Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

LOL savage read altogether. I got a mention, lucky me.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Wayne reminded me of JBL when he was at summer bash.
    The amount of heat he got was unreal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

WWE vintage.. muppet :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Any of you lot know anything about computers/electronics??

Got my adapter plugged in but it ain't charging my laptop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Did you turn on the switch on the wall?? :)

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

glenjamin wrote: »
    Any of you lot know anything about computers/electronics??

Got my adapter plugged in but it ain't charging my laptop.

Have yo tried turning it on and off again?:pac:

Seriously though, if its a Toshiba it may be a case your battery is ****ed:(

Apparently quite a few were recalled last year, look at the top of the charger, and the adopter of the laptop, do any look wrecked?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Read the Sunday World thread flah, it may be long but their is some serious trolling and an epic heel turn in it. Well worth it man.:pac:

Feckin' hell, I leave for the morning and come back and i've missed all the ska! When banned people communicate through non-banned accounts you know something is real dodgy! That should probably be outlawed, they were banned for good reason.

Pretty funny read. Just enough sense to make you wonder whether it was a troll! (which is the most impressive type of troll)

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Have yo tried turning it on and off again?:pac:

Lads you must think I'm retarded or something :pac:

IT Crowd reference methinks :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

But he knew Cena's real name..!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

I'm so glad for that Sunday World thread. Normally I don't post, but I'm sure of one thing... When I have a heel turn, I know exactly where to reference. :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Bit of an annoying situation here. So as most of ye know I did me Leaving. Did daycent. Decided to take a year out to see if I could find a new path before college. Applied for a FETAC course in media. Year long, sounded good. Did an interview for it 2 Thursdays ago. Have heard ****-all since. Apparently it starts this week if I get in. Thankfully I still have the work experience option. But I've been put off going to the course just by their stupidity. I've rang the secretary and I was told I'd find out "soon".

****sake :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

Bummer man. :/

I kinda just want to do the work experience now just because of their wackyness.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I kinda just want to do the work experience now just because of their wackyness.

year off you say... Taiwan? :pac:

Was thinking of going to Oz but then decided not to. Possibly due to the sheer love and respect I have for my farmer's tan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Lads, seems I jumped the gun with DieselQueen a tad. He was playing a heel role as per Voltwads idea. Obviously we cannot allow him continue do such as it could cause a very nasty precedent.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Lads, seems I jumped the gun with DieselQueen a tad. He was playing a heel role as per Voltwads idea. Obviously we cannot allow him continue do such as it could cause a very nasty precedent.

That is all.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

wahey, Im allowed to come here again!

• Advertisement

I thought there was something off, think you're taking my idea a little too seriously :o

So you're not a complete w@nker then?? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

glenjamin wrote: »
    So you're not a complete w@nker then?? :D:D

I definitely am.

I definitely am.

Your words not mine.:pac:

Seriously though DQ is one of the best posters here so it would have been a shame if the board lost him.:o
    The truly tragic thing about the heel turn is it probably got more heat than Teddy will get tonight when he comes out to his customary silence and indifference...:pac:

That was the finest heel turn I have ever seen!

Completely immersing yourself in the single biggest angle this year and coming across as so arrogant and so tactile.
    To you, sir, I tip my hat.
    That was marvelous!

Just my opinion, but "internet gimmicks" are juvenile, trolling, and fukking disgraceful and should be outlawed. Act like you do as if you were talking to people in real life. Part of what makes boards so great is that everyone writes normally and respects each other's opinion. Pretending to be ignorant or being a dick on purpose is a quickest way to turn this place into cesspool of flame wars and ignorance. I get enough of that from American forums!

Trolling a troll is fine, but posting like that in general would be horrendous.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Just my opinion, but "internet gimmicks" are juvenile, trolling, and fukking disgraceful and should be outlawed. Act like you do as if you were talking to people in real life. Part of what makes boards so great is that everyone writes normally and respects each other's opinion. Pretending to be ignorant or being a dick on purpose is a quickest way to turn this place into cesspool of flame wars and ignorance. I get enough of that from American forums!

Trolling a troll is fine, but posting like that in general would be horrendous.

True, but on this one off it was superb, Gimmick nipped it in the bud as he should so it won't happen again, and if does then I assume everyone will see through it. :)

Playing in Fibbers on Friday night lads if any of ye are about. Free in and playing support to an Alice in Chains tribute act.

What's your band name?
    What kinda rock you play?

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    What's your band name?
    What kinda rock you play?
    Kevinonabike. Free E.P. for download here if you fancy it :)www.kevinonabike.bandcamp.com

Melodic/Hard Rock sort of thing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement