Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Voltwad wrote: »
    Never heard of Tanora but I do remember being in the Gaeltacht in Donegal and people fussing about their version of Coke, can't remember what it was called but it was something ridiculous.

Probably the famous football special?
    productrange.jpg
    Tis fine old stuff to be sure. Don't have it much these days since I lay of the fizzy drinks unless they're loaded with caffeine when I need a boost, like this...
    jolt%20cola.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭Ridley

flahavaj wrote: »
    A-HA!:pac:

Don't rub your flahnny on me! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Jolt2007 wrote: »
    jolt%20cola.jpg

Ha another username inspired by fizzy drinks.

Ha another username inspired by fizzy drinks.

I was living on the stuff at the time I signed up. Originally only planned to sign up to troll an adverts listing my cousin posted so I put shag all thought into the name :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Anyone here see Eastenders earlier? Jesus it was immense the last few days.

May the road be with you Peggy

peggy.jpg

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Anyone here see Eastenders earlier? Jesus it was immense the last few days.

May the road be with you Peggy

peggy.jpg

Junkie Phil scares the sh*t outa me tbh. I thought he was nuts with a few pints on him - f*ckin hell.

090810_phil_lorraine.jpg

Thats what I look like too of a Sunday after a day on the beer.:pac:

Junkie Phil scares the sh*t outa me tbh. I thought he was nuts with a few pints on him - f*ckin hell.

090810_phil_lorraine.jpg

Stop bai, Phil with a few bockles of Whiskey and a pile of crack in him is a different story altogether. Did you see the day Peggy found him on the floor off his face and she tried to talk some sense into him and all he did was hit her a slap and lob her out on her hole? Some show.

I'd say tis manys the day the bauld Flah was thrown on the floor alright!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

This couldent be more off topic so here it is, I was looking through"The UIncident" thread and the youtubes linked from the one in the OP and clicked on this... made my juvenile mind laugh

Stop bai, Phil with a few bockles of Whiskey and a pile of crack in him is a different story altogether. Did you see the day Peggy found him on the floor off his face and she tried to talk some sense into him and all he did was hit her a slap and lob her out on her hole? Some show.

I'd say tis manys the day the bauld Flah was thrown on the floor alright!

'Twas EPIC. I've wanted someone to hit her a slap for years. Phil is some lunatic bai, he went the whole hog this time.

Arra stop I've been in some scrapes in my time bai, sure the back is in bits from sleeping in the bath.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I'll guess Volt is pretty happy with the draw against United;):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'll guess Volt is pretty happy with the draw against United;):pac:

Yeah great match! Ferguson drew cheap heel heat from the Everton crowd for dropping Rooney, but the baby-faces Everton stole two pinfalls just before the time-limit expired.

Can't wait to see Fergusons post-fight interview, i'm sure he's going to shoot all over the ref!

Charisteas wrote: »
    Yeah great match! Ferguson drew cheap heel heat from the Everton crowd for dropping Rooney, but the baby-faces Everton stole two pinfalls just before the time-limit expired.

Can't wait to see Fergusons post-fight interview, I'm sure he's going to shoot all over the ref!

The Moyes run in at the end was brilliant as well, got a serious pop from the crowd.:pac:

The Moyes run in at the end was brilliant as well, got a serious pop from the crowd.:pac:

Did that new mexican lad make his debut? They've been hyping his debut for weeks...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Did that new mexican lad make his debut? They've been hyping his debut for weeks...

Nope, he was to tired as was Valencia as they were playing a zillion miles away last week for their respective nations.

I think he started against Fulham BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Nope, he was to tired as was Valencia as they were playing a zillion miles away last week for their respective nations.

Ironically, Vela scored for Arsenal today :D (Granted he only played the last 15 odd minutes, but Hernandez and Velancia didn't even make the bench today)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

This couldent be more off topic so here it is, I was looking through"The UIncident" thread and the youtubes linked from the one in the OP and clicked on this... made my juvenile mind laugh

Reminded of South Park

0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Davina and Moyles are two of the most stuck up people I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Davina and Moyles are two of the most stuck up people I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

Go on..
    (I'm guessing it's McCaul and Chris?)

CMpunked wrote: »
    Go on..
    (I'm guessing it's McCaul and Chris?)
    Yep. Was in BBC because a cousin decided to show me around the place last year. Moyles was in there after doing a podcast or whatever at 3 in the afternoon. He was laughing with some other people so I decided to ask him for a picture. I was right in front of him and he stared straight at me and walked right past me.

Davina just told me to **** off when she was staying in a hotel in Dublin a while back.

Moyles I would expect.
    He doesn't seem genuinely nice, just that it's completely an act when he's seen/heard by more than a few hundred people.

McCaul, now that's strange.
    What was the scenario?

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    Moyles I would expect.
    He doesn't seem genuinely nice, just that it's completely an act when he's seen/heard by more than a few hundred people.

McCaul, now that's strange.
    What was the scenario?
    There were a few people around and some of the others might have put handbooks in front of her. She seemed kinda pissed off and just told us where to go (And it wasn't Fermoy).

Those are the only bad experiences I didn't expect. Jimmy Carr was an ass but I wasn't suprised as it is his comedic charm.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

090810_phil_lorraine.jpg

McFadden deserves some sort of award for the performance he has put in lately.

Dancor wrote: »
    He should be given his own spinoff with an unlimited supply of crack and drink. He's a legend!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

This board is losing it, Eastenders lads? :pac:

Voltwad wrote: »
    This board is losing it, Eastenders lads? :pac:
    It's all about Phil. The man's a legend.

Dancor wrote: »

I think they have them now:
    item_100016.htm&t=1&usg=AFrqEzc5swDbCOZTxb42xHiS3Cs6bltqsg

In all seriousness, I was thinking over 15 or so years you would've had to gone through every single range of exploring someones character as McFadden has.
    Obviously not.
    He's quite a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Wow, is this place quiet or what

You do all know Eastenders is fake, right? :rolleyes:

What

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,318 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

It's my first time watching a NFL match and mg it really is boring

This discussion has been closed.