Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

CMpunked wrote: »
    Apart from those two, and ignoring Entourage, is there anything else of note thats coming with sky atlantic?

Curb
    Sopranos
    Flight of the Conchords

Can't remember off the top of my head

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Anybody here play Trophy Manager?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Curb
    Sopranos
    Flight of the Conchords

Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck is meant to be very highly rated (I do not like Tom Selleckthough).

Mad Men and The Wire will be there as well

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Did i see an ad for breaking bad on sky atlantic too?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Curb
    Sopranos
    Flight of the Conchords

http://skyatlantic.sky.com/shows

Treme
    Board to Death
    Weeds
    Game of Thrones
    Six Feet Under
    Big Love

I dont think Breaking Bad is on there but Season 1 is being repeated again on FXUK

Shameless US (William Macy plays Frank) starts on RTE 2 tonight

• Advertisement

Entourage too I think

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

glenjamin wrote: »
    Anybody here play Trophy Manager?
    I did for a while, got fed up with it as I wasn't prepared to pay :pac:

Yet another sign of watching too much wrestling. My boss has an i phone. His message tone is the same as the Raw GM. I get the urge to start booing loudly everytime i hear it. I am also slightly let down when he does not say 'And I quote' when reading it.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

gimmick wrote: »
    Yet another sign of watching too much wrestling. My boss has an i phone. His message tone is the same as the Raw GM. I get the urge to start booing loudly everytime i hear it. I am also slightly let down when he does not say 'And I quote' when reading it.

That is all.
    My iTunes makes the same noise when it's finished burning a CD. I always get a fright when hearing it :pac:

I'm not just saying this, but I was going to post nearly the exact same thing as that this evening.

I usually keep my phone on silent but earlier I took it off when I was in McDonalds and I got two texts that came one after another and there was a kid at the seat beside me that grabbed his dad and said "its the anonymous GM!" His dad didn't have a clue what was going on. Was a funny moment. :)

• Advertisement

Hope you gave the kid a knowing glance

He didnt know it came from me, his back was toward me.
    Couldnt turn and look at me cos his da was beside him.

If he hadve turned around i probably wouldve said, "im the gm" or something to mess with his head.

In other news. I see HMV are making a big deal out of the john cena experience dvd.
    Got a spot at the front of the shop and all.
    I seen a few of those Inspirations posters too about.

Fierce quiet on here the last few days.

Hello? Anybody here?

Well yeah, obviously :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Bubs102

flahavaj wrote: »
    Oh God I hope this happens. Imagine all the ABU's punching their mickies in anger.:pac:

I wouldn't be too worried about Real anyway gimmick bah, Barca are gonna do the treble again, no question.

I wouldn't write off AC. They're walking Serie A and have such a great strikeforce. Also, I would love it, LOVE IT, if Ibra scored against them.

I need to get my post count up to 50 ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Bubs102 wrote: »
    I wouldn't write off AC. They're walking Serie A and have such a great strikeforce. Also, I would love it, LOVE IT, if Ibra scored against them.

Why can't you get your old account back yet??

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Why can't you get your old account back yet??

Hello at Boards.ie hope t get back to you within 3 days. It's been 2 months without so much as a response. I have given up hope

This calls for a campaign to get Bubs his original account back. Who's with me?

This calls for a campaign to get Bubs his original account back. Who's with me?

I would settle for a name change of this account to Trevor_Rovert

• Advertisement

Bubs102 wrote: »

I would write them off. Having seen them a few times in the CL, they are limited, and I would even reckon Spurs will do them. If AC play Barca, Ibra will be laughed off the pitch in the Camp Nou. Pique will have him in his pocket.

This seasons CL winner will be Barca or Real. I will be shocked if it is anyone else.

Bollox to That, Ibra will dance around him

He won't. Barca know hoe he plays and they know how to keep him quiet. Not to mention, he will bottle it like he does in big European games anyway.

Besides, its a moot point, they won't get past Spurs.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

And Man United draw....Crawley Town in the FA Cup. Tasty :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

AC really aren't that good, they're top of a very poor league in Italy - Juve have no good strikers, Inter went to sh*te with injuries and under Rafa. They're the epitome of a one man team with Ibra back in his comfort zone in Italy. They'll do very well to handle Spurs at WHL, should be plenty goals in that one.

Barca will win everything simple as. They're gonna put 20 goals on Real in April.:pac:

Real aren't winning Europe guys. Its between Barca and United IMO. United are nowhere near as poor as they seem and they will perform in Europe. Barca are, well, Barca.

Whats the best Rage album to legally acquire?

So far all i have is a few songs off other albums.
    Bulls on parade, Testify, Guerrilla radio, Killing in the name.

They have no *greatest hits*, do they?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Spurs....:pac::pac::pac:

Good win for Ossasuna

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Real aren't winning Europe guys. Its between Barca and United IMO. United are nowhere near as poor as they seem and they will perform in Europe. Barca are, well, Barca.

I fear United will be eaten alive in Europe tbh.

Barca are so much better than everyone else its not even funny. They've pretty much sown up the league, they'll take some stopping in the CL.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement