Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

i'm one of those rare unemployed.

Tried getting into college every single year and end doing PLC courses with the hope that they will get me into a course the following year but does it?
    Obviously not.

Hoping i get in as a mature student this year. Well, by the looks of it im not sure i will be able to. :(

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I'm an unemployed Accountant, so if anyone is looking for a book-keeper or accountant! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,465 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I just discover that John Morrison is Dustin the Turkey :p you learn something new everyday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I "work" in shipping import and exporting containers. They may or may not have people in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I work for HP, mainly just keying data and analysing reports, nothing too glamorous but I enjoy it.

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    I "work" in shipping import and exporting containers. They may or may not have people in them.

Whats the most obscure thing that you ever found in a container?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

So, why did Terry resign?

CMpunked wrote: »
    Whats the most obscure thing that you ever found in a container?

Nothing weird per se, juts lots of mis declared stuff in order to try get around customs, which the rarely succeed at.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Degag wrote: »
    Lost to Nexus as Survivor Series or something.

He has been a mod on boards for years upon years. I think he just has had enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

Here's a question. What does everyone "do"? I notice some people are on during "work hours" so am curious as to what type of people make up this wrestling board (sorry if this has been discussed earlier <_<).

I'm an unemployed English teacher at the moment. Not much chances of a job on the horizon either. Writing a novel at the moment which is nearly ready to be sent out to agents and publishers in a bid to be published some time next year :)

part time brickie when i can get work other times beer tester ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Word is he slept with Wayne Bridge's missus.

Again.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

FYI lads, Terry has stepped down as a mod of this forum. I wish him all the best in his future endeavours.

if only cowen would do this :rolleyes:

best of luck man who takes over from him now?

Myself and BH do not feel there is any need for a new mod as it stands.

That sounds familiar gimmick...

ANGLO-IRISH-BANK-BAILOUT-Premier-Brian-Cowen-playing-EU-hands.html&t=1&usg=AFrqEzf3iVmI1NcGgiovoYLtXJ3XjNBESA
    :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

I'm a lazy Arts student. At present I'm meant to be working on a English essay due in for tomorrow and I haven't even started yet. However, in reality I am building a giant tower of pringle cans and wrapping them up with fairy lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

I work in a bank and make loads of money every year. :)
    I am a trader for a gambling company

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Frank Sobotka, is that you?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I am a trader for a gambling company

That sounds interesting, tell us more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I'm in that place between Leaving Cert and College. Took a year out. Working in a retailer as a sales assistant till Christmas.

One day I would like to be Aisake O'hAilpin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Charisteas wrote: »
    That sounds interesting, tell us more!

It can be great fun, but its stressful sometimes and the hours are horrible.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 33,667 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I'm a Building Surveyor. Still working by some miracle. And today, I found out that I made Kevin Smith laugh. Now who wants to touch me?

And today, I found out that I made Kevin Smith laugh. Now who wants to touch me?

Prove or GTFO! :pac:

CMpunked wrote: »
    Prove or GTFO! :pac:

www.smodcast.com/babbleon

Episode 13, about 6 minutes in. I'm Barry

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

I'm a marketing executive (fancy title is fancy) for a mobile technology company. We sell mobile content....hence the contract (and contact) with WWE!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Posted this in the soccer forum, think people may be interested here too!
    Hey all,
    There was a thread on this a while ago but it looks like it has dissappeared. Some people may have seen this ad or seen it advertised during matches on setanta:

Well if anyone is interested it's available FREE until the end of december!

Text: goals graham to 50015! (yeah ignore the code in the ad unless ya wanna pay)

works on all phones including iphones!

(im assuming this is ok to post considering no one makes any money off it so its not really selling anything)

www.smodcast.com/babbleon

Episode 13, about 6 minutes in. I'm Barry

Before or after the harrison ford thing?

Before. I think if you try and fast foward, it screws up the timing, so you might have to let it play for a few minutes. It's definitely 6:20 in though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Toy Show!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement