Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

D: Guess MyGamerCard died :(

http://www.mygamercard.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy B'day TBC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

D: Guess MyGamerCard died :(

http://www.mygamercard.net/

WELL
    fuuu.png
    THAT!!

Like what? Your man took it down because it was taking up too much space?
    My arse. Id say it was a disagreement with microsoft or something. They should buy it off him and keep it going.

CMpunked wrote: »

Like what? Your man took it down because it was taking up too much space?
    My arse. Id say it was a disagreement with microsoft or something. They should buy it off him and keep it going.

Well in fairness, I can only imagine how much it costs to host the amount of info he was trying to give out. Still, I liked havin my gamertag and score in my sig :/ I'm sure another crowd will create a new similiar site though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Is there a better way to start your birthday than by voting?:D

Have a bottle of Bucky on me!

• Advertisement

Well in fairness, I can only imagine how much it costs to host the amount of info he was trying to give out. Still, I liked havin my gamertag and score in my sig :/ I'm sure another crowd will create a new similiar site though...

I read the statement on the site and i feel bad for the guy now.
    I cant imagine creating something so big and popular and then it taking such a hold that you end up losing jobs as an account.
    Fair dues to the guy.
    You would think that microsoft will buy the rights off him and when you go onto xbox.com you can get the code for sites and that.
    I bet sigpo are laughing. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Thanks chaps, the bucky has been following The Boston Crab HQ!

*hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Thanks chaps, the bucky has been following The Boston Crab HQ!

*hic*

Happy Birthday bai, may the craic be 91 on your special day

Bit of a type-o there TBC? ;)
    Have fun!

WHAT the fudge is Dubstep and who must i kill to get rid of it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Dizzya

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Voltwad is gonna be a happy man, Labour look like being the biggest party in the capital.:eek:

I suppose ye all voted lads?

Louth votes for Gerry Adams. I bash my head off my desk.

On behalf of everyone who has some amount of sense in Louth..
    I'm sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

CMpunked wrote: »
    On behalf of everyone who has some amount of sense in Louth..
    I'm sorry.

Always going to happen, Louth is one of the strongest republican counties in Ireland.

There's a reason he ran in Louth. His "No to everything" campaign was always going to be most effective in a poorer area where he could appeal to the lower classes. :/

With the announcement that Two and a Half Men is going to be put on an indefinite hiatus, the final scenes (possibly ever) have been leaked online.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

flahavaj wrote: »
    Voltwad is gonna be a happy man, Labour look like being the biggest party in the capital.:eek:

I suppose ye all voted lads?
    Unfortunately I vote in Wicklow which is on the verge of returning 3 FG and possibly 1 Independent who's of no use to anybody. Missed opportunity :/

happy to see Alan Kelly elected. His experience as an MEP could be useful. Also, heartbroken for Ivana Bacik in DL, looks like she'll lose out depsite a recount taking place

kenbarls wrote: »
    We'll find some cd's for the past fight Rey Misteryo! He's my idol. :D

We found some. They were free with the sunday world.
    Loving all the random posts floating about the forum this week. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

25 hours of work since Friday evening. **** the elections.

ArsenLOL

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

stolen

2zfkg3s.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Arsenal were unbelievably unlucky today, a lot of quality saves from Ben Foster.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I didn't see the Arsenal/Birmingham game. That shocked me but I'm delighted for Carr and Fahey.

Terrible result for Liverpool today as well. I see there's Liverpool fans on the soccer forum talking about how nothing has changed, players aren't up to it etc., and yet when I said that weeks ago they ate the arse off me. I'm not going to bother getting into it over there with them though as many of them are convinced I am trolling them.

As for the elections, I'm happy Cowen's crowd are gone but I still don't think we'll be seeing happy times here for a good oul' while.

Is enda a relative of trollface I wonder?

scaled.php?server=192&filename=imagends.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Charisteas wrote: »
    Arsenal were unbelievably unlucky today, a lot of quality saves from Ben Foster.

In fairness they could have been down to 10 men and one nil down very early in the game had the correct decisions been given. Two years in a row that possible early red cards have not been given (for various reasons!).

Birmingham were the better team, Arsenal were very poor. They were blessed they didn't concede a penalty and have the keeper sent of in the first five minutes.

I didn't see the Arsenal/Birmingham game. That shocked me but I'm delighted for Carr and Fahey.

Terrible result for Liverpool today as well. I see there's Liverpool fans on the soccer forum talking about how nothing has changed, players aren't up to it etc., and yet when I said that weeks ago they ate the arse off me. I'm not going to bother getting into it over there with them though as many of them are convinced I am trolling them.

As for the elections, I'm happy Cowen's crowd are gone but I still don't think we'll be seeing happy times here for a good oul' while.

Ah go on over MNG for the craic, I've the popcorn in the microwave.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ah go on over MNG for the craic, I've the popcorn in the microwave.

Ha, I was going to post a comment on the match thread but I knew it would just turn into a big sh*t storm and tbh I'm getting sick of sticking up for Hodgson. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Birmingham were the better team, Arsenal were very poor. They were blessed they didn't concede a penalty and have the keeper sent of in the first five minutes.

I thought they were more organised, but not sure if they were better. Arsenal seemed to have way more shots and most of the possession in Birminghams half.

Liverpool meanwhile are still a work in progress, so it's not a surprise they are going to lose most of their away games for the rest of this season. They are obviously improving, I think West Ham was only their first defeat in 8 or 9 games - that is quite a huge improvement compared to before Christmas. They will have to win the Europa League to be in Europe next season though.

I thought they were more organised, but not sure if they were better. Arsenal seemed to have way more shots and most of the possession in Birminghams half.

Liverpool meanwhile are still a work in progress, so it's not a surprise they are going to lose most of their away games for the rest of this season. They are obviously improving, I think West Ham was only their first defeat in 8 or 9 games - that is quite a huge improvement compared to before Christmas. They will have to win the Europa League to be in Europe next season though.

Well Arsenal were always going to have more of the ball. If you evaluate the game in terms of who executed their gameplan better then Birmingham win hands down. They were very well organised, didn't really let Arsenal have too many clear cut chance, well well organised and didn't sit back too much. They were easily the better team in the first half and should've been 2-0 up before Arsenal scored as well as having a clearcut penalty and red card for teh rse keeper ruled ouyt for a wrong offside call. Arsenal played well below what they're capable of.

• Advertisement

wwe2392.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement