Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Retiring as a time lord seems like it could a bad effect on your mental health.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

CMpunked wrote: »
    Retiring as a time lord seems like it could a bad effect on your mental health.
    And your facial hair...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Poor auld Lar didnt last long at all. ****in tans

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Toga Stroll

CMpunked wrote: »
    have they?
    I honestly couldnt care less about local football

Excuse me Mr.Punk but I feel I may have inadvertedly touched a nerve.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Excuse me Mr.Punk but I feel I may have inadvertedly touched a nerve.

huh?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I wouldn't care about Drogheda either :pac: Nah Galway United are ****e too don't worry.

Jose ya lucky ****er

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,311 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Jose ya lucky ****er

He's lucky alright, and why does he keep talking into his hand?

DM-ICE wrote: »
    He's lucky alright, and why dies he keep talking into his hand?
    They should have had 2 goals in the last 3 minutes. REAL MADRID WILL BE RELEGATED etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I watched them the other night in the Champions League. I can't believe that Mourinho is taking Ronaldo's crap. He tries to do EVERYTHING himself. Shooting from 40 yards etc.

Voltwad wrote: »
    I watched them the other night in the Champions League. I can't believe that Mourinho is taking Ronaldo's crap. He tries to do EVERYTHING himself. Shooting from 40 yards etc.

People thought he was bad at united but it now looks like he was being a team player at united!

It's Athletico Madrid's year lads :pac:

It's Athletico Madrid's year lads :pac:

Not a chance, Sporting Gijon is where it's at

R_sporting_de_gijon.png

Not a chance, Sporting Gijon is where it's at

Sporting-Gijon-icon.png
    Pronounced Hee-Haww :)

Cork and Louth are worse hellholes to be honest

Honestly, what is it with everyone bashing on Cork?? First the podcast and now here...

Honestly, what is it with everyone bashing on Cork?? First the podcast and now here...
    You can add Down to that list in a few hours time :pac:

You wouldn't like the cricket forum so - look some more cork got bashed

_45779891_eoin_morgan416.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Any of ye lads play Football Manager? Can't get enough of it but it can be so frustrating at times :(

2wgzrrr.jpg

• Advertisement

I'm in 1st place with Newcatsle coming up to xmas, season 2014/15. Neymar and Gignac banging them in. Ozil, Moutinho, Busquets and Mcgeady behind them, with the rest of the team made up new players. All savage though. Way too ****in addictive tho

Any of ye lads play Football Manager? Can't get enough of it but it can be so frustrating at times :(

Yep, tis so addictive.

Had to start again after I lost my old Cork City file. Random team brought me to Scunthorpe Utd. Brought in a couple of players with my £330k budget, got Villa to be my parent club and the aim is to avoid relegation from the Championship at all costs. Had a brilliant pre-season and the first game of the season, beat Cardiff 6-3 but we've hit a horrible run of form with losses to Middlesbrough, QPR, Sheff Wednesday and Watford. Last game, we were winning 1 nil against Derby when they got and scored a last minute penalty to take a point off us, sickened. Currently, we're sitting in 21st with 4 pts:( On the bright side, I've met my league cup prediction of getting to Rnd2 after beating Accrington Stanley 4-1.

The shots to goal ratio is so annoying. Hoping Fm 2011 has rid of that glitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Jealousy my good man. Simple jealousy. They may try and deny it, but we all know it is a fact.

gimmick wrote: »
    Jealousy my good man. Simple jealousy. They may try and deny it, but we all know it is a fact.
    Boring football, cocky fans and they lose every major final they're in these days.

The correct answer is Aisake O hAilpin :pac:

Gerard.C wrote: »
    The correct answer is Aisake O hAilpin :pac:
    EYE-SACK-EEEEEE is much loved by us boggers (even if Corkonians dislike him)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Personally speaking, I like cork :)

Great laugh, people are always looking for a chat.
    Only thing I don't like is how within a few minutes of meeting someone from near Dublin it's always made out that it should be the capital.

Grinds my gears.
    But once we break those walls down were partying :)

There and Galway, crazy places. :pac:

he is far from loved in Tipp, I tell ya that much!

• Advertisement

I was listening to an episode of the podcast when I read it and you had just said Aisakie:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement