Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

D: Just lost my Sky signal now as well. Hope its back in time for the wrestling...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

jaysus my post didn't post at all! not writing that out again.

Am I a bitter bo11ox for hating Christmas music? I can't stand the cheesy 80s pop i've heard drilled into my head for the last 27 years

while i'm at it i hate New Years Parties. Worst anti-climactic parties ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

The budget is near...:(:(:(

Meh, doesn't seem to affect me too much since everything done to education has been done over the last few weeks :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

id68e8.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Wayne Rooney should say a prayer to St. Anthony to help him fird his form, he doesnt look like himself at all. Feckin whoores for ya now

• Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Wayne Rooney should say a prayer to St. Anthony to help him fird his form, he doesnt look like himself at all. Feckin whoores for ya now

Maybe if he goes back to the Grannies he might play better on the pitch

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Maybe if he goes back to the Grannies he might play better on the pitch

He'd only play good away from home then though :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

how come all the united fans in the soccer forum are raving about his performances in the last 2 games so? saying all they were missing were goals (I know thats a CFs job but the team still scored).

btw CMPunked that pic may give me nightmares

how come all the united fans in the soccer forum are raving about his performances in the last 2 games so? saying all they were missing were goals (I know thats a CFs job but the team still scored).

I support United too. Didnt see the Blackburn game, he had a few good moments against Valencia alright but his confidence just doesnt look right yet unfortunatley. His first touch wasnt there for most of the game, I dont think he saw the ball for the first half an hour

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I support United too. Didnt see the Blackburn game, he had a few good moments against Valencia alright but his confidence just doesnt look right yet unfortunatley. His first touch wasnt there for most of the game, I dont think he saw the ball for the first half an hour

well the boys on the SF vote on MOTM after every match submitting a top 3 each and Rooney seems to be in all the top 3s for that game. Blackburn were torn apart and from what i saw everyone played great he really could have used getting in on the goals but i read he created half of them.

well the boys on the SF vote on MOTM after every match submitting a top 3 each and Rooney seems to be in all the top 3s for that game. Blackburn were torn apart and from what i saw everyone played great he really could have used getting in on the goals but i read he created half of them.

I think if he could get a goal or two in the next outing it would do him the world of good, he is a top class player. If he is on top form for Jan 1st he will be lifting the Premiership Trophy in a few months! Chelski look to be crumbling, Arsenal and Spurs are just a bit behind but i reckon they will get top 4. City and Liverpool wont be getting anywhere this season, its great!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

CMpunked wrote: »
    id68e8.jpg

Oh, Jesus

Oh, Jesus

Lmao.

Com'on, you have to admit, its one hell of a photoshop job, aint it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I think if he could get a goal or two in the next outing it would do him the world of good, he is a top class player. If he is on top form for Jan 1st he will be lifting the Premiership Trophy in a few months! Chelski look to be crumbling, Arsenal and Spurs are just a bit behind but i reckon they will get top 4. City and Liverpool wont be getting anywhere this season, its great!

How is 1st in the league and Semi-Final of the League Cup "a bit behind" 2nd in the league and knocked out of the League Cup :rolleyes::D

I think that Rooney just isn't 100% fit at the moment. When he is fit, he is the best forward in the Premiership, but I don't think we will see the best of him until after the busy x-mas schedule.

Hit 50,000 GP today :D

Hit 50,000 GP today :D

You may as well not touch it now. Leave it to last as a testament.

How long you have a 360?
    Or are you just a whore? :p

Another milestone.

This thread has hit 600 pages.
    Lets have a paaaa-tay!

communist%20party.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

600 pages?!?! I can proudly say that this is by far the best wrestling forum I've ever been apart off. To have the Off Topic thread really shows how far along and how popular the forum has become. Fair play to 1 and all :D:D

I purpose a challenge:

This post will also mark the 8989 post count. Id say we all pool our votes in for what date we think the 10,000 post of the thread will be.

Winner gets a prize.

I'll kick us off and say february 1st. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I purpose a challenge:

This post will also mark the 8989 post count. Id say we all pool our votes in for what date we think the 10,000 post of the thread will be.

Winner gets a prize.

I'll kick us off and say march 1st. :cool:

February 28th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Jolt2007

Only the 225th page for me. I feel left behind :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Charisteas don't ever think your username doesn't ever put a smile on my face whenever I see it.

Legend :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Feb 15th.

This off topic thread is actually a merge of the original OT thread and the mkII thread. The original one was shut down because it became, umm, too off topic, and was deemed not the place to talk politics and sport.

I have a shamefully high amount of posts in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Hey guys for anyone with nothing else to do, I'm on DIT FM at 10am with a rock show :)

http://flashhost.heanet.ie/ditfm/live.html

gimmick wrote: »
    This off topic thread is actually a merge of the original OT thread and the mkII thread. The original one was shut down because it became, umm, too off topic, and was deemed not the place to talk politics and sport.

Thats mental, to think 75% of the chat that goes on now is sport!

Not as high as me. :cool:
    610 and counting.

Not sure if thats a bad thing or a good thing..
    Feck it, i'll go with the latter. :pac:

Volt, whats your playlist like?

You may as well not touch it now. Leave it to last as a testament.

How long you have a 360?
    Or are you just a whore? :p

Up to 50,035 now. Feel dirty to have ruined it :(
    Have had it since launch day. I am somewhat of a whore, but not in a "Let's play King Kong for easy points" way. More that I'll play a game to utter death to try and get as many points out of it as possible before moving on to the next.

Here eveybody here, do something nice this holiday season. Damien Dempsey and Glen Hansard have release a (brilliant) version of the Auld Triangle for SVP this week, I got my copy there yesterday

Just spreading the good word

• Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I purpose a challenge:

Winner gets a prize.

January 20th 2011

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

I'm worse. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement