Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I dont know where to ask this, so here will do i guess.

Did i hear that someone is jumping ship tomorrow resulting in a general election?...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

CMpunked wrote: »
    I dont know where to ask this, so here will do i guess.

Did i hear that someone is jumping ship tomorrow resulting in a general election?...

Ah if only one can dream, but no there's not going to be a general election which is crazy as the people have lost all confidence in the current government!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

General election is all but called :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

About bloody time. Election times are always quite fun.

Loads of people at the door last week looking for votes in the by-election. I wouldn't trust half of them to hold my drink on a night out.

This is not going to end well for FF.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I CAN VOTE THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will probably spoil it though by voting Michael Cole.

• Advertisement

is the greens leader (the oul lad) just trying to get some screen time by calling for an election?
    Or is it actually likely to happen?

^ they have effectively pulled out of government.
    Will probably spoil it though by voting Michael Cole.

I will find you and beat you if you do that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

gimmick wrote: »
    ^ they have effectively pulled out of government.

I will find you and beat you if you do that.
    Nah I'll probably go for the safe bet and vote Aisake O'Hailpin :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Is it sad if I laughed at the title of the thread??

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I can't wait to layeth the smacketh down of my vote and help put these clowns out of government.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Have to laugh at the Fianna Fail backbenchers and the Greens deserting the sinking ship like rats. F*ck ye lads, ye backed up Cowan and Lenihan for the last four years day in day out towing the party line - now when ye suddenly realise ye have little or no hope of winning a seat ye want to distance yourselves from the schysters. Too little too late lads, ye are just as much to blame for all the sh*te we're in as they are. I'd respect them more if they had stuck to their guns and saw it through and got the budget out of the way before bolting for the door. I'll do some laughing when the Greens are wiped out as a political party in January. Cowards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

http://311357.morequotes4.info/index.php?id=311357

This is completely moronic and juvenile. I dont understand what his weight has to do with anything. I hate personal attacks like this. Seems pointless and cruel.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

If the IMF were a stable who would you recruit? :pac:

the DiBiases
    RTC
    Acolytes as the debt collectors :)

http://311357.morequotes4.info/index.php?id=311357

This is completely moronic and juvenile. I dont understand what his weight has to do with anything. I hate personal attacks like this. Seems pointless and cruel.

Those websites really annoy me.

I wouldnt think much about it, it was obviously put up by a 12 year old.

But apart from that, yes personal attacks aren't needed. Whoever retorts to giving out about him and having that as an reason has lost the argument already.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Voltwad wrote: »

the DiBiases
    RTC

The mean street posse.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

the DiBiases
    RTC

I.R.S. of course. ;)

shane mcmahon, JBL, Del Rio.

the 90s/wcw version of rich ric flair.

Please, please refrain from any sorts of abuse. No matter how much we feel the government have hurt us, please express it with resorting to potty mouth.

This was just posted on the You laugh, You lose thread and thought it had to be posted here:

bigshow.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I lost hard.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

the DiBiases
    RTC

Best. Stable. Ever (in an Irish context). Please tell me some indy booker in Ireland is putting this together. Even kids understand that the 'bad men in the IMF' are coming to take away Daddy's job/social welfare/children's allowance/shirt off his back. Lord of the Manor Paul Treacy for leader.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

We're now officially screwed with that 4 year plan

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

We're now officially screwed with that 4 year plan

And that's with the budget still to come!!! FML :(

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭welchy

Seems MVP has an interest in Irish politics :pac:
    RT: CllrQuinlivan After today, Brian Cowen remains highest-paid country leader in Europe and he is cutting welfare and the minimum wage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

1290623474317.jpg

WTF?^^^ thats more random than a jeff hardy "song".
    welchy wrote: »
    Seems MVP has an interest in Irish politics :pac:

MVP for Teeshock! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭barura

Sorry man, it's just that after I leave for a while,I like to bring something back. :D
    MVP showing an interest in Irirsh politics is cooler though, I'll admit!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Here's a question. What does everyone "do"? I notice some people are on during "work hours" so am curious as to what type of people make up this wrestling board (sorry if this has been discussed earlier <_<).

I'm an unemployed English teacher at the moment. Not much chances of a job on the horizon either. Writing a novel at the moment which is nearly ready to be sent out to agents and publishers in a bid to be published some time next year :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Here's a question. What does everyone "do"? I notice some people are on during "work hours" so am curious as to what type of people make up this wrestling board (sorry if this has been discussed earlier <_<).

I'm an unemployed English teacher at the moment. Not much chances of a job on the horizon either. Writing a novel at the moment which is nearly ready to be sent out to agents and publishers in a bid to be published some time next year :)

I'm a journalist. Working from home most of the time, which is nice. And today the main site I work with is having all manner of technical issues. Means I'll be up till the wee hours when it's finally fixed to do what I need to do but, in the meantime, I don't feel bad about being on boards!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement