Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

EdK wrote: »
    Jesus horrible to see what happened to Valencia,wish him a speedy recovery,never nice to see

Poor aul divvil, one of the more decent lads in the Premier League.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

That really was horrible what happend to Valencia. Def broken ankle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He just needs to walk it off lads. He'll be alright.

/ u-14 hurling manager spiel about torn ligaments only needing a bit of a walk about to be healed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

I don't think the 'magic sponge' will have any results on this.

Or Deep Heat. How stupid do you have to be to us Deep Heat when somebody has a broken kneecap like myself 2 years ago.

I'm still bitter :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Get Dougal with his magic sponge. Soaks up germs....

Or Deep Heat. How stupid do you have to be to us Deep Heat when somebody has a broken kneecap like myself 2 years ago.

I'm still bitter :(

Feck. How much did they use cause I would assume it would take a lot for that.

Just listened to Cowan suposedly hungover or drunk on the radio this morning. Am I the only one that thinks he sounded normal?

flahavaj wrote: »
    Just listened to Cowan suposedly hungover or drunk on the radio this morning. Am I the only one that thinks he sounded normal?
    Dad nearly shat himself this morning laughing. Apparently he mixed up the different treaties.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Dad nearly shat himself this morning laughing. Apparently he mixed up the different treaties.
    Mixed up the Croke Park agreement and the Good Friday agreement :pac:

• Advertisement

I wouldn't really mind anyway if he was on the lash. F*ck it like, he might do a better job drunk.

I mind, he's just the worst leader this country could have asked for :(

I wouldn't really mind anyway if he was on the lash. F*ck it like, he might do a better job drunk.
    I have no problem with him being locked and all but he should have called off the interview due to the imminent hangover.

Voltwad wrote: »

MARY HARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

MARY HARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
    At least she might bring things back like Lucky Charms and Vanilla Coke :)

The amount of "Oh look at our minister for health" jokes made were annoying. She seems like a nice person but I wouldn't trust her with big decisions.

The amount of "Oh look at our minister for health" jokes made were annoying. She seems like a nice person but I wouldn't trust her with big decisions.
    Or anyone who had anything to do with the PD's for that matter.

The top dog.............

michael_d_higgins.jpg

I have no problem with him being locked and all but he should have called off the interview due to the imminent hangover.

It was just an interview though - fair enough if he was meeting some importamt dignitaries, but it was only an aul 10 minute interview on RTE radio. Jesus like who here hasn't gone to work a bit worse for wear the odd time.

odeagun.gif

Bit of a hero tbh at the same time.

• Advertisement

odeagun.gif

Bit of a hero tbh at the same time.

That moustache has been where the sun don't shine I'd say

That moustache has been where the sun don't shine I'd say

Mod EDIT: Come on Flav, you know that is unnacceptable.

gimmick

At least she might bring things back like Lucky Charms and Vanilla Coke :)

You can still get Lucky Charms my good man if you are willing to pay a lot. Worth it though. So bloody good.

chordtype wrote: »
    You can still get Lucky Charms my good man if you are willing to pay a lot. Worth it though. So bloody good.
    8 quid a box or something. I don't love them that much!

8 quid a box or something. I don't love them that much!
    You can get cocaine cheaper than that :pac:

Just been reading through a thread on AH about eating for a week for 20 quid and here we are talking about luxury cereal :pac:

Just been reading through a thread on AH about eating for a week for 20 quid and here we are talking about luxury cereal :pac:

I reckon I averaged around 20euro a week for food last year during college and I didn't feel hungry once. Can be easily done. Portion management is key. The amount of fools that insist on filling a pot full of pasta every time is unreal. It's like they are not expecting it to expand. They end up throwing most of it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Last year I was in the Trafford center in Manchester and in selfridges, seen lucky charms for 7 pound. Couldn't pass them. Roommate couldn't believe me.
    Won't get another though. Not what they once were.

chordtype wrote: »
    I reckon I averaged around 20euro a week for food last year during college and I didn't feel hungry once. Can be easily done. Portion management is key. The amount of fools that insist on filling a pot full of pasta every time is unreal. It's like they are not expecting it to expand. They end up throwing most of it out.

I reckon its easily done and it wouldn't even be hardship. Its one of the reasons I object to knackers that say they can't survive on the dole.

• Advertisement

I reckon its easily done and it wouldn't even be hardship. Its one of the reasons I object to knackers that say they can't survive on the dole.
    Different when people on the dole have kids though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement