Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Your words not mine.:pac:

Seriously though DQ is one of the best posters here so it would have been a shame if the board lost him.:o
    The truly tragic thing about the heel turn is it probably got more heat than Teddy will get tonight when he comes out to his customary silence and indifference...:pac:

Haha thanks very much.
    CMpunked wrote: »
    That was the finest heel turn I have ever seen!

Completely immersing yourself in the single biggest angle this year and coming across as so arrogant and so tactile.
    To you, sir, I tip my hat.
    That was marvelous!

:D Thanks mate!
    jaykhunter wrote: »
    Just my opinion, but "internet gimmicks" are juvenile, trolling, and fukking disgraceful and should be outlawed. Act like you do as if you were talking to people in real life. Part of what makes boards so great is that everyone writes normally and respects each other's opinion. Pretending to be ignorant or being a dick on purpose is a quickest way to turn this place into cesspool of flame wars and ignorance. I get enough of that from American forums!

Trolling a troll is fine, but posting like that in general would be horrendous.

Yeah, I know. I agree with you! I was only doing it for the PW roster game though. Obviously I didnt mean any of those things. I enjoy reading the BWE when I get a chance, and Im a subscriber to the podcast!:o

And as for insulting the posters, sure this forum is where I get all my wrestling related information!

It was all complete lies like! I like the lads on here, theres always good banter. On that point, I want to say sorry to anyone who thought it may have been too far or whatever. I really didnt mean any of it! So I apologise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Yeah, I know. I agree with you! I was only doing it for the PW roster game though. Obviously I didnt mean any of those things. I enjoy reading the BWE when I get a chance, and Im a subscriber to the podcast!:o

And as for insulting the posters, sure this forum is where I get all my wrestling related information!

It was all complete lies like! I like the lads on here, theres always good banter. On that point, I want to say sorry to anyone who thought it may have been too far or whatever. I really didnt mean any of it! So I apologise!

Breaking kayfabe :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I really do not understand the point of Aiden McGeady. Can someone explain it to me?

Good grief - 9001 posts!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

gimmick wrote: »
    I really do not understand the point of Aiden McGeady. Can someone explain it to me?

i really dont get him eithier dont see why people rate him at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

His final ball is seriously lacking. Though there is still time for him to improve and I think a couple of year abroad could yet improve him.

On the flipside, I love lads like Lawrence that consistently put in very good international displays while doing little or nothing for their clubs.

• Advertisement

Final ball? Lacking? Understatement! The guys second touch is usually a tackle. Nice at a stepoever or two, but thats pointless unless you can deliver decent ball.

Waste of a shirt.

This is England 86 starting now in C4 lads. The film was savage.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

flahavaj wrote: »
    This is England 86 starting now in C4 lads. The film was savage.

My C4 is awful, so I have to wait till it comes on 4ond.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Congrats on passing the 9,000 post mark:):D:)

Despite the obvious John Cena reference, for you:
    v5aeev.jpg

Odd question to ask lads, I need a proper jacket as I lost my last one. I hate buying in stores as clothes shop are horrid, so I am going online and I have seen stuff I like. :)

However size wise and its a leather jacket, is XXL to big?:o

Bear in mind while I'm not as ripped as Cena, I'm not as fat as Matt Hardy:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Maybe buy a measuring tape online first!

Rjd2 wrote: »
    My C4 is awful, so I have to wait till it comes on 4ond.:(

Its on 4OD now there. Definitely worth a look, some very funny bits, mixed in with the serious.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Its on 4OD now there. Definitely worth a look, some very funny bits, mixed in with the serious.

Sound. I might actually pick up the film tomorrow in town for a few quid before I watch it though..
    :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

If anyone gets a chance you must check out Exit through the gift shop, one of the most genuinely funny movie/docs I've ever seen.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

CMpunked wrote: »
    If anyone gets a chance you must check out Exit through the gift shop, one of the most genuinely funny movie/docs I've ever seen.

:)
    brief synopsis?

If you've ever heard of banksy, you'll know he's a notorious graffiti artist who has remained annonomus throughout his rise. Which I guess, is part of the appeal..

But basically it's a movie about a guy who is trying to make a movie about street art and wants to involve banksy but he is such a real life cartoon character, a hapless hero of sorts.

That's all I can really say but it's so good, the story develops better than any of the movies that have been brought out lately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Just back from an Impact taping, it was ok, have to say, I was expecting better.

Main event was a ladder match between Sabu and AJ Styles.

I am actually quite looking forward to PW Draft 2011. There are some very good new posters here to complement the long standing posters. Hopefully they stick around and participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

likewise dude, the draft is our wrestlemania, will you take part this time or just run it?

No intention of taking part, Ill just be happy to watch again and help out where possible. I think all my creative juices were used up in the first two.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I cant wait until January boys:cool:

Draft could be tough if all the regular posters present now take part.
    Looking forward to it immensely though :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

I'm only in the door now. Went to town on it altogether. What in the name of god am I after missing on the forum lads?

UP THE PREMIER!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I'm only in the door now. Went to town on it altogether. What in the name of god am I after missing on the forum lads?

UP THE PREMIER!!!!!

I hope yer Under 21's drank as much as you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Tribesmen7 wrote: »
    I hope yer Under 21's drank as much as you...

Id say they hit the beer fairly hard monday night. Shur we'll be waitin another decade to do it again now anyway :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

Good, having a few of the under 21's hungover on Saturday will make up for the home advantage :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

The match should be in Limerick really. If I take out Bonner Maher before the match we should be OK.

What a fu*king Jam lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

That's awesome. Maybe it was just me but I preferred One Day Remains over Blackbird. Can't wait for AB III!!!:D:D

• Advertisement

That's awesome. Maybe it was just me but I preferred One Day Remains over Blackbird. Can't wait for AB III!!!:D:D

I think One Day Remains is more of an Instant Classic(Christian reference:pac:) whilst Blackbird is much more complex and definitely a grower.. I love both albums equally, actually i adore the last Creed album a lot aswell probably my favourite album of last year.. Except for the fact Scott Stapp is the biggest self righteous prick in music today..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement