Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Ha jesus that would be random enough now bumping into the two of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

it didnt.. thankfully young coleman put in a stellar performance. Cechs out now. Cole is going next week. Gob****es.

Didn't hear that one, Ashley or Joe?

Seems a few Irish lads are on the move........ Robbie Keane looks to be going to Birmingham, and Sheffield United have bought a couple of young lads from St Pats and Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Is that, or is that not, Ralf Little in the Ikea advert?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Some day for football in the North East of England.... Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough all out of the F.A Cup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Some day for football in the North East of England.... Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough all out of the F.A Cup
    And Hartlepool ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This is a complete pain in the ass. The horns is out and i want to watch wrestling but cannot as my dvdplayer needs a head cleaner which it seems are not sold. Curses end expletives

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

I know, fooking shocking! We were 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and we get knocked out by Burton Albion! Can't stand all these Chelsea, Liverpool fans etc. Complaning about losing a couple of games in a row and saying how hard it is to support them. Try being a Boro fan ffs.

gimmick wrote: »
    This is a complete pain in the ass. The horns is out and i want to watch wrestling but cannot as my dvdplayer needs a head cleaner which it seems are not sold. Curses end expletives

Does your computer/laptop not have a DVD player???

• Advertisement

Yes, but I only like watching stuff on my laptop in bed.

meh, I am just whinging. Ill see does the usb work. If so, it is an hour or so of KENTA Vs Marufuji for me :)

Baaaah it seems

Woop.

Watching this right now. I will fight anyone outside easons in Clonmel who does not think this match is amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

glenjamin wrote: »
    I know, fooking shocking! We were 1-0 up with 10 mins to go and we get knocked out by Burton Albion! Can't stand all these Chelsea, Liverpool fans etc. Complaning about losing a couple of games in a row and saying how hard it is to support them. Try being a Boro fan ffs.

Being a Leeds fan since I was old enough to know what football was, I have endured more heartbreak and frustration than any man needs to. I'd love to be a boro fan. Lovely Southgate, McClaren and Juninho. Try watching your team, one of the best young teams in Europe, disintegrate..and go from the champo league to the 3rd tier of english football in a matter of years.

Alan Smith, Harry Kewell and Mark Viduka, I hope you meet your maker in hell.

This is how much I hate those guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

That lad cuts an incredible promo. I'd love to hear him challenge Undertaker to a match at Wrestlemania

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone see the specials on derren brown earlier on?
    Mind blowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

i was at the enigma show in the grand canal when the tour was over here...

fuppin amazing......looks great on the tele too.....the ending is unbelievable.....

still dont know how he gets to mention mcfly in the start......

Was all the responses the same?
    Like the amount of money the same in your mans wallet etc?

Ohhhh yeeah....look at me all subscribed...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

What do you get for subscribing?

• Advertisement

Name change option/custom avatar/access to certain restricted forums.

I always said I would give some money back if I got to 1500 posts.

I don't mind my name/ have avatars and sigs turned off/ have no interest in viewing the sex thread.

then subscribing is clearly not for you friend!

Which means I'll probably sign up for a year.

haha, I only went for the 3 months myself... cheap enough, 13 quid.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Jaysus welcome back King Kenny indeed, 1 minute in, Berbatov dive = penalty = 1-0 man utd

Name change option/custom avatar/access to certain restricted forums.

Dont forget, that extra flashy coloured star under the name too!
    Cant forget that.

Oh and also the immunity from being banned.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Jaysus welcome back King Kenny indeed, 1 minute in, Berbatov dive = penalty = 1-0 man utd

and now half an hour in Gerrard gets a red card, return of the King my arse

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

And Gerrard out of the derby next week. Orgasmic :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I personally wouldn't call it a dive. It was soft, and Berbatov could have possibly stayed up. But you can't make contact with another player in the box like that. It was a stupid move.

And speaking of stupid, what the hell was Gerrard thinking with that tackle. Absolutly shocking given the area in the pitch and the complete lack of danger involved from United.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement