Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Had they mad visuals like Waters is doing with The Wall on this tour? Thats one thing thats unreal for bands like Rush, Floyd etc... The stage set ups and the visuals that people can use in this day and age, unreal to see live id say

Ah the visuals where out of this world, amazing light show and pyro etc. And the gig itself was 3 and a half hours long! Incredible, they lived up to my expectations big time.. But fu*k do I love the o2, because the Point was so outdated it was stopping bands from being able to come and play here, no theres no excuse because its an amazing venue..

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

HOORAY FOR JEDWARD

I hope Jedward go all the way and win it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I had an interview today with a woman who had possibly the best tits I have ever seen. Niiiiice :pac:

Think I blanked out for 15 minutes and possibly just drooled and babbled....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I had an interview today with a woman who had possibly the best tits I have ever seen. Niiiiice :pac:

What was the interview for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm sure you're the breast man for the job

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    What was the interview for?

Librarian in a legal aid firm. I'm just hoping I put my breast foot forward in the interview.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Dont think they'll win but I'm personally hoping for a top ten finish. Tbh, once they finish higher than Niamh Kavanagh did last year, I'll be happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hmmm. There is generally a site wide rule when it comes to talking tail. And that is

PICS OR GTFO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I think they will. They've been the stand out act out of everyone, In the press and in the performances. It also helps that their song is really catchy.:D

Either way whether we win Eurovision or not, Jedward have won overall. The exposure they've gotten through this is unreal!

Going by paddy power, jedward are second favourites to win behind France.

• Advertisement

The return of possibly the best FPS series was announced yesterday:

gimmick wrote: »
    Hmmm. There is generally a site wide rule when it comes to talking tail. And that is

PICS OR GTFO.

Not sure stopping the interview to get a pic of her magnificent mammaries would have gone down too well :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Not sure stopping the interview to get a pic of her magnificent mammaries would have gone down too well :pac:

Would've here

Garseys wrote: »
    I think they will. They've been the stand out act out of everyone, In the press and in the performances. It also helps that their song is really catchy.:D

Lena ftw :D

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/year/participant-profile/?song=24883

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Filth. Its a quality I love in a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Block voting will **** Jedward over so no chance of a win tonight. Top 5 finish hopefully.

C'MON BLACKPOOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I will watch the Eurovision tonite,hope we do bad cause its gas hearing Marty Whealan piss and moan about contries not voting for us.

We could do without the expense of hosting the next one tbh.

flahavaj wrote: »
    We could do without the expense of hosting the next one tbh.

What about the profit made through selling TV coverage to all the European networks, plus the thousands of tourists who will come over for it?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Or the chance to show Ireland in a positive light to the world, instead of the Poor ****ers with low corporation tax!

This is already going to be a historic week for Ireland, with the visit of The Queen, David Cameron, Barack Obama, hosting the Europe League final, and if Jedward win the Eurovision tonight, would be the icing on the cake.

It's a shame Shay Given didn't play today and get an FA Cup winners medal, but that would be greedy now wouldn't it!

All eyes are on this great country this week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Heineken cup final on the 21st too, hopefully Leinster do the job.

Charisteas wrote: »
    What about the profit made through selling TV coverage to all the European networks, plus the thousands of tourists who will come over for it?

I don't think you sell the Tv rights, its one of those things thats free to air on all national Tv stations AFAIR. Even when we won it all the time , the expense used to be a nuisance for us, we're hardly in a better position to do so now.

It gets a big meh from me, loada boll*x.

roflbot_2.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'd love us to win but then to do it on the cheap...

100 seater Arts center. No pyro or fireworks. Filmed on a single camera. Rubberbandits hosting it.

I'd love us to win but then to do it on the cheap...

100 seater Arts center. No pyro or fireworks. Filmed on a single camera. Rubberbandits hosting it.

LOL down in some aul GAA club in Roscommon. Marty Morrissey presenting it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭glenjamin

It's a shame Shay Given didn't play today and get an FA Cup winners medal, but that would be greedy now wouldn't it!

He gets a medal anyway for just being on the bench afaik.

Shame Slovakia didn't qualify with their twins

twiins-eurovision.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Shame Slovakia didn't qualify with their twins

Are they from Earth?

Maybe it's just the highly photoshopped image but they don't look entirely human. Like their heads are too big and have been shopped onto different bodies....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement