Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Ten Euros for anybody who goes up to him after the show is finished and shouts at him louldy
    "KYLE WHY DONT YOU GET A ****ING JOB!":D

If a tenner is all you're offering, i'd be almost inclined to shout the same to you for free. ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I hope this is off topic enough to be off topic.

Around now there is a horse running named jake the snake. Think its at kempton.

DM-ICE wrote: »
    I hope this is off topic enough to be off topic.

Around now there is a horse running named jake the snake. Think its at kempton.

He won too!

DM-ICE wrote: »
    He won too!

The win will be reversed when they see that the horse had more drugs than Waterford Crystal Meth! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

This is more on topic of being off topic as we were talking about it yesterday..
    confused? ;)

Anyway..
    The Rock Dwayne Is on the Ellen DeGeneress show at ten past 2 today :pac:

• Advertisement

Yet another reason not to bother with that show.
    Dwayne Johnson is going onto Ellen to plug yet another poor kids movie.

Right now he probably wishes he had his old job back! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Yet another reason not to bother with that show.
    Dwayne Johnson is going onto Ellen to plug yet another poor kids movie.

Right now he probably wishes he had his old job back! :D

I wouldn't be so sure about that ... those kids films are making him a pretty bankable star ... just so long as he steers clear of hulk hogan territory.

Cactus Col wrote: »
    I wouldn't be so sure about that ... those kids films are making him a pretty bankable star ... just so long as he steers clear of hulk hogan territory.

Which he hasn't, The Gameplan was about as bad as Suburban Commando!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

Which he hasn't, The Gameplan was about as bad as Suburban Commando!! :P

Maybe it was because I had a great big hangover .... but I quite enjoyed it. Hangover would problably excuse the tears too right?

haven't seen suburban commando .... will have to target that for a viewing if it's as good!

Maybe it was because I had a great big hangover .... but I quite enjoyed it. Hangover would problably excuse the tears too right?

haven't seen suburban commando .... will have to target that for a viewing if it's as good!

They both sucked, although on Terry Bollea levels of acting, No Holds Barred and Suburban Commando are probably his two crowning achievements.

• Advertisement

Folks, we've gotten a few new guys in over the last couple of years, and well, to be honest, since I've been made moderator, i tried to resurrect some of the older things that people enjoyed before some of you got here. But some things really should never be forgotten. And I mean really. However, years have gone by and this guy's name lives in infamy.

I'm talking about the one and only kentonbomb!!!

Realistically this deserves it's own thread, however it's more controlled here and is less subjective to bullying and personal abuse. So for those of you who were there, can relive the experience. And those of you who weren't can sit there, read on and say "WHAT THE F*CK?!"

Enjoy folks!

=====---
    ShawnRaven PROUDLY PRESENTS:

The Best of Kentonbomb - Volume 1!

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 20/8/07 - To Mossy Monk

"Ban Me then you little Arseface

You must have some sort of problem with me because everytime i post here its either you whine like a little baby or you think you own this place, just because you are here since 2001 doesn't mean you can't go out and find a girl instead of being stuck on your greasy computer all day

so next time you tell me what to do, you can go **** yourself "

Taken from Helpdesk - 20/8/07 - To Gordon

"Ok i posted a spoiler Ok Like Big Deal, then i get Mossy Monk calling me an Idiot and when i reply to his comment, Suddenly Fozzy Bans me for a week, this is ridicoulous just because mossy monk was here since 2001 the mods decide to kiss his ass and ban me instead, learn something mods, just because someone is here 6 years doesn't mean they are better members, mossy monk always has a problem with me and i am sick of it either ban him or warn him, because every post/thread i make here he comes either rolling his eyes at me or trying to get me banned, mossy monk can suck my dick because he is one little bitch"

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 9/7/07 - To nobody in particular (that cares anyway!)

"I Plan on Getting in to I.W.W right now, if WWE actually do scout me, atleast i will be happy that they heard something good about me, not just taking me because i was in their school, i will be in RQW, LDN and IWW at the same time, so i would actually like to make a career in japan."

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 30/6/07 - Again, to nobody in particular.

" What i think WWE Needs!
    it needs to belike it was in 1993-1995 good storylines, good matches, good gimmicks (rick martel, issac yankem, waylon mercy, doink etc.) Sure they wern't that good of gimmicks but what i mean is WWE needs loads more characthers, like a police man, a guru, a politition etc.

If you could add and remove things from WWE what would you do? "

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 11/6/07 - His wrestling mysteries!

"ok, will JR ever turn heel, he only did once when he introduced Fake Razor and Jr was saying all sorts about Vince McMahon

Will Smackdown! Ever be Live

Will WWE Ever Combine the Three Shows and Turn them all into 1 Again

Will there ever be a PPV Called WWE vs TNA "

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 7/6/07 - As he shares his experiences at a WWE house show in Dublin.

"i was holding up four signs with ''Re-Hire Ariel'', A Pic of Lashley with ''Extreme as a rubber duck'' on it, ''Who booked this crap'' and ''Umaga must have smelt food out here!'' don't know if anyone seen me or not but i was the only one cheering for the Great Khali and All the other heels like Orton,Cade etc.,Lance Cade had his hands up when he won and i was the only one cheering you should have seen the look he gave me it was like ''OK atleast i have one fan'' lol, i will be holding up a sign tonight with ''Kentonbomb'' on it and an arrow pointing down, Right now i'm going to Westbury to meet them and get some Pics.

KB"

Taken from Pro Wrestling - 26/5/07 - Kentonbomb takes MVP worship a little too far, and converts to Web design.

"
    montelvontaviousporter.net.tc i used bravenet to build this site, it isn't very good as when you use bravenet, it delete's your articles after they go past page 1 and i don't know how to put page 2 on it, does anybody know any good "hosts" for websites

Thanks also what do you think the site needs"

Tune in again soon for volume 2! :D
    ====---

Oh yeah, best to discuss the good and bad points on his views, rather than the events that happened at the time, this is off topic after all. ;)

But yeah, kentonbomb, he was some man for several men!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

what are you talking about? hulk hogan has been in some amazing movies....

i_nanny_i.jpg
    Santa_With_Muscles.jpg

i rest my case!! :p

what are you talking about? hulk hogan has been in some amazing movies....

i rest my case!! :p

That video of the sneezing panda is funnier then both of those films combined

"Ban Me then you little Arseface

so next time you tell me what to do, you can go **** yourself "

====---

I nearly peed myself after the first paragraph and it just got better. Seriously Shawn best laugh i've had this week.

Where exactly did kentonbomb go?

I remember he was here when i joined, or at least his name was thrown around a lot!

He must have been taking the píss. :pac:

He nearly had mine! :p

I remember he was here when i joined, or at least his name was thrown around a lot!

I went on a two year hiatus, so i had missed his antics. Caught the tail end of them. He was literally legally blonde!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

But yeah, kentonbomb, he was some man for several men!

You forgot the time (before Fozzy was made a mod) that he had a thread somewhere were he offered his "experience" as a mod. Why he wasn't choosen, is still a mystery to me.

There's also the time when we were debating the new mod when he 'endorsed' me, presumably because I was so cerebral when I took the piss outa him, it went over his head!

I can't remember if we already discussed him on a podcast, but Shaun, what do ya say we do part 2 on a podcast? Have a few beers, a few laughs and take the piss.

Minto wrote: »
    You forgot the time (before Fozzy was made a mod) that he had a thread somewhere were he offered his "experience" as a mod. Why he wasn't choosen, is still a mystery to me.

There's also the time when we were debating the new mod when he 'endorsed' me, presumably because I was so cerebral when I took the piss outa him, it went over his head!

I can't remember if we already discussed him on a podcast, but Shaun, what do ya say we do part 2 on a podcast? Have a few beers, a few laughs and take the piss.

Yeah i'm up for it, but not tonight as i'm completely f*ckin' loaded on Jack Daniels tonight, who knows, maybe the Podcast thread could be resurrected.

Oh crap, I was supposed to text someone back.. Hope she dont mind me texting her this late!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

KENTONBOMB! I missed the vast majority of that stuff, but what I did see was gold. The post about the signs he made for RAW live are legit laugh-out loud funny in fairness.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Chrsit jsus. Last night was meant to be a quiet one. I just checked the living room - 24 empty bottles of Staropramen, 6 empty cans of carlsberg and an damn sight less in the bottle of jagermsiter than 24 hours ago. And only 2 of us were drinking. My me hurts. Then again, the missus is away so it would be ashame to waste spring break.

I was so f*cking loaded when i got back here last night.

First off, I was out for what was supposed to be one or two quiet drinks with the future dad in law. Well 5 JD and Cokes later and i was on my way as it was.

Then an argument with the security guard at the apartment complex because he wouldn't LET ME INTO MY OWN HOME!

Then more drink

Then ANOTHER argument with the security guard because this time he wouldn't let the taxi to pick up one of the apartment visitors in, then wouldn't let the visitor OUT!

I nearly punched the asshole! Times like this i feel like i live in the Gaza Strip! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I stopped reading this thread after I saw Carlsberg. Get some taste for ***** sake.

Any Flight of the Conchords fans on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I stopped reading this thread after I saw Carlsberg. Get some taste for ***** sake.

Any Flight of the Conchords fans on here?

Shouldnt talk about alcohol when you're under 18 m'man :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Guinness out of a can just doesn't work. :(

callaway92 wrote: »
    Shouldnt talk about alcohol when you're under 18 m'man :cool:
    Somebody stays indoors on weekends

amacachi wrote: »
    Guinness out of a can just doesn't work. :(
    QFT

• Registered Users Posts: 14,577 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Somebody stays indoors on weekends

lol...no

• Advertisement

Well apparently you find it strange to hear an U-18 year old talking about alcohol so I doubt that.

BTW I am not insulting you but if you go into an city centre or town on a weekend you will see people my age drinking. Next time you go into town clubbing, going to the pub or read at the library look out for Buckfast drinking teens.

Have a great and vigilant Easter Callaway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement