Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off Topic thread *time to say goodbye*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

He was actually banned at some point. T'was a mix-up so all is well and GTR63 is free to roam the Boards.ie again as a free man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

I'm back thanks for the concern but it was a case of mistaken identity.They thought I had multible matches to a banned account I don't get it either.I had to appeal my ban in a prison thread,which really changes a man.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Did you drop the soap?

He served his time in the slammer CMpunked. No need for those questions (Especially when it's an obvious yes :pac: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

I think we all know.. Galwegians dont need excuses like "Prison" to drop the soap;)

• Advertisement

No I didn't drop it but that makes me think of a horrible moment in a Tom selleck film I seen about a month ago.

I think we all know.. Galwegians dont need excuses like "Prison" to drop the soap;)
    No need for flirting. That's a paddlin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

So while I was getting my muchtime sandwich at the local Centra I was thinking "I know this guy serving me".

Anyway, long story short, I did not know him, so was lucky I did not make a comment.

But to make the ever growing short story longer, he was the bop off Flahavaj.

I shít you not.

Flav, have you a long lost bruv making sandwiches in Churchfield?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    So while I was getting my muchtime sandwich at the local Centra I was thinking "I know this guy serving me".

Anyway, long story short, I did not know him, so was lucky I did not make a comment.

But to make the ever growing short story longer, he was the bop off Flahavaj.

I shít you not.

Flav, have you a long lost bruv making sandwiches in Churchfield?

Much as I'd love to have the honour of making your lunchtime sambo gimmick, it was neither me nor any other member of Clann na Flahavaj. I can't believe anyone in this world could be as handsome as I though. I wonder is it as much a burden on that poor guy as it is on me?:pac:

Must have been as he had a fairly distraught look on his face.

This may or may not be due to forever turning away box.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

gimmick wrote: »
    Must have been as he had a fairly distraught look on his face.

This may or may not be due to forever turning away box.

It does get fairly exhausting after a while. I am but one man with one mickey after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Rjd2 wrote: »
    i'm nosy, gtrs banned?:confused:
    Yep, I'm the idiot who banned him, sorry gtrs. My mistake and I freely admit to it. :(
    Another Galway man unfairly put to the sword.
    Ah here, if I'd known he was a Galwegian I'd have left him banned...up the Dubs! :D
    He was actually banned at some point. T'was a mix-up so all is well and GTR63 is free to roam the Boards.ie again as a free man.
    He's not a number, he's a free man! ;)
    GTR63 wrote: »
    I'm back thanks for the concern but it was a case of mistaken identity.They thought I had multible matches to a banned account I don't get it either.I had to appeal my ban in a prison thread,which really changes a man.
    No I didn't drop it but that makes me think of a horrible moment in a Tom selleck film I seen about a month ago.

I've also seen that film with Tom Selleck in it, and that scene scared the crap out of me!! Scary! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I had to appeal my ban in a prison thread,which really changes a man.

WHAT THE FÚCK!!! Well glad it's sorted now anyway. It's happened to me more than once that I've been unfairly banned/suspended so I know how you feel.....well without the prison sentence lol

There is a Macho Man special on vintage collection.It ain't brilliant but there is a gas moment in a tag match where Akeem and Bossman go to hit the ropes at the same time but Bossman gets there first & Akeem falls out between the top and middle rope.

i was expecting Savage. Bad call. :(

CMpunked wrote: »
    i was expecting Savage. Bad call. :(

Yeah me too, but Percy Watson has been sadly forgotten about round these parts..

I brought him back but alas he was forgotten.

If your bored at all give this a go;
    Won't work on an embedded video so have to follow the Link here

Watch the video, Press these buttons to the tune of Mary had a little lamb, once pausing and unpausing of course

Maybe not do it in work or anywhere you will get in trouble for exploding heads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

is it sad i wanna go see britney?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

jmolloy wrote: »
    is it sad i wanna go see britney?
    Yes. Undoubtedly :pac:

Not at all. The place will be heaving with box.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The Doctor will return in...."LET'S KILL HITLER!"

Best potential episode of Doctor Who ever :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Come on YBIG!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Well bais any news back home? Some laugh over here the thais know how to have the craic anyway, feckin lunitics

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Well bais any news back home? Some laugh over here the thais know how to have the craic anyway, feckin lunitics

The weather is mighty Ger.
    That's pretty much all there is to report.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Got in the door last night at 3am, with a bag of meanies for food, and for some reason started watching wrestling ppv's from 2002.

No recollection of it, just woke up with Survivor Series playing on the monitor.

comicwrestling1.jpg

more comic funnies!!
    fire2.jpg

• Advertisement

I hate the forever alone and the fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu stuff. They've been done to death these days but they'll always be the most thanked post daily.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement