Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

To score at least one chance where he only had to keeper to beat or a penalty in a crucial match.

He had a bad game granted but calling for him to be dropped in favour of a guy who doesn't play regularly for Reading in the Championship is a bit LOL tbh.

He needs to get himself out of Spurs in Jan though bigtime.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

You've heard of a Jägerbomb right? Okay.

You've heard of motorboating? Good.

Allow me to present the idea of the two together - Jägerboats. Boobs soaked in Jägermeister which can then be used for motorboating.

Hopefully it takes off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

flahavaj wrote: »
    He had a bad game granted but calling for him to be dropped in favour of a guy who doesn't play regularly for Reading in the Championship is a bit LOL tbh.

He needs to get himself out of Spurs in Jan though bigtime.
    He won't be dropped. He could score 5 own goals an he'd still start.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad wrote: »
    rofl i nearly vomited this is so funny

130702.jpg

76073604.png

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

glenjamin wrote: »

LOLtastic :D

Its great to see him walk away from an insult without coming back with some smart remark.

also, i never knew there was such a thing as an "Envelope collector".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Im laughing..

d39d8a97a5b9903773054be50cc60ed0.jpg?v=252900

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Some boy for the gargle is wrighty

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Jesus since when could the Brits drink like that?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Holy sh!t that was impressive downing!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

Jesus since when could the Brits drink like that?

Shit son. Though I'm sure its mainly cause it involves sucking something phallic shaped.

Necking pints is where its at!

barura wrote: »
    Shit son. Though I'm sure its mainly cause it involves sucking something phallic shaped.

Necking pints is where its at!

A bottle of wine is far more impressive. Pints might aswell be water in comparison.

Now necking vodka, that's a skill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

I've necked a pint of wine before, it's pretty rough going after that. :/

Still, my current part piece is drinking 3 cans to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BG0oJD2Nic

You drink when he says drink. Beats Roxanne any day. :D

Me and my friends have to drink a flagin everytime we hear "Galway Girl". I hate that ****ing song :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,097 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Fella Coleman of Everton looks a star. This was only the second full match I seen him play but I was hugely impressed. He needs to be fast tracked into the National team ASAP. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Fergie has admitted now that Rooney wants out :eek: again Fergie proves no player is bigger than him and the club

Man City seem the favourite to land him (they have the big bucks I guess more money to spend on hookers :rolleyes:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's funny, watching this story unfold I keep hearing Jim Ross in my head screaming like he did at WM 17:

'Why Wayne?! Why this way?! Wayne Rooney has sold his soul to Satan himself!'

In all seriousness I'm gutted by all this. Sad thing is this is the way the modern game is now. Money, money, money (Great, now I'm hearing the Milion Dollar Man's theme). :(

In all seriousness I'm gutted by all this. Sad thing is this is the way the modern game is now. Money, money, money (Great, now I'm hearing the Milion Dollar Man's theme). :(

Coups be worse, could be Shane mcmahons theme that I have now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Pingi

Hiya lads,

"Its been a while" says Aaron, how's everybody keeping?

Just logged on for the craic of the MMA fans VS PW THREAD

TEAM PRO WRESTLING Obvious-LAY :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Jesus, some amount of ignorance on that thread.

I couldnt even begin to get involved. It would just annoy me too much.

Basically its a bunch of guys, thinking that MMA is "tougher" than PW and getting their own little macho buzz off it. It seems to be made up of armchair fans living vicariously through the characters that are portrayed in UFC, and then a handful of guys that have done a few self defence classes and fancy themselves as seasoned veterans.

To see people deny CLEAR links, just in case their masculinity(WRESTLERS WEAR TIGHTS) or very limited intelligence (WRESTLING IS FAKE! DID YOU KNOW THAT!?) may be insulted.

Personally, I'd watch both. Both are equally entertaining, with wwe maybe getting the edge, PURELY becuase it is so accessible to me from a viewing standpoint. I have never paid for a ppv in my life and probably never will.

But there seems to be this snobbish element to the hardcore mma fans. They completely dismiss PW, because its fake. This is completely missing all the subtlety involved in the world of PW. As the point has been made, films are fake.

ugh, i didnt mean to go on. Basically..

i ****ing hat mma fans who think they are Anderson Silva simply because they watch a "tough" sport.

Don't forget there tough tshirts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Pingi wrote: »
    Don't forget there tough tshirts

My Mum actually bought me an Affliction shirt last week. Thankfully she kept the reciept. I looked like a comple tool.

They aren't too frequent in Galway but when I see somebody wearing them I just die a little inside.

I own 3 affliction well there sister Sinful tops. But that's different cause it was early 2009 and they looked good on me. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Jesus, some amount of ignorance on that thread.

I couldnt even begin to get involved. It would just annoy me too much.

Basically its a bunch of guys, thinking that MMA is "tougher" than PW and getting their own little macho buzz off it. It seems to be made up of armchair fans living vicariously through the characters that are portrayed in UFC, and then a handful of guys that have done a few self defence classes and fancy themselves as seasoned veterans.

I enjoy the fact that these MMA fanboys are torn inside and hate their own favourite sport, having a pro-wrestler as their dominant undisputed UFC heavyweight champion. Also, a huge reason --the main reason-- MMA exploded over the last few years is because of the pro-wrestling presentation of compelling characters, heels and faces who cut promos on each other. UFC is basically a legit, well-presented pro-wrestling show.

MMA fanboys? I've never seen a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than the forums they comprise. (outside Mos Eisley of course)

I only own one UFC t-shirt. It's a lovely Brock Lesnar one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

The level of sheer bitterness on show is incredible. However, I must warn you lads, lots of what has been posted over there can be considered trolling, and it looks like it is an organised effort from this board. If that is the case, bans will be handed out wholesale, and the mods of this board heads will be on the block as well.

In other words, be careful.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement