Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Garseys wrote: »
    I can see FF getting wiped off the Irish political map in the Election now. They'll keep their strongholds in Tipp and Cork but otherwise, I see the Shinners being a larger party than them!

The Shinners do not have, nor will they ever have, enough candidates to overtake FF.

I have an awful suspicion that FF will not do as badly as we think they might. Too many pothole fillers out there who the idiot classes will vote for.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

gimmick wrote: »
    The Shinners do not have, nor will they ever have, enough candidates to overtake FF.

I have an awful suspicion that FF will not do as badly as we think they might. Too many pothole fillers out there who the idiot classes will vote for.

And its that exact reason as to why everyone should vote.

I did a speedtest on my broadband yday and it was coming out at .97 dl, 1.5 ul.

I knew I was paying for more, so rang thema dn they immediately fixed it so I now have about 3.5 dl. I just wonder how many people have this "problem" which their provider conveniently does not check.

I did a speedtest on my broadband yday and it was coming out at .97 dl, 1.5 ul.

I knew I was paying for more, so rang thema dn they immediately fixed it so I now have about 3.5 dl. I just wonder how many people have this "problem" which their provider conveniently does not check.

Who is your isp?
    What did they say was the problem?

Vodafone. Not sure what reaosn they gave, it was a load of nonsense words that I did not understand. Happy enough now anyway, as my line can only hanle 4mbs.

• Advertisement

Vodafone. Not sure what reaosn they gave, it was a load of nonsense words that I did not understand. Happy enough now anyway, as my line can only hanle 4mbs.

I was hoping you were going to say eircom.
    They told me i would get 6mb and then for some reason my router stats say its only allowing in 4mb.
    They say to call the engineers but i know its not a problem on my end. I dont want paying out 100 squids to have a lad come out and poke around my phone sockets.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

finally Villa are showing ambition in the transfer market Makoun coming from a CL team and a record transfer on a striker who love em or hate him he scores goals. 5m bid in for Adam too, Villa's season can only get better.

Is it true that Gary Glitter has picked up an Aston Villa season ticket? Apparently he likes the forwards, as he's heard that they're Young, Bent and possibly Keane.:pac:
    :(:(

[I will get my coat)

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Is it true that Gary Glitter has picked up an Aston Villa season ticket? Apparently he likes the forwards, as he's heard that they're Young, Bent and possibly Keane.:pac:

[I will get my coat)

badum-tish.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

CMpunked wrote: »
    badum-tish.jpg

Todd Grisham?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Wow just seen that Anne Hathaway is going to be Catwoman and Tom Hardy will be Bane in Chris Nolan's next Batman film :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Wow just seen that Anne Hathaway is going to be Catwoman and Tom Hardy will be Bane in Chris Nolan's next Batman film :eek:

is this true?

sky88 wrote: »
    is this true?
    http://www.totalfilm.com/news/anne-hathaway-as-catwoman-and-tom-hardy-as-bane-in-the-dark-knight-rises/

Yep.

I don't mind Catwomen been in the next film and she is a decent actress so no bother their.

Bane however is a very cartoonish character, going to be hard work to not make him look stupid in this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

Ugggh. Bane. **** sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

intresting choices but i think good ones at least its finally have set choices and all the rumours can stop now

well that link didnt actually mention bane did it? Just catwoman.

D.Q wrote: »
    well that link didnt actually mention bane did it? Just catwoman.

First one does though.:)

damn!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Ugggh. Bane. **** sake.

Bane is an amazing character. Ignore that piece of **** Batman and Robin film, that wasn't the Bane from the comics.

Yeah, thats my only experience with him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Yeah, thats my only experience with him tbh.

Ah, he is more than a big meat head like that film made us believe. He is one of the most intelligent enemies Batman has ever faced, and the first one that beat Batman in a fight. He is a brilliant character, Nolan will restore his image.

• Advertisement

Nolan done such an amazing job with his re imagination with the joker that i have every faith that catwoman and bane will be painted with the same brush.

I know some might argue that Joker was all heath ledger, but the direction was nolan.

That badum tish photo is one which i said i will use every single time i can around my web travels this year. :)
    More than likely it wont be the last it will be seen here.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Rjd2 wrote: »

[I will get my coat)

Gary Glitter might be disappointing to learn that Young, Bent and Keane aren't AgbonlaWHORES.

I'll get my coat too....

Batt O'Keeffe and Mary Harney have resigned, Cowen's house of cards is falling

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Batt O'Keeffe and Mary Harney have resigned, Cowen's house of cards is falling

Harney surprised me.
    Shes just worse than cowen in my opinion. First sign of danger and shes gone.

Does this mean that FF dont have majority now?

They have not resigned the party whip, they have resigned their ministries or intend to not stand int he general election.

Harneys resignation should have come a long time ago. In fact, she should have been jailed for her stopping of the cervical cancer vaccine for young girls.

Batt O Keefe is a moron. Got his post simply because he is a buddy of Cowen.

They will both get nice fat pensions

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Anyone watching Lights Out, the new FX show?

Watching superstars and I got more excited to see the sign guy at ringside then Chavo and Jtg in the ring.
    :pac:

• Advertisement

Na na na naa, na na na naaa, hey hey hey....

Goodbye!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement