Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

So what's Gregory Helms doing with himself these days? Because I was watching the Moldovian entrant into the Eurovision, as you do cause its a class song. But then realise that he has an uncanny resemblence to The Hurricane. He even does the "What's up with that?" face, 2:17 in. Am I imagining it or what :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

anyone heading to college green on monday to see the prez? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Weddings are very hit and miss. Have been to some might piss ups but have been sober to some of the dullest gatherings in history.

I've been to an awful run of weddings the past 18 months. You could count on one hand the amnount I'd been to before that. The more extended family thats there the less craic there seesm to be. The best ones are where they only invite close family and their good friends, you get a large group of younger people all wanting to cut loose and have a bit of a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We should name this thread after Macho Man for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

People are making Rapture jokes like there's no tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Who's the Premiership player that's been having an affair with Imogen Thomas?

One name has been floating around at work, but apparently someone on Twitter confirmed a name but i cant seem to find it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sorry lads, had to delete the last 2 posts. Not sure what the legalities are, but am erring on the side of caution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Leinster's game,just WOW.

Clever there by Gimmick there is lawsuits following up that Twitter scandal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

HOLY **** THAT WAS A GREAT GAME OF RUGBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cian Healy is the man. Sexton was immense and BOD despite being crippled played a vital party. Don't even get me started on how much Nacewa has improved in the last 2 years.

• Advertisement

Not been done here for a bit but

See below

Oh gimmick. And there was me thinking you had joined us here on the darkside! :pac:

Darkside?

straightedgesociety.jpg

SES my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

gimmick wrote: »
    SES my ass.

Blasphemy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Blackpool breaking my heart again :(

To all United fans on here I hope Barca destroy you with a Pique hat-trick :mad:

Chelsea have already sacked Ancelloti,you can change the furniture every year but if your house is a Dump it won't matter.

Delighted Birmingham and Blackpool are down :D

• Advertisement

Charisteas wrote: »
    Delighted Birmingham and Blackpool are down :D

Was hoping Wigan would drop myself I hate their media hungry chairman. Delighted that Birmingham went down yeah they beat Arsenal in the Cup but they didn't do a thing since.A lot of teams will be glad the season is over Chelsea & Arsenal were falling off the cliff in terms of form.

GTR63 wrote: »
    Was hoping Wigan would drop myself I hate their media hungry chairman. Delighted that Birmingham went down yeah they beat Arsenal in the Cup but they didn't do a thing since.A lot of teams will be glad the season is over Chelsea & Arsenal were falling off the cliff in terms of form.

Yeah I thought this season kinda drifted away after February. Chelsea gave United a little scare for a while, but the real action was always at the bottom of the league. FA Cup final was boring, and the Spanish league has turned into Scotland in terms of a two-horse race.

Didn't manage to catch a lot of Italian football this season, but might watch the French league next season, every year it looks like any one of 8 teams can win it!

GTR63 wrote: »
    Was hoping Wigan would drop myself I hate their media hungry chairman.

I despise him. Megalomanical twit.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

First day in my new office, and I'm stuck on the ques because of Barack. Boo urns!

First day in my new office, and I'm stuck on the ques because of Barack. Boo urns!

there's queues?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

I mean quays, bloody iPhone!

Heading into College Green later myself, the concert starts at 2pm, but he isnt on stage until 6pm.

I'm stuck on the north quay at the moment. Any reason why I can't cross?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,448 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blackpool breaking my heart again :(

To all United fans on here I hope Barca destroy you with a Pique hat-trick :mad:

Pique scores with Shakira now

Shakira-and-Gerard-Pique.jpeg

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »
    I'm stuck on the north quay at the moment. Any reason why I can't cross?

Do you mean one of the bridges are closed off? And are you driving or walking? Try the next bridge in the direction further away from the city centre, not all the bridges will be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement