Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VOLT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Cheers lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy Bday Volt mate

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy birthday Volt:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    2011-Chevrolet-Volt.jpg223052548_9f5ff24797.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Don't know if there's any Dr Who fans but Liz Sladen (Aka Sarah Jane Smith) passed away today. I don't usually get sad due to celeb death news but this one has really got to me...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Belated Birthday Volt

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,729 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

*Hic*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

*Hic*

Ahe here i know boy id be hic mslef now

Gean the voltwad n=bai up the glenbally baiiiiis i loves you flahavaj bai but i lobes then pw forum at the same ime yer soundest abids/ gean the bais

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Gean the voltwad n=bai up the glenbally baiiiiis i loves you flahavaj bai but i lobes then pw forum at the same ime yer soundest abids/ gean the bais

thats why i like hic tis easy to spell when pished.... think i can hold on till 420 before i sleep. Had the police here earlier...fun times :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What a crap meme :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Wayne Rooney just joined Twitter. Maybe it is his version of a happy birthday gesture to Voltwad!

Oh Blackpool you break my heart again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,096 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

S10465609-10.jpg

This amused me hugely.

thats why i like hic tis easy to spell when pished.... think i can hold on till 420 before i sleep. Had the police here earlier...fun times :pac:

Mother of god theres a sore ceann on me today. what did you do to have the flith in to you tell us?

Mother of god theres a sore ceann on me today. what did you do to have the flith in to you tell us?

Somehow a small housewarming party for my new female flatmate turned into us with 30/40 people on our roof with masssive speakers, amps etc and a strobe light , masses of shots, bongs and people of every nationality possible. TBH i knew the strobe light was a bit much but none of it was planned... considering how lil ive been drinking recently my heads alright... hope what you did was worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

22 today. Only feels like yesterday I was 21 :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Happy bday mate :)

• Advertisement

Somehow a small housewarming party for my new female flatmate turned into us with 30/40 people on our roof with masssive speakers, amps etc and a strobe light , masses of shots, bongs and people of every nationality possible. TBH i knew the strobe light was a bit much but none of it was planned... considering how lil ive been drinking recently my heads alright... hope what you did was worth it.

Ah we didnt get upto too much found a place selling cocktails for 100 baht so like 2 euro. got destroyed off them and get a tuk tuk home, jesus the craic i had in that yoke at the red lights. gettin the car beside us to roll the window down and shoutin like a right yoke at them. "how are ya gettin an?" the thais dont know what to make of me i dont think. sounds like ye had a right craic altogether. im living with my friend and his wife here so i cant go too mental like, i cant wait to get my own place though. ill show bangkok what damage a boy from clonmel can do yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Happy Birthday glenjamin!!

A'boy the Ger

G'wan the Glenjamin

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Happy bday buddy! sharing the day with the easter bunny......demand double eggs! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Ah we didnt get upto too much found a place selling cocktails for 100 baht so like 2 euro. got destroyed off them and get a tuk tuk home, jesus the craic i had in that yoke at the red lights. gettin the car beside us to roll the window down and shoutin like a right yoke at them. "how are ya gettin an?" the thais dont know what to make of me i dont think. sounds like ye had a right craic altogether. im living with my friend and his wife here so i cant go too mental like, i cant wait to get my own place though. ill show bangkok what damage a boy from clonmel can do yet!

Best craic of all if there's two of ye is to get two seperate tuc tucs and get the f*ckers to race each other home. They really don't like to lose a race.:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    Best craic of all if there's two of ye is to get two seperate tuc tucs and get the f*ckers to race each other home. They really don't like to lose a race.:pac:

The way the hoors drive over here you could very quickly end up splattered all over the side of the road though, jesus theres mayhem on the roads here. The road safety authority would collapse if they saw it.

Have you been there long enough to liken different parts of the country to Irish counties?

E.g Valencia = Galway

• Registered Users Posts: 86,450 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Happy Birthday Glenjamin

thanks for pointing it out Glenjamin didnt have you following BWA Bounty Hunter so needed it to change the title, happy bday man.

sounds like a good'un anyway and yeah we had good craic though it was a combined party and since it wasnt discussed with other tenants etc in the building i dunno what my neighbour was thinking with the strobe light etc, mad fecker.
    Have you been there long enough to liken different parts of the country to Irish counties?

E.g Valencia = Galway

In Taiwan, Taipei is def Dublin, even get people with a lil bit of an attitude about those from "The South" which is anywhere other than Taipei in their minds. I'd say kenting = Galway or maybe Hualien cos its east coast

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Happy Easter All.

Its been a great relaxed week-end.

I was surprised to see no Happy Straight Edge Day messages on Good Friday, but maybe they were all to busy watching the Rock in his new movie, Like myself. It was great to see rock back in action movies. With the size of him in Fast 5 we could stick a white shirt on him and use his back as the cinema screen.

Any of you lads from West Cork? I was down that way last week - have to say its beautiful - if we could get weather like this more often Ireland would be the place to holiday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement