Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Meh. I would not worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

gimmick wrote: »
    Meh. I would not worry about it.

I think with reading through that thread came back the idea that put one foot wrong meant an instant infraction.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Inter Milan won the champions league.

7 months ago ;)

Think you mean the World Club Cup, and they won a semi-final yesterday, the final is on Saturday against Mazembe (African Champions from Congo).

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Watching Smallville at the moment. Batista was in an episode earlier. Kane and Ashley in one I'm watching now :O Surprise cameos are awesome.

What ever happened Ashley anyway? Last I hear she was dating Matt Hardy. Did he eat her? <_<

Would you not be so ridiculous shadowclan!! :pac::pac::pac:

There was hardly anything on her. Not enough to satisfy the hunger of Matthew mòr hardy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,464 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Watching Smallville at the moment. Batista was in an episode earlier. Kane and Ashley in one I'm watching now :O Surprise cameos are awesome.

What ever happened Ashley anyway? Last I hear she was dating Matt Hardy. Did he eat her? <_<

I think she became a hooker and not in rugby ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she became a hooker and not in rugby ;)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/article1135807.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

3 weeks off!! The place is covered in snow and this day next week, it's Christmas!!!!! Yeah, life is pretty good atm

anyone see tron yet?

i dunno how true this is, but i cant find it anywhere else on boards.
    But ill stick it here..

Going by a mate of mine who is In the know, (apparantely :rolleyes:),
    In the Horse Outside vid, the priest at the start welcoming everyone into the church is the main lad out of the rubberbandits.

This theory holds water in the sense that in every shot that your man and the priest is in, you dont see the priest fully, and when you do you can kinda tell he isnt the same lad as outside the church.

Give it a watch and see what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

CMpunked wrote: »
    i dunno how true this is, but i cant find it anywhere else on boards.
    But ill stick it here..

Going by a mate of mine who is In the know, (apparantely :rolleyes:),
    In the Horse Outside vid, the priest at the start welcoming everyone into the church is the main lad out of the rubberbandits.

This theory holds water in the sense that in every shot that your man and the priest is in, you dont see the priest fully, and when you do you can kinda tell he isnt the same lad as outside the church.

Give it a watch and see what you think.

The priest is the dj, DJ Willie O DeaJ. Theres a pic of them unmasked someplace on the net. I feel sorry for them that they've been intruded on this quickly, they're very funny.

Hes not really in the know id say :pac:

Gerard.C wrote: »
    The priest is the dj, DJ Willie O DeaJ. Theres a pic of them unmasked someplace on the net. I feel sorry for them that they've been intruded on this quickly, they're very funny.

Hes not really in the know id say :pac:

on the outside or the inside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

on the outside or the inside?

The priest? Both, tis the same fella like

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Wonder can i make 10,000 posts in a decade of posting. I've got 3 months or so to get around 500 more posts but with the draft on the horizon who knows...

+1 post count

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Wonder can i make 10,000 posts in a decade of posting. I've got 3 months or so to get around 500 more posts but with the draft on the horizon who knows...

+1 post count

that's ~5 posts a day, that's really a lot! i suppose if there's big discussions....

+1 post count

If I can get over 5,000 posts in over a year and a bit, you'll be able to get 500 posts in 3 month (esp with the draft approaching)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

+1 post count

Just answer every D2D post for the next three months, who knows maybe you will end up with 15000...............

DM-ICE wrote: »
    Just answer every D2D post for the next three months, who knows maybe you will end up with 15000...............

:D

there are far worse than D2D for post stats though the impressive thing though would be that i'd imagine the vast majority of his are all in PW

think Gimmick has about the same amount of posts as me too but in about 2 years less time. My average posts per day is still something like 2.5 but thats cos of how low it was for years. Surprised how much i post now considering my location tbh though the vast majority is in PW and apart from Soccer i rarely post anywhere else these days.

+1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,310 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

What location are you in now, still in Asia?

(I've been offline for last couple of months as I had no internet connection till Friday 8 Days ago)

DM-ICE wrote: »
    What location are you in now, still in Asia?

(I've been offline for last couple of months as I had no internet connection till Friday 8 Days agao)

yeah still in Taiwan, planning on signing a 1 year contract on Monday so will be here for a while yet.

+1

noticed your innactivity although i think you popped in now and then but assumed the wife had put your internet usage on ice :pac:

• Advertisement

If I can get over 5,000 posts in over a year and a bit, you'll be able to get 500 posts in 3 month (esp with the draft approaching)

holy cow thats a lot of posts in just a year!

holy cow thats a lot of posts in just a year!

Waaaayyyyyy too much free time and waaaayyyy too many thing to say on PW;):cool:

Waaaayyyyyy too much free time and waaaayyyy too many thing to say on PW;):cool:

I think my count wouldve been double what it is now if i didnt have those few months without internet.
    Do you post anywhere else? lol

I think my count wouldve been double what it is now if i didnt have those few months without internet.
    Do you post anywhere else? lol

Not really, I've mainly just posted in PW:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

+1 post count

Posting in match threads on the soccer forum when I should be studying has inflated my post count to embarrassing proportions that last few months.:pac:

Also about 5,000 of my posts are centred on telling everyone how great Ger C is.:o

flahavaj wrote: »
    Posting in match threads on the soccer forum when I should be studying has inflated my post count to embarrassing proportions that last few months.:pac:

Also about 5,000 of my posts are centred on telling everyone how great Ger C is.:o

a sure he is some fellah :pac:

if i make just a lil effort to make sure i post regularily in even the Villa thread & The Draft and my modly duties 5 posts a day wouldent be unimaginable. Course Post count doesent really mean much some of the biggest trolls on boards have (had) massive post counts

Looks like I will make that "landmark" before you BH.

Question - is it possible to download podcasts from itunes?

Yeah, you can download podcasts from iTunes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Yes. Just search the itunes store and click get episode.

*Hopes your being serious*

• Advertisement

I am serious, I am just also semi retarded when it comes to these things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement