something special. Days like this make a man proud top be Irish.

I can confirm that Ger C is alive and well but barely afloat in a sea of porter and tears.

Meanwhile what the hell has been happening on the forum, someone update me on the latest scandal.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Jesus lads that was some day out in Croker - the best non-Deise day out the GA has ever given me, pure magic from start to finish, from the fonest rebition of our anthem I've evr heard, to the frightening intersity of the physical exchangs, to the briliance of backs like P Maher, to the genius of McGrath and Corbett, this was something special. Days like this make a man proud top be Irish.

I can confirm that Ger C is alive and well but barely afloat in a sea of porter and tears.

Meanwhile what the hell has been happening on the forum, someone update me on the latest scandal.

Read the Sunday World thread flah, it may be long but their is some serious trolling and an epic heel turn in it. Well worth it man.:pac:

• Advertisement

flahavaj wrote: »
    that's exactly how I had imagined him being yesterday!

Read the thread the pertains to the Sunday world..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement