Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

CMpunked wrote: »
    One of these?

p2662_search.jpg

Close, but one with a hard hat...this guy!
    Lego-Torch-Construction-Worker_5128-l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

should i move this to the nostalgia thread? :pac:

hows it going sir *hic*s a lot?

Living in Belgium and finally feeling brave enough to show my face after getting to mail Gimmicks book back to him last week while I was on a trip home :o
    YAY

Ah shucks
    :D is right!
    Noticed that only now. Shame we are nearly 11 hours late. :(

Or a few hours early.

Whats the time difference between Ireland and Belgium again? I'm a bit too hiccy to remember

And I want a lego-man torch

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

orestes wrote: »
    Living in Belgium and finally feeling brave enough to show my face after getting to mail Gimmicks book back to him last week while I was on a trip home :o

Ah shucks

Or a few hours early.

Whats the time difference between Ireland and Belgium again? I'm a bit too hiccy to remember

And I want a lego-man torch

what brought you to Belgium? im assuming work like myself and Taiwan. Assuming the difference is only an hour or two but since your nocturnal as am I we were almost on at the same time when you made you hiccin return... and shur dont we all want a lego-man torch.

Most of you would know but for any new posters, this is my former co-mod, the man Gimmick replaced, he likes to *hic* quite a lot and I credit him for us having such a harmonious forum here as he was the one who weilded his ban hammer and stopped a lot of the nonsense being posted on here previously so now my job is easy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Diabhal bai ye got off to a good start today in the league, I reckon ye could win it again this year. We were still recoverin from Kellys weddin by the looks of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Anyone watching the 6 nations?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Anyone watching the 6 nations?

Rugby is sh*te.

Teriffic game of hurling below in Walsh Park, Richie Foley is playing savage stuff.

flahavaj wrote: »
    Rugby is sh*te.

funny-pictures-my-interest-cat.jpg

Care to elaborate?
    :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Diabhal bai ye got off to a good start today in the league, I reckon ye could win it again this year. We were still recoverin from Kellys weddin by the looks of it!

It was only Wexford. Knew a few players starting today. We also had a good few players missing for today.

**** ANY IRISH PLAYER WHO GAVE AWAY A PENALTY INSIDE THE 10 METRE LINE TODAY

**** ANY IRISH PLAYER WHO GAVE AWAY A PENALTY INSIDE THE 10 METRE LINE TODAY

Ref was all over us like a rash.

That 25 phase play was fairly unreal though. I was anticipating some sort of cock up.

Ref had to give the penalties. Kept making tits of ourselves by handling the ball and offsides.

Seán Cronin ****ed up monumentally like no Limerick man has ever done before.

• Advertisement

funny-pictures-my-interest-cat.jpg

Care to elaborate?
    :pac:

I find it really boring most of the time. I was at the European Cup Final where Munster won their second one as part of a stag and I was bored to tears. Thank God they sold beer.

I think live hurling spoils me, theres nothing that comes even close.

Hurling is the greatest sport ever made in fairness Fla so no shame in us hurling fans looking down our noses at these posh Fionann Blackrock College types

I am in no way a posh south dubliner. In fact im not even comfortable going past stephens green :p

I can understand finding it boring, Its a game that takes getting used to the plays and that.
    My ex brother in law used to play on the louth senior team. Granted, our wee county doesnt have the greatest history when it comes to the slitor fame but those days he would have games in croker and we would get to go up for some immense games for only 12 quid were brilliant :D

I'll always remember Louth GAA for that retard fan smacking the ref after the Leinster Final and Joe Sheridan with a shhhhhhhhhhhhly grin on his face

I am in no way a posh south dubliner. In fact im not even comfortable going past stephens green :p

I can understand finding it boring, Its a game that takes getting used to the plays and that.
    My ex brother in law used to play on the louth senior team. Granted, our wee county doesnt have the greatest history when it comes to the slitor fame but those days he would have games in croker and we would get to go up for some immense games for only 12 quid were brilliant :D

Any man that hurls is a good man in my book bai.

Got this in a PM just there:

An_Insult_to_Leo.gif

I'll always remember Louth GAA for that retard fan smacking the ref after the Leinster Final and Joe Sheridan with a shhhhhhhhhhhhly grin on his face

I dont think my dad will ever get away from that. :o
    Got this in a PM just there:

That is quite brilliant!

Lads what's the worst injury you ever got playing sport?

Mine would be cutting my eyelid during a hurling match. Some arsehole put his hurl through the guard of my cooper helmet and it cut my eyelid. Needless to say it bled like a whore during that time of the month.

I ruptured a disc which fragmented into my spinal column.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Lads what's the worst injury you ever got playing sport?

Mine would be cutting my eyelid during a hurling match. Some arsehole put his hurl through the guard of my cooper helmet and it cut my eyelid. Needless to say it bled like a whore during that time of the month.

I wasnt playin mind, but my heart has been broken a fair few times in the stands

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I wasnt playin mind, but my heart has been broken a fair few times in the stands

Imagine how I feel bai.:(

Hey I'm from Galway. I know more than anybody else about GAA heartbreak.

PS Nice Benoit joke :D

Hey I'm from Galway. I know more than anybody else about GAA heartbreak.

PS Nice Benoit joke :D

53 years.:(

I just remembered the 2005 AI Final. The only time I've cried after a match :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Hurling is the greatest sport ever made in fairness Fla

Its not.;)

AB-de-Villiers-edited1_2038382.jpg

I knocked myself out once on a football field.
    Fell against the post.

World Cup coming soon in that isn't it? Are Ireland in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I don't like cricket is now stuck in my head. Excellent.

World Cup coming soon in that isn't it? Are Ireland in it?

Yep. we have a fair chance.

• Advertisement

Voltwad wrote: »
    I don't like cricket is now stuck in my head. Excellent.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement