Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Slash got a bum deal there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 86,463 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

This is what is the biggest talking point today about the Superbowl

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

why is there a pic of a guy holding a WWE title belt on the homepage of nfl.com? seriously go look at it, left hand side of the main page, clear as day

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

krudler wrote: »
    why is there a pic of a guy holding a WWE title belt on the homepage of nfl.com? seriously go look at it, left hand side of the main page, clear as day

Aaron Rodgers - he is known for his championship belt gesture celebration, He is the Green Bay Quarter Back. Till yesterday that's all i Knew about him:pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESYkXammpZ8

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

It's on wwe.com as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

RAW is live from Green Bay tonight maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

flahavaj wrote: »

Raw's in Milwaukee, SmackDown's in Green Bay;):)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

flahavaj wrote: »

Milwaukee tonight,Greenbay for Smackdown tomorrow

The Savage eye.

WHAT?!!!
    face-palm-life-homer-simpson-facepalm-fail-demotivational-poster-1277576990.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Big match tonight :pac:

Can see us winning 2-1 with Robbie Earnshaw scoring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Big match tonight :pac:

Can see us winning 2-1 with Robbie Earnshaw scoring

Not sure if I should watch that or the debate at the moment. :o

Dunno why inda didn't want to be a part of the debate.
    Browne isn't getting involved at all.

2qi19v9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Dear all. Putting together a list of invitees to ones wedding is a complete pain in the hole.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

^^Start with the draft entrants, then move on to the royal rumble pools :p

gimmick wrote: »
    Dear all. Putting together a list of invitees to ones wedding is a complete pain in the hole.

That is all.
    I can imagine. Its the second cousins/sorta family friends etc that will be pissy if you leave them out.

I am cutting all cousins. I barely know any of them, so thats that. We are trying to get the numbers down to 120 ish. At about 140 at the mo. We are at the difficult stage now of people we do not want to cut but have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭Ridley

CMpunked wrote: »
    2qi19v9.jpg

That's pretty much covered what's good about PG WWE for the other thread. ;)
    We are at the difficult stage now of people we do not want to cut but have to.

It's us, isn't it? :(

If I ever get hitched I'll have 40-50 max at it. Immediate family and close friends only and they can all leave their kids with babysitters. No f*cking way am I having cousins I haven't met in years coming to my wedding or anything like that. I hate the pressure I see people being put under from their own family to include people they don't even know/like. I'd rather spend the money on a savage honeymoon.

For the same reason I only accept invitations to a wedding if I genuinely like the person or its spmeone I'm regularly in contact with. The amount of times you get asked to weddings by people you haven't spoken to in years is unreal, or people you work with that you despise and probably don't even like you that much either.

/rant.

Well considering she has 20 aunts and uncles thats has us at 40 before we even consider my family, whcih admittedly will be a total of 16. Then there are our friends etc etc etc.

Meh.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,309 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

We had 48 at our wedding.

We could of had far more if we wanted too but decided it wasn't worth the hassle it was causing us so we cut back to the 48. We ended up having a great day.

In short don't worry about it Gimmick - just do it yer own way.

Well considering she has 20 aunts and uncles thats has us at 40 before we even consider my family, whcih admittedly will be a total of 16. Then there are our friends etc etc etc.

Meh.

I'm llucky in that I don't have that many aunts and uncles. Not sure if I'd even envite them tbh, I rarely see them.

As DM-ICE says, do it your way. I hate seeing the stress these kinda things put people under. Its meant to be joyous occasion like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

The best part of a weddin is New York, New York at half 2. Hangin out of someone cos you know your head is hoppin off the ground if he lets go. The craic do be 90.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

*hic*

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    *hic*

should i move this to the nostalgia thread? :pac:

hows it going sir *hic*s a lot?

orestes wrote: »
    *hic*

YAY

YAY

:D is right!
    Noticed that only now. Shame we are nearly 11 hours late. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Met the parents during lunch from work. All good catching up. As I leaev to head back to the office my mum gives me a gift; a lego man torch. A ****ing huge lego man torch. She also made sure I had no bag so I'd have to carry it back to work :p

The best part is I'm alone in the office now with sfa to do, and I'm tempted to make a fort for the lego man.

Met the parents during lunch from work. All good catching up. As I leaev to head back to the office my mum gives me a gift; a lego man torch. A ****ing huge lego man torch. She also made sure I had no bag so I'd have to carry it back to work :p

The best part is I'm alone in the office now with sfa to do, and I'm tempted to make a fort for the lego man.

No lies man Lego took up about 2 full years of my life. And if they were dinosaurs, all the better.

• Advertisement

One of these?

p2662_search.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement