Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Haven't seen Jackass yet. This week I'm gonna make an effort to see it.

Anyone watch Fade Street?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

chordtype wrote: »
    Haven't seen Jackass yet. This week I'm gonna make an effort to see it.

Anyone watch Fade Street?

Laughing from start to finish.
    Theres a bit of full frontal male nudity but in a tasteful manner.. i guess you could call it that...

Missed fade street. obviously.. ^^^ any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

It's horrendous. Imagine the worst episode of Impact ever. It's on a level with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

anyone watching this year's i'm a celeb shaun ryder is a f*cking legend hope he wins

Going to the panel tonight. Ooohh raaaight!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Throw something at that Maxwell jerk please.

gimmick wrote: »
    Throw something at that Maxwell jerk please.

That would make an interesting watch for you tomorrow, wouldn't it? :)

Any particular reason why?

Because he is not funny, he thinks he is funny and just really bothers me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Because he is not funny, he thinks he is funny and just really bothers me.

Yep he is awful. The only Irish comics that have any talent are Tiernan, Ed Byrne and Dara. The rest are utterly awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'll tell ya what isn't funny. Unemployment........... WHICH I AM NO LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

Also Michael McIntyre, Lee Evans, James Corden are in the non-funny boat (better be able to hold all 5 tonnes of Mr. Corden)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Yep he is awful. The only Irish comics that have any talent are Tiernan, Ed Byrne and Dara. The rest are utterly awful.

I like Neil delamare as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

flahavaj wrote: »
    I like Neil delamare as well.

Aye he can have his moments I suppose. I was a bigger fan before he raped Harry Hill's TV Burp though. :(

Lads, is there anyway you can sync 2 ipods to one computer? I thought all you had to do was make a new profile, but it seems not. Any tips?

Secondly, how few people are at the Olé game tonight? How much was being charged this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

It's probably too late but DON'T SYNC YOUR IPOD TO A COMPUTER!!

Why? Because now any other ipod that connects to your comp will not read properly. And your ipod won't be able to add music from someone else's computer -- in both cases you'd have to wipe the ipod completely.

Best bet is to NOT sync your iPod, that way anyone without a sync'ed ipod can get music from your comp and vice versa. Like my bro and I both have ipods and use the same computer to house our music/podcasts.

If you wanted a particular set of music on your ipod you could always just make a playlist.

Lads, is there anyway you can sync 2 ipods to one computer? I thought all you had to do was make a new profile, but it seems not. Any tips?

Secondly, how few people are at the Olé game tonight? How much was being charged this time?

I'd say 16,000 and about 3,000 are free tickets for kids. Great free-kick from Pedersen.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    It's probably too late but DON'T SYNC YOUR IPOD TO A COMPUTER!!

Why? Because now any other ipod that connects to your comp will not read properly. And your ipod won't be able to add music from someone else's computer -- in both cases you'd have to wipe the ipod completely.

Best bet is to NOT sync your iPod, that way anyone without a sync'ed ipod can get music from your comp and vice versa. Like my bro and I both have ipods and use the same computer to house our music/podcasts.

If you wanted a particular set of music on your ipod you could always just make a playlist.

:(

Cheers anyway

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Aye he can have his moments I suppose. I was a bigger fan before he raped Harry Hill's TV Burp though. :(

He was deplorabley bad on that to be fair, I don't know what came over him. His stand up is very funny IMO.

Sorry gimmick, I couldn't throw anything.
    The man was just too funny.
    And unfortunately he was funniest when the cameras weren't on, like when Craig Doyle started fluffing up lines and links etc.

Can't believe it was 3 hours from beginning to end. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

:( Cheers anyway

If you have all of your music on your computer (check first!) you could just unsync your ipod on iTunes, and you're good to go on any computer (which isn't synced to another iPod) :pac:

Unsync'ing your iPod to a computer will most likely erase all of your iPod's music, so make sure you have it on the computer first.

To unsync go here

if its a new iPod, you can sync them up to 5 computers and have more than one on an account.

• Advertisement

jaykhunter wrote: »
    If you have all of your music on your computer (check first!) you could just unsync your ipod on iTunes, and you're good to go on any computer (which isn't synced to another iPod) :pac:

Unsync'ing your iPod to a computer will most likely erase all of your iPod's music, so make sure you have it on the computer first.

To unsync go here

I have it on mylaptop and all backed up on my portable hard drive as well. Lost loads of music before and almost killed someone because of it.

Ill try that. Thank you.

FYI lads, Terry has stepped down as a mod of this forum. I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

FYI lads, Terry has stepped down as a mod of this forum. I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

I would like to echo this sentiment. Thanks for all your effort Terry good luck in the boards version of TNA whatever that may be

• Registered Users Posts: 33,669 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Damn, future endevours and TNA jokes have already been made.

(insert joke about becoming a road agent here)

Bye Terry, best of luck (even though you'll still kinda be here)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

fair play to terry, did a great job!

Gimmick, connect your ipod to the computer with your music on it (and has your library in the itunes folder), then click on the ipod tab on the left and select "manually update my music" then no matter what computer you connect to it wont update it unless you click and drag the songs themselves!

Best of luck Terry bai.

Thanks Terry.

If you're looking for mods I'd like to do a multiple nomination for Waltersobchak, Flah, D2D and Voltwad. All would be great candidates.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Yeah, was trying to do the full hog and just let it grow all out but my face hair goes patchy and curly.

So some would call it movember, but when my friends see me, they ask me am i doing a dirty man bet. :(

But hey, i'm doing my part. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement